Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. (1429 Views)

Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? / Available Cars For Sale...venza, C300, Camry, Corolla @ PAYANDRIVE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by Alliswellmog: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hi guys. Please I’m about to get a car, I want to use it for e-hailing. It’s going to be my first car and I’m in a situation whereby I’m confused on which to choose between an 03/04 Corolla, 03-05 Camry and 08 Elantra. 9ja used(Na wetin my money reach for now ooo)
Read a lot of review on these cars but I can’t come to reach a conclusion. I almost opted for the 08 Elantra. But I was told it’s parts are expensive ( compared to that of the Toyota’s)
Please your advice is needed.
Re: Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by luxs(m): 7:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
SINCE NA UR 1ST CAR GO FOR Corolla or camry
Re: Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by nurey(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Alliswellmog:
Hi guys. Please I’m about to get a car, I want to use it for e-hailing. It’s going to be my first car and I’m in a situation whereby I’m confused on which to choose between an 03/04 Corolla, 03-05 Camry and 08 Elantra. 9ja used(Na wetin my money reach for now ooo)
Read a lot of review on these cars but I can’t come to reach a conclusion. I almost opted for the 08 Elantra. But I was told it’s parts are expensive ( compared to that of the Toyota’s)

please don't mail me, I don't understand how NL mail works. edit your own personal signature and put anything there so you can view my own signature where my personal email and phone number is pasted.

1 Like

Re: Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by avidleo: 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
For real peace of mind and almost corrola kind of economy go for the elantra

nurey:

please don't mail me, I don't understand how NL mail works. edit your own personal signature and put anything there so you can view my own signature where my personal email and phone number is pasted.
Re: Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by conductor259: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Alliswellmog:
You have two of the best, reliable affordable sedans you can get and you still want Kia (Hyundai) to show you pepper first. cheesy
Re: Camry, Corolla Or Elantra. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Alliswellmog:

Buying a Nigerian used car, you need to be extremely careful of ABUSED cars because many naija used cars are poorly maintained.

For e-hailing business, I would suggest a Corolla if its in a good condition.

If you're looking for better fuel economy car, I did suggest either Hyundai Accent, Honda Civic or Corolla.

The challenge with Hyundai Accent is it doesn't age well and doesn't command good resale value incase you changed your mind about doing e-hailing business. Accent is 1.6ltr Engine which would give you better fuel economy than Corolla.

Honda Civic is another good 1.6ltr Engine option which should be cheaper to obtained compared to Corolla. However, civic too doesn't age well. You would get a better fuel economy on Civic compared to Corolla.

Among your current choices, Corolla is the best option but it also comes with some challenges majorly Security.

Toyota Corolla get vandalized easily and can't be parked anywhere for a long time. You would get a better fuel economy on Corolla compared too Camry & Elantra.

You would also get a good resale value on Corolla compared to Camry & Elantra.

If you opt for Corolla, ensure you get a comprehensive insurance with add-ons and also if you want to do rentals installing a tracker wouldn't be a bad option (Although not mandatory, if you insured the vehicle comprehensively).

If I am to make a recommendation among the 3 options, I will take a Corolla ahead of Camry & Elantra for e-hailing business.

Note: Get a good mechanic, do proper inspection and necessary due diligence before making payment for Nigeria used car. If not, you're about to waste your money.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sales / Headlights For 2008 Honda Accord / Is The Lexus RX 300 Better Than The Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.