Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? (133720 Views)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents / * Start A Very Lucrative Business With N5k ONLY !! Make 5k-13k profit daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by barackosuco1(m): 10:24am On Feb 23, 2020
I have just been awarded a contract of #4,000,000 but the fund I have can not be enough to execute it as this is the first time I'm getting a big contract like this.
I'm hereby calling on potential investors who can invest in this contract and get paid after the completion of the contract. Payment is usually 3-4weeks after contract execution and bill submitted
I'm a Registered electrical contractor with Dangote group of companies. I won't want to go into the details here for security reasons.
if you're interested, kindly send a mail to denmosglobal@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2020
You may not make as much on virtual but virtual is the real deal if you are in-charge. Some cashiers make 1-3k daily on virtual remit if the outlet is selling. And the commission on virtual is very good 30% of GGR.
Abiolajustified:

You can make 20k on stake of less than 200k weekly on sport but not on virtual. I have never received 10% stake on virtual and I challenge anyone to disprove this. And how many agents sell 50k sports on daily basis? Your analysis on expenses is spot on bro. I have to buy a half engine next week as it stand now
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2020
profstar:

Look at this one, why don't you profer your audio solution based on what the guy said, instead of turning yourself to a motivational speaker over night.

I hope you won't open a thread in the future to lament your ordeal with the COW biz.

Even in your original post, you were already talking about possibility of KILLING! , just imagine having "life" as the number one risk of a supposed "side hustle"!!.

Your shortened name really speaks of you
No pun intended
Don't mind him. Just two days ago, a hausa man, a military officer o, told me of how he gave a Fulani man 4 cows to rear, he meets the Fulani man frequently. Can you believe it was when he went to retrieve his cows that the Fulani man told him that all the cows were dead? The soldier was mad but there was nothing he could do. Anyone that follows that emmaodet's advice is a confirmed ode!

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by neutralmind: 10:45am On Feb 23, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Don't mind him. Just two days ago, a hausa man, a military officer o, told me of how he gave a Fulani man 4 cows to rear, he meets the Fulani man frequently. Can you believe it was when he went to retrieve his cows that the Fulani man told him that all the cows were dead? The soldier was mad but there was nothing he could do. Anyone that follows that emmaodet's advice is a confirmed ode!

We are here to share ideas not to attack each other.

Truth be told, the business is risky and the risk factor is high. We all know that.

He also clearly highlighted the risk. We all know that trust is a big problem in such business.

So bro. Why u dey use panadol for another man headache?

Just make ur point and move on. If someone decides to invest whats your business?

Some people have the capacity to take up risk.

No need for insults too. Time to step up and focus on the main business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by realabraham: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Appslayer:
something that is simple , start a mobile banking shop using Opay POS. Highly profitable

How does this work?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Pedrotina11: 11:14am On Feb 23, 2020
ABINTUK:

Register with Sairuimall with just N638,000 and be making N95,000 monthly on a steady basis. If interested let me know.

Enlighten me on this am interested

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Pedrotina11: 11:16am On Feb 23, 2020
Mariantus:
I earn 15k daily I try not to make too much ..... And have also assist people.... All u need for a good start is 35k if u are okay with 5k income daily... It will definitely grow bigger as you master how it works.. go online... Check for groups that share binary signals... With 35k investment.. u are sure to get that 5k daily... I personally trade on binary with IQOptions... Go to leader board n chk Nigeria... U will see an average of what people earn weekly.. with 1 million 100k sure for you on that platform... Do more research on google... You will make a lot of money if you are not greedy...

Send me ur watsapp number let's talk...am interested.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Finelinks: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2020
Missionaire:

Well it was 500k before the border closure and one can still get it for less than a million.
It was an idea I had last year though.
You can even get tokunbo vehicles for less than a million especially golf for taxi.

Border was closed few months ago.

Before then, it wasn't still 500k
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Smhaykins(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2020
Mrshape:

Do you have experience on the nylon?
Which state are you?
I plan of starting it next year beginning.
The lack bottom sealling nylon but the capital is much.
A pattern would have been good.

I stay in lagos.... I Av someone dat works as a supervisor n marketer in a nylon factory...we plan working together
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Ajibade123(m): 11:32am On Feb 23, 2020
I think farming business will be the best bet for you
see how to make money from your farming business https://explicitsuccess.com/best-way-to-make-money-farming/
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:41am On Feb 23, 2020
neutralmind:

We are here to share ideas not to attack each other.

