Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation (6258 Views)

Multipurpose Mobile Container With Atm/fuel Dispenser/generator/utility Store / Looking To Buy Used Weight-lifting Bench & Weights In Abuja / Make 120K Minimum Per Month For Life From An Organization Without Lifting A Fing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello Mrph

You sent me a PM and I replied but got an error message regarding your email being nonexistent or something. I went through your profile and can see you probably need the Lesotho utility bill.

Please what business do you do?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keagen:
good afternoon sir...

Don't ever make this kind of comment here again. Create a thread and advertise your business there.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Shadrack12(m): 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
I need some badly to lift my PayPal
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 11, 2022
noblemikky:

I understand you need to hustle but you should create your own topic and do it there, and not rip off others. Please remove this. Thanks.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Polithiefcian(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
Do you still do this?

I need Lesotho utility bill

Shoodboi:
Hi,

I have Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation.

The bill will include the name and address you used on your PayPal.

The price is 5,000 naira.

Send me a mail at dejobakare (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested.

P.S. Legit freelancers and business people only.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Polithiefcian:
Do you still do this?

I need Lesotho utility bill

I believe you were the one that just emailed me. I just replied.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Ayoradel: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2022
Receiving money as friends and families is the surest way to preserve your PayPal account.

Eazytranz cares

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Cyberbeauty(f): 1:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
I need something like that. My accounts are blocked and I don't know what to do. I am in another country and I seem to be in big trouble. I found people who said they could help me, I paid them $500 and they just took off with my money. I am confused and very scared. I found a fake utility bill template here, they seem to have good prices. I'll try them again and see if it works out.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ayoradel:

Mr. Man, create a topic and advertise whatever you want there. This is another person's topic. Edit your post and take this out of here.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Ayoradel: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Need Help getting your funds from a permanently limited account in 3days if you don't want to wait for 180 days??..

Follow me on IG @ eazytranz

WhatsApp @ 07068301236[/quote]

Eazytranz is back with power loaded Paypal services all to serve you better..

Offering:
� Paypal Number verification

�180 days funds withdrawal

� Paypal Limitation Documents

� Us Crypto currency Paypal creation

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Hausa(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cyberbeauty:
I need something like that. My accounts are blocked and I don't know what to do. I am in another country and I seem to be in big trouble. I found people who said they could help me, I paid them $500 and they just took off with my money. I am confused and very scared. I found a fake utility bill template here, they seem to have good prices. I'll try them again and see if it works out.
Did u fix the problem?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by eddyvicky001: 10:19am On Feb 01, 2023
Shoodboi:

If you mean Lesotho utility bill, I have that. It costs 5,000 naira.

You have two choices at this point:

One is to provide them with the utility bill, so they can remove the limitation on your account.

The other is to refuse to. However, they will limit your account and withhold your money for 180 days, after which you will be allowed to withdraw it into your bank account. You will still be unable to use the account unless you provide the utility bill to lift the limitation.

Thank you.

Hello pls do you still have it?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2023
eddyvicky001:

Hello pls do you still have it?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2023
Shoodboi:
Hello Mrph

You sent me a PM and I replied but got an error message regarding your email being nonexistent or something. I went through your profile and can see you probably need the Lesotho utility bill.

Please what business do you do?
Hi,
Do you still offer this Lesotho Utility bill for PayPal limitations?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Hi,
Do you still offer this Lesotho Utility bill for PayPal limitations?

No I don't. It's no longer available.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:32pm On Apr 30, 2023
Shoodboi:

No I don't. It's no longer available.
Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Gasayi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Hi,
Do you still offer this Lesotho Utility bill for PayPall limitations?
I have Lesotho utility bill. This my Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 10:26am On May 01, 2023
Gasayi:
I have Lesotho utility bill.

Don't sell anything on my thread anymore. Go and open yours.

MODIFIED: The guy called Gasayi has been exposed to be a scammer. His number is 07062469313. Avoid him.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:03pm On May 01, 2023
Gasayi:
Beware of this guy, don't do business transaction with him,he is a notorious scammer, I regret doing business transaction with him. Be warned!!!!.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 01, 2023
Olamarkjoel:

Beware of this guy, don't do business transaction with him,he is a notorious scammer, I regret doing business transaction with him. Be warned!!!!.

I thought as much. That was why I made a statement about him opening his thread. Their threads never last before they are shut down, so they go around the forum, spamming and advertising their services on other people's threads.
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2023
Shoodboi:

I thought as much. That was why I made a statement about him opening his thread. Their threads never last before they are shut down, so they go around the forum, spamming and advertising their services on other people's threads.
You are a good guy bro, you really tried to keep this thread with good intention and a good name is better than gold and silver but see how scammer roam about looking for prey to devour and eat for their daily meal.
imagine this scammer called Gasayi telling me to give him my Paypal login details that he would help me to upload the Lesotho Utility Bill after paying him, he kept on dribbling me coming up with different method just to rip me of my hard earned income...I have move on but karma will catch upon him soon.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by kelebedowski(m): 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
Gasayi:

Goat. This is a scammer. Don't even consider trying him.

1 Like

Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by KaptainKush: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
Do you still sell?
Re: I sell Lesotho utility bill for lifting PayPal limitation by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2023
KaptainKush:
Do you still sell?

Hello. The bill is no longer available. Be careful of anyone that contacts you on this page. There are scammers here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Start A Profitable Home Business In Nigeria / Nigerian Merchant Navy Maritime Petroleum Security And Safety Corps / Oil Tankers/vessels Are Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.