Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? (1199 Views)

PREORDER YOUR CAR PARTS FROM ROCKAUTO.COM, EBAY.COM AND AMAZON.COM / Corolla And Camry Car Parts And Their Prices / Original Hyundai And Kia Spare Parts From Korea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Which car parts sells fast in Lagos? We want to bring in from the USA.
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
autojosh radautoworks diportivo nurey
trumpdonald2
erico2k2
egunmogaji2
greggng gregng
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by radautoworks: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2020
Fluids, filters and belts.

Next, shocks, tie rods and CV axles

Then gaskets

Will love to know your pricing when you start. Welcome to our world grin
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by uchman(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Scrap any Toyota car, SUV you see, all na market.

Toyota cars interchange engine,shock,underneath except body parts.

That business is the best business you can do from US,

Dont be scared, just keep scraping Toyota cars
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 6:29am On Feb 19, 2020
Contumely:
Which car parts sells fast in Lagos? We want to bring in from the USA.

It's not only about price but affordability. if you bring in 100,000 compressors and you sold them 10k each and they are universal my brother you go sell am finish within a week grin

Know the market price of certain parts and see if yours would be cheaper, remember there is nothing new in what you are doing but you can still make headway if you are creative

2 Likes

Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

It's not only about price but affordability. if you bring in 100,000 compressors and you sold them 10k each and they are universal my brother you go sell am finish within a week grin

Know the market price of certain parts and see if yours would be cheaper, remember there is nothing new in what you are doing but you can still make headway if you are creative

What do you mean by universal please?
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
fesriders
Lelepeautos
belej2
amdman
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 7:03am On Feb 19, 2020
sangrace01 bigdeals gimporters
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Contumely: 7:07am On Feb 19, 2020
hubcruz bbankole

FiiahnAuto
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Contumely:

What do you mean by universal please?
let's say 2GR-FE Engine can work for ES350 RX350 Highlander Avalon Sienna
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Finelinks: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

let's say 2GR-FE Engine can work for ES350 RX350 Highlander Avalon Sienna
how come you know much about cars nurey?

Do you repair cars or sell it?
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Finelinks:

how come you know much about cars nurey?

Do you repair cars or sell it?

If you like something, you tend to find out more about it. That's where I get my car knowledge from.
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Finelinks: 8:16am On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

If you like something, you tend to find out more about it. That's where I get my car knowledge from.

Just by reading?
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Finelinks:

Just by reading?
if you want to hide something from a Blackman put it in a book

1 Like

Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by radautoworks: 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

I started to agree with you but then cheaper is not going to cut it. Market is saturated. He needs to differentiate himself somehow. There is enough garbage sold here.
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
radautoworks:

I started to agree with you but then cheaper is not going to cut it. Market is saturated. He needs to differentiate himself somehow. There is enough garbage sold here.

Cheaper doesn't have to be interms of price only, you calculate other factors like

Deliver to customers

having several branches

Ability to get scarce parts

getting other complimentary parts etc
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by radautoworks: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

Cheaper doesn't have to be interms of price only, you calculate other factors like

Deliver to customers

having several branches

Ability to get scarce parts

getting other complimentary parts etc

Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by Finelinks: 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
nurey:

if you want to hide something from a Blackman put it in a book
lol
But I still doubt if you learnt all that from books alone.
Re: What's The Fastest Selling Car Parts From The USA Please? by nurey(m): 3:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Finelinks:
lol

But I still doubt if you learnt all that from books alone.

I add a little practical to it and I also learn from kazeem too but I infuse technicality from what I get from kazeem

(1) (Reply)

SOLD....Tin-can Cleared 2006 Toyota Corolla LE / Registered Toyota Corolla 01 LE:600k. / Tokunbo Mazda MPV @ 1.4m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.