Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133737 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by bukkysam(f): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
oyeezah:
Sorry to bring this here.

Please who knows a market I could get Kampala fabrics in wholesale? I live in ilorin.
Go to abeokuta

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by OnyeOgboni: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
Then you will be rubbing shoulders with herdsmen?No thanks.
emmaodet:
Because of your time limit and stress free business idea, i will share mine with you.
Look for fulanis rearing cows in abuja, meet their leader to recommend a good herdsman to you and then invest in the cow business.
Very quiet, highly profitable and No stress Passive Income.
Break down -
I bought 1 cow for 50k as seen in the picture.
Grazing for a year and you sell for 150k minimum. That is 200% ROI in a year. Cool cash and you can keep your job.
If you want to invest in the males alone, then you will need to pay them #500 per week for each cow for grazing them.
If with females, you can make a deal not to pay them but you get the first baby the first year while they take the second baby the following year.
Advantages - highly profitable, no stress
Disadvantage - mortality or death of cow can cause loss but not common.
Theft.
Human factor like disappearing with your cows.
If cows too many in one person's hand, like most humans may plan to kill you and take over.
That is why you need to meet their seriki to recommend good guys to you and also be their shorty.
Shalom
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Comedian2019: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
PastorAmotekun:
Open a church and be doing fake miracles. Me and my friend in Burkina faso makes at least 300k from our two churches per Sunday service.
grin grin grin do you also speak in "tongues"?

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olayetan(m): 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blackmiserable:

Hmm. So washing cars is this lucrative?

I'm still in doubt of that business
Washing of car is 500naira per car, which means to make 10k a day
You must wash 20 cars
How is that feasible for a day and also what about the car washer, what will be their percentage on a car...

12 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by cyntobless(f): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
newwise:
car wash bro and wheel alliagment bros show some luv here 0149968309 gtbank god bless any of the venture u chose am am raisingmoney for laptop

Is this the new way of begging, every body now need laptop

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olayetan(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
emmaodet:

Normally you have to pay people to pasture for you, #500 per week per cow.
That's like 27k in a year

How long do they graze them before they reach maturity or reach a value of 150k to sell them off.

Lemme do my math.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by writeprof(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
Appslayer:
something that is simple , start a mobile banking shop using Opay POS. Highly profitable

Please, I have someone interested in this mobile banking/POS business stuff. Does it need so much capital to start?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by emsco(m): 4:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:

Nice one!!!

Is gaming shop reaaly a long term investment? Personnally i feel we'd get to the time when people wont
Need to go to a bet shop to bet, technology would change alot of things bro, i feel in about 5 years time from now, bet shops would phase out.
Remember back then when we'd to those shops that rent out Video CDs and Cassettes of Foreign and Nigerian movies.
Then everyone started BUYING THEIR OWN CDS AND CASSETES.
Please dont mis-understand me, just thinking long term and would love to know your tnoughts sir.
you are on point, i don't even go to bet shop anymore, i punt on my my phone .
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ministeriallist: 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
adonainana:
Hotel lease business

I run two hotels already

Daily net profit guranteed - 5,000 - at least sometimes on great days 50000 naira net profit per day

contact me on whatsapp +4475 916 839 24

Also there is no wahala of your chickens dying or sars seizing your vehicle or your vehicle breaking down or customs seizing your goods

No stress, just wait for turn up boys to come to the hotel and give you free money no stress
Get me some tips pls.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by eagleman92(m): 4:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
POS in a busy location can give u 5-10k per day
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Fhemmmy: 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
wiconse:

bro please,Iam begging you in the name of whatever you reverence most. do not equuate forex to gamble or bet9ja.

If you read his/her response well, he or she never said it is gambling, but saying it is a gamble . . .Any business that you can't do a calculation of how much you will make back for sure is a gamble, when you have to guess what will happen to one currency against another, is that not a gamble? Yes, Forex is real and there is NOTHING wrong with it, but it is still a gamble and same for a lot of businesses, yes, the kinda gamble in Forex isn't same as betting and all that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by doggedfighter(f): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
wiconse:

bro please,Iam begging you in the name of whatever you reverence most. do not equuate forex to gamble or bet9ja.

But it is

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
I will surely need this one of this days....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ministeriallist: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mateen1000:

Neat Fairly used is around 400k
Nigeria used or foreign used?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Fhemmmy: 4:27pm On Feb 22, 2020
kunlesmiles:
poultry biz is nice, but u need to be prepared for bad periods, cos it will surely come. DO NOT invest ur whole capital into d biz at once.

