Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Observation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Observation (6965 Views)

Observation... Attn Mods! / Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy, Just Like The President's Observation / #n-power Nigeria Observation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 19, 2020
So INEC cannot come up with a smooth web portal for people to apply in the ongoing recruitment

Most people cannot upload passport photograph plus the website is extremely slow for many days now

Who did this to us? sad

2 Likes

Re: My Observation by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 19, 2020
youths should take the future into their hands.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation by budaatum: 4:37am On Feb 19, 2020
We obviously did it to ourselves by not being able to design a better website.

1 Like

Re: My Observation by galadima77(m): 5:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Cakephp:
So INEC cannot come up with a smooth web portal for people to apply in the ongoing recruitment

Most people cannot upload passport photograph plus the website is extremely slow for many days now

Who did this to us? sad

Ezekwesili said the ruling class should do something about our politics so we can move forward. I'm not sure anyone is paying attention to her.

Nobody do us my friend; it's self inflicted

2 Likes

Re: My Observation by sweetnonsense(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2020
I can design a better one for them... but unfortunately, such opportunities are hard to come by

2 Likes

Re: My Observation by ybalogs(m): 7:48am On Feb 19, 2020
To hire capable hands is really hard and that's cos they don't want to ever pay the right price. Imagine an organization like INEC hiring quacks.SMH
Re: My Observation by ybalogs(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
I can design a better one for them... but unfortunately, such opportunities are hard to come by
Very very hard oooo, except you know person wey know the person wey come know the chairman.

1 Like

Re: My Observation by Ademi011(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] :-XI tried to bt the web is so slow[url]I tried to bt the web is so slow[/url]I tried to bt the web is so slow
Re: My Observation by LadySarah: 9:17am On Feb 19, 2020
And if you know how much was budgeted for it. It will comfortably pay 10 of them.

3 Likes

Re: My Observation by tripleaventures(m): 9:23am On Feb 19, 2020
I registered mine few hours ago
Re: My Observation by davillian(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2020
I visited Nigerian immigration site yesterday
And was doubting if it was the original site or a cloned site...
I still summoned courage and continue what I was doing
When i got to the place I need to make payment online for VOA
I just run...
No the funny thing is that i doubt if the person coming would even try to input her card details on that rubbish site...
Re: My Observation by Researchclue: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Get Applications and websites for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: My Observation by Andy2274: 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
That's their way. After senators and house of rrp have hijacked all available position they will give us nonsense portal. Nonsense people.
Re: My Observation by Hafeexla(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
A foolish yoot will keep ranting on nairaland over a government job while the intelligent ones will start a business adventure and profer solution to the world problem.
Re: My Observation by oloriooko(m): 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
They don't need you! Read the handwriting on the wall of the website grin
Cakephp:

Who did this to us? sad
Re: My Observation by NUJABEZ: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
I am not saying I offer a better opportunity than INEC, but at least our in-house systems will allow you upload a passport.

If you're a digital marketer or content writer, there is an opportunity. Salary is N100K+ for starters, and you would work out of a really cool office: Workstation!

Check out this post and if that sounds like you, please apply.

https://www.nairaland.com/5695635/digital-marketing-associate-growing-agency

1 Like

Re: My Observation by luxs(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Who cares
Re: My Observation by Bimcidar(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Slaveman343:
They are no longer accepting apllications. Beware

WE ARE ACCEPTING FULL TIME.. Google BRIT PROPERTY NIGERIA LTD.
Thank you
Re: My Observation by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 18, 2020
Cakephp:
Its high time we realized we're headed for doom youth should take the future into their hands.

This is the repercussion of incompetence
True
Re: My Observation by eyinola: 9:51am On May 04, 2020
How can i reach u bro, i hv something to discuss with u

(1) (Reply)

Green Spring International School Job Vacancy / Tasty United Beverages Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Tips For A Successful Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.