Truth be told, the business is risky and the risk factor is high. We all know that.

He also clearly highlighted the risk. We all know that trust is a big problem in such business.

So bro. Why u dey use panadol for another man headache?

Just make ur point and move on. If someone decides to invest whats your business?

Some people have the capacity to take up risk.

No need for insults too. Time to step up and focus on the main business
It's ok. He insulted me in another post, but I don't have to follow suit. Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Mrshape: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Smhaykins:

I stay in lagos.... I Av someone dat works as a supervisor n marketer in a nylon factory...we plan working together
Do you plan to buy extruder?
Is it local or foreign?
Do you plan do buy bottom sealling machine ?
Do you guys have a reliable local manufacturer of does machines.
Because the foreign will be close to 7 and 4 million respectively
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
ricson11:

Interested boss. enlighten me more on it.
I know someone who got motivated and encouraged to invest in this same Habib youghurt business.
They didn't operate for upto 6 months before they packed up.

Please if you are going to try it, start small.

Note:
Grace differs
Area matters also.

Do your due diligence very well before venturing into any business.
If you follow nairalander's sweet mouth, you are OYO.

Peace.

To anyone reading this.
Jesus loves you.
If you havent received him yet, he is inviting you today.
Please accept the call and be born again.
Jesus Loves You.

11 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Naijiriana: 12:17pm On Feb 23, 2020
If 5-10k daily is your target, then you don't even need up to 1m. Just 100k.

How?

I have a sure but risky (I must warn) way to make a steady 5-10k daily.

You only need 3 things; courage, self control and of course your 100k.

BREAKDOWN

1. Open an online bet account. (I won't mention any as I am not here to advertise.

2. Fund it with the 100k.

3. Look for a 1.05 - 1.10 sure odd and invest in.

100,1000 × 1.10 = 110,000.
You withdraw the 10k and continue the next day.

If you are not greedy, you can steadily make the 10k from the comfort of your house.

8 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by iCauseTrouble: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
Naijiriana:

How?

BREAKDOWN

1. Open an online bet account. (I won't mention any as I am not here to advertise.

If you are not greedy, you can steadily make the 10k from the comfort of your house.
I like this

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
dsurest:
I'm in Abuja too and planning to start a car wash business but my problem is capital, I already bought a pressure wash

With 1m you can open two cash washes in two busy locations.

Each will give you nothing less than 10k daily

Do you have a location?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Olas16198901: 12:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
5k daily
1. Go for betting business is very lucrative, and look for social environment
2. Banking business is also fit in, look for an area where banks are isolated and also sell recharge card in wholesale,
3. If you are good in driving buy a minivan or bus, if it's small car just use it for business
4. Or invest in gas refilling and service
5. Open a pepper soup spot, and employ 3 sales gal and 2 out of the sales gal would be serving drinks while the third person would be in charge of catfish, turkey, goat pepper soup and fried meat and turkey. You'll be the manager and barman.
Am very sure out of this clues at least 5k is very sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by laivwire(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
yYot:

Lies!
What course did you study and where did you graduated from! They keep advising people to abandon their brain and training for agbero, driving kabukabu or uber job! Please leave low skill endavours! How are we going to ever develop for Christ sake if these are the only thing we could come up with!
How about entrepreneurship in STEM! How about solving myriads of problems we have in Nigeria with science and even make science as a community hobbies and recreation!
It is sad! Unfortunately that's what a majority of graduates are into today. All the education has been dumped for drivers: Uber oh, sales rep, distributor, business development executive etc All of them are still menial jobs polished with fabulous sounding titles.

I long subsided my passion for Stem entrepreneur ship as I realized production businesses in Nigeria will cripple you. Regulatory agencies, Venture capitalists, availability of genuine materials and no grace periods for developing a good product will sink you faster than you can rise.

Check it, most of the millionaires we have today only deal in commerce. Buying and selling crude oil, cement, equipment and FMCGs. The only production we have is in Agriculture (Livestock, Cropping) which gives limited innovation.

