Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says (333 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Why I Stabbed My Mother-in-law To Death — Suspect / Bar Owner Shoots Man Dead In Oyo (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says by linx123: 1:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
A 53-year-old bar owner, identified as Obioma Dennis, have been arrested by officials from Lagos State Criminal Intelligence and Investigations Department (SCIID), Panti Street, Yaba for allegedly stabbing one of his customers to death.

Dennis who is waiting for his arraignment in court, told newsmen that he is full of regrets and believes his action was under a spell cast on him by his enemies. Dennis said the deceased and two of his friends had come to his shop located in Alausa and were about to smoke banned substance, Indian Hemp, when he challenged them. The argument that ensued