Bad times will come in any business . . .No business stay uptrend forever BUT one has to mitigate the risk at all times

6 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:28pm On Feb 22, 2020
Blogging Business Bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by MarrisManah(m): 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pufpuf:
I’m a medical doctor who trade in forex. I can give you 200k return on your 1million every 30days. PM for details @; deledkingdomcitizen@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by depato88(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria:
i collected BOI loan #2m, I was thinking of business to invest that business, and the money will not go down the drain, I bought fairly used standard DYNA coast #950k, and I bought golf 3 direct Belgium #1m. I stationed at deidei building material market, I transport goods twice a day that fetch me nothing less than #25k, If I buy fuel, 4k, I go home with nothing less than #20k, without stress, then when I close 5:30pm. I will enter town and do car drop with the new golf3, before 8:30pm, I return home. I can confidently tell you I safe #23k everyday after flexing, at month end, I bank deduct loan repayment, I will still have more than excess cash to do other project. In less than one and half year, I was able to set up tiles Business, I've been supplying tiles to people in there houses with my DYNA, Im getting more profit. That's how it all started, when bank saw my repayment performance, they offer to grant me #5m for my next loan. Tho I'm yet to decide. Did I inform you that I'm a graduate Bsc. I will never further my education again, all I'm thinking now is money, money and money, and I will never work under anybody again.

am inspired ..
bro how can I apply for the loan. ....whatsapp 08109006560

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2020
Just as ur comparism make no sense too... Sebi u will be going around with your kitchen abi? Small time you will say you dont have savings or you dont know how you send your income. All these things are what are consumes income. Here in PH, 1 up and down is between N400-500, and no matter how neat you are, you cant wear a clothe twice. So calculate that figure by 10 clothes? And 90% of clothe at laundry are men. Why dont women give their clothes to laundry too in the name of been busy if not laziness?
mtinfx:

If you come back from work late. And leave early. When will you have time for laundry and washing of car?

Are there no car wash in advanced countries ?

Are they lazy too? Your comment makes no sense
Like saying people patronised restaurants cause they cant cook

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ofornwa: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
If you invest 750k into Longrich,in 2weeks time you will get 4% of it and then start receiving payment every week.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by mypains: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fhemmmy:

Bad times will come in any business . . .No business stay uptrend forever BUT one has to mitigate the risk at all times
but bros, where have you been? You stopped auto business?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by banio: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
sicily4u:

Can 1m open a school ?

Yes ooh.
Three bedroom can do the trick or an empty land on which U can build batcher and start small.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by medina230: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
emmaodet:
Because of your time limit and stress free business idea, i will share mine with you.
Look for fulanis rearing cows in abuja, meet their leader to recommend a good herdsman to you and then invest in the cow business.
Very quiet, highly profitable and No stress Passive Income.
Break down -
I bought 1 cow for 50k as seen in the picture.
Grazing for a year and you sell for 150k minimum. That is 200% ROI in a year. Cool cash and you can keep your job.
If you want to invest in the males alone, then you will need to pay them #500 per week for each cow for grazing them.
If with females, you can make a deal not to pay them but you get the first baby the first year while they take the second baby the following year.
Advantages - highly profitable, no stress
Disadvantage - mortality or death of cow can cause loss but not common.
Theft.
Human factor like disappearing with your cows.
If cows too many in one person's hand, like most humans may plan to kill you and take over.
That is why you need to meet their seriki to recommend good guys to you and also be their shorty.
Shalom

A trap...are u gonna recommend a fulani for him? If no...pls dont it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Finelinks: 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2020
hope4nigeria
How did you process BOI loan? .And at what percent please?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
But it is
it is not.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Daddy46: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!
it's what I do poutry it's look stressful but it's pays and you may end up employing so many people with time

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by addexx: 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
PLEASE WHAT BUSINESS CAN I START WITH 5K THAT WILL EARN ME 1 MILLION PER DAY? kiss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by justifyme(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dera25:

Please am interested in the poultry business can we talk on whatsapp 08035546863
betshop is even more profitable, easier to manage '
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Fhemmmy:

If you read his/her response well, he or she never said it is gambling, but saying it is a gamble . . .Any business that you can't do a calculation of how much you will make back for sure is a gamble, when you have to guess what will happen to one currency against another, is that not a gamble? Yes, Forex is real and there is NOTHING wrong with it, but it is still a gamble and same for a lot of businesses, yes, the kinda gamble in Forex isn't same as betting and all that.

I can agree to the fact that one might decide to gamble while trading forex, but that is not how forex is.

anyways, I am happy that i ventured into fx trading
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Finelinks: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Missionaire:
I had this idea sometime ago but there wasn't any capital.

If I get two golf cars from Cotonou at the rate of 500k for one and employ (fresh graduates) two drive the vehicles for you from Mararaba to Area 1 you are bound to make money. Let them come with two sureties and get a form for them to fill with a police or lawyer as witness.

You can even start your professional taxi company from there and be doing balance and take.
Golf is 1m in lagos oga.

Which cotonou again? Which border?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Royce2kiss: 4:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Dera25:

Please am interested in the poultry business can we talk on whatsapp 08035546863
please very much interested in the biz 07038911695

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.