Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,580 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding (68123 Views)

A Friend in Naija Just Lost Her US Based Husband Just 7 Months After Wedding / Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by EagleSquare1(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very touching story. I was grief stricken reading it. Was wondering how the relationship between Najib and Sa’adatu’s family would be going forward when I read the part where she left a verbal will. God brought the 2 families together for a reason, so I believe they should keep in touch.

Meanwhile, I wished Asia, Sa’adatu’s 27-year-old sister could just fall in love with Najib, and he with her, and then form a permanent love relationship. Just a wish

ijustdey:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/a-short-lived-marriage-and-a-tragedy.html
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Slimsly100(f): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
majamajic:
The teenager might not being exposed wella to use of gas cooker before then

May she rest in peace !

The report says she was 30
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Lastmankc(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
omakay:

These are basic samples of most gas cookers found in Nigerian homes.

Choose which of them you use and let's continue our discuss.

I use the 2nd one
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by omakay(m): 11:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
I use the 2nd one

Then i hope your gas cylinder is outside your kitchen.

If not, make plans to do so.

Get a longer hose.

You can make a hole in the wall with a chisel( a less visible part of the kitchen)

If you cannot construct a cage for the cylinder, you can use chains for guard against theft.
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by bouqie28: 11:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Soo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Seeker091: 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
victorian:

As in ehn? Im shocked

He had already sentenced her dead in his room before going forth to take her to the hospital and deceiving people he is worried about his wife making it alive.
But he has cursed her to die instead. Smhhhh.

People be careful whom u marry. Not every intention is pure.

Na wa o.
You're not sane at all I swear... What a stupid mentality?
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by maasoap(m): 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lostz:
is that why there is close to 0 value for life in Muslims countries?

It depends on how you look at it, from which angle you are looking at it. Most of the unrests, deaths and destructions in Muslims dominated countries are exported there by the Christians dominated countries. Do I need to start mentioning them?
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
maasoap:

It depends on how you look at it, from which angle you are looking at it. Most of the unrests, deaths and destructions in Muslims dominated countries are exported there by the Christians dominated countries. Do I need to start mentioning them?
exported there? how?
who exported Boko boys and Fulani to Nigeria?
Re: Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding by Mrsserene: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
Allah yaji kanta da rahama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy / Mia And Rozonno McGhee That Had Sextuplets 6 Years Ago Vs Now (Photos) / I Hit My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.