As long as the foundation is watery, the building cannot stand

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by blessedsam508: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
ABINTUK:

Register with Sairuimall with just N638,000 and be making N95,000 monthly on a steady basis. If interested let me know.
. please am interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ABINTUK(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Enlighten me on this am interested
Drop your WhatsApp number here. I will send details of the business to you to go through.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ABINTUK(m): 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2020
blessedsam508:
. please am interested
Drop your WhatsApp number here, I will send the details of the business for you to go through.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by millhouse: 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
Xclusiveme:
I invested one million naira in a fixed deposit account. My yearly income is 120k. Every year i renew it and this is my fourth year now having acquired 480k plus my 1M still intact. The money is small though but its something for people that have money to spare
which bank ?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ifeolamide00(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
Naijiriana:

How?

BREAKDOWN

I like this, please dm me ,I need to know more
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Ekakamba: 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
dsurest:

Send me a pm let's talk bro.

Thanks

Lemme have your contact.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by ifeolamide00(m): 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mariantus:
I earn 15k daily I try not to make too much ..... And have also assist people.... All u need for a good start is 35k if u are okay with 5k income daily... It will definitely grow bigger as you master how it works.. go online... Check for groups that share binary signals... With 35k investment.. u are sure to get that 5k daily... I personally trade on binary with IQOptions... Go to leader board n chk Nigeria... U will see an average of what people earn weekly.. with 1 million 100k sure for you on that platform... Do more research on google... You will make a lot of money if you are not greedy...
I am interested, can you dm me?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Originalsly: 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
Asnafsaeed:

I have been thinking along this line of thought regarding a business I'm willing to venture into, but I don't have an in-depth knowledge of it.. can you elaborate more on the type of chicken needed for good profit, number of chicken needed, budget, medical, disease etc

Bro..... I strongly suggest you go to Agriculture Section in this forum. Search topic My Organic Poultry Project (Broilers). It is the best guide period you can get to raise healthy poultry successfully and economically in this part of the world. I have absolutely no interest in raising poultry.... but damn... I followed that thread as if my life depended on raising poultry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Asnafsaeed(m): 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ok, Thanks bro
Originalsly:

Bro..... I strongly suggest you go to Agriculture Section in this forum. Search topic My Organic Poultry Project (Broilers). It is the best guide period you can get to raise healthy poultry successfully and economically in this part of the world. I have absolutely no interest in raising poultry.... but damn... I followed that thread as if my life depended on raising poultry!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by maigemuu: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
barackosuco1:

I have just been awarded a contract of #4,000,000 but the fund I have can not be enough to execute it as this is the first time I'm getting a big contract like this.
I'm hereby calling on potential investors who can invest in this contract and get paid after the completion of the contract. Payment is usually 3-4weeks after contract execution and bill submitted
I'm a Registered electrical contractor with Dangote group of companies. I won't want to go into the details here for security reasons.
if you're interested, kindly send a mail to denmosglobal@gmail.com

We run a finance outfit. Visit us at 15 Ribadu Road off Awolowo road ikoyi
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Adekoolz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
EliteDude:
Then let me offer my 2cents.
Start a poultry business. (LAYERS).
At first you will need assistance from a faithfful and trust worthy manager.
With time, when the business picks, you can expand and even resign your day job.

It will take about 5-7 months before you start getting your return though.
Let me add this, as with any business, its not a bed of roses, but it is a very good business.

Start small, if you are interested, i could offer you help with cost and start up analysis, with my little 5 years experience.

Cheers!!!

Please I’m interested can you help with this?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Adekoolz(m): 2:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
dgbanj:

I have an established business that is earning more than that but is online. If you are interested you can send me a pm.

Thannks
I’m interested please buzz me on 08136712973
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by zoezoelogistics(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2020
oyeezah:
Sorry to bring this here.

Please who knows a market I could get Kampala fabrics in wholesale? I live in ilorin.

Abeokuta is your best bet.

If you are serious about it, take your time, plan to spend a day in Abeokuta.
Survey the market.
Check different places.

Na you go tire.
Abeokuta has no rival when it comes to Adire/Kampala. You will even see those that can make Kampala for School Uniforms. They are that good there.
Peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? by Missionaire: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Finelinks:

Border was closed few months ago.

Before then, it wasn't still 500k

It was.... I knew some people who bought at that rate. I even had an Hausa man that was in the business.
Quite unfortunate that I lost his contact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (32) (Reply)

Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / A-Z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (NGO) In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.