Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? (31565 Views)

My Experience With Hard Stool. / Serious Blood In My Stool, Please Help / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by desag(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2020
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

What could be the problem and solution.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Officialgarri: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Was she the same girl asking for palm oil, white singlet and the rest?

10 Likes

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by desag(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Lol. No oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by onlinetomola(m): 11:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Lasar Fever is real o angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Mrshocker(m): 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Pile.... ask her if her anus have some swollen

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Ritaritoo: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
This could be a chronic case of hyperaenemic condactiosis. It's not something serious

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
desag:
Dear House,

A friend called me yesterday that i should come . on getting she told me she was stooling and contain blood.

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.
First of all, no need for the picture of a bloody poo sir!

Medically, The condition is called Rectal Bleeding,
It is not peculiar to your friend alone.

Here are some quick solutions we can recommend to you for your friend.
Tell her to...
Drink eight to 10 glasses of water per day.

Bath cry or shower daily to cleanse the skin around the anus.

Decrease straining with bowel movements.

Increase fiber in the diet with supplements.

Avoid sitting on the toilet too long.
(This is very important!)

With all these, she will feel better in few days.
All the very best to her.
And she should go see a Doctor ASAP.

From all of us @[color=#006600][/color] : Get well soon, our friend.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Fucklove(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Could be a wound or inflammation in the intestine that got mixed with the faeces. It's a minor case. Taking antibiotics will quicken the healing process. I've been there, no cause for alarm cool

12 Likes

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by coolfredo(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tell de girl it maybe pile
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
onlinetomola:
Lasar Fever is real o angry
PastorAmotekun:
She has Corrola virus
bigtt76:
She de allow guys choook her for anus ni? angry
Enemyofpeace:
They have accessed her account from the back. If you know you know.
Lostz:
penis enta the wrong hole?

Why can't you kids try to keep silent and go to the next thread if you have nothing reasonable to contribute to a topic?
Especially a serious topic as this.

Must you comment by force?
Must you make fun of everything you come across?

Dis Nairaland sef

Lostz:
penis enta the wrong hole?
Oh, your moniker is Lost?!
No wonder!

TheEffective:
shocked
Gay Alert.!!! Gay and Anal Sex is bad but you will not listen. There is no female but your poo is what has blood.
I can't fathom how a young man will submit his ass for another fellow to dril. Spits!!!!
Incoherent rubbish!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
She de allow guys choook her for anus ni? angry

desag:
Dear House,

Attached is the picture

Thanks for support.

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by H2ho(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by xrayj(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go to hospital or any good pharmacy

2 Likes

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by mistacoco2: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
She should visit the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by cbrezy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
i hope it's not cancer sad

4 Likes

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by jojo1415: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let her take herbal cleanser
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by ADAlBEKU: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
OP you're the one.

4 Likes

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by hopefulLandlord: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Most likely Pile
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Enemyofpeace: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
post=86780763:

Please STOP that man!
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by coolfredo(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mrshocker:
Pile.... ask her if her anus have some swollen
it might not have n it might be pile i know who can be of help to her but where i am maybe far from where she is
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Schedulee: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39P19noP-Sc
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by seborrhic: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
The solution lies in the hospital under examination by a qualified medical practitioner,not on nairaland.
It could be variety of things only a medical examination and appropriate tests can confirm.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by mokt(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jedi Jedi, Anyanma.
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by mattsvibes: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nothing eye no go see for nairaland
Re: Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? by Davicjoe(m): 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jedi Jedi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) / Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of Heart Attacks? ( Video) / COVID-19: Dangote Donates Lab Capable Of 400 Tests A Day To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.