Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Can This Thread Makes Me Meet The Right Soul Mate. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can This Thread Makes Me Meet The Right Soul Mate. (444 Views)

Soul Mate / Drop Your Facebook Name, You Might Be Lucky To Meet Your Soul Mate / Who Will You Pick as Your 'Soul Mate'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can This Thread Makes Me Meet The Right Soul Mate. by homealone0: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2010
Wish this sould can make me meet right soul mate after a long disappointment from my ex cos i got no job then,But now i have gotten a lil things and she is trying to hook up back and i realise the kind of person she is now, So in this case i wish to have a new fresh soul mate, If you can kindly contact me on this number, i wouldn't mine you can aswell call me night call or anytime you wish to reach me, I am oyinkansola by name male,single, More details will be share to you privately, 08135501665 or my email contact, sannioyin@yahoo.com,

(1) (Reply)

Pls L A Grlfrnd 4rm Bokkos In Pl-state. / gog / Amonge All The Following What Can You Share With Your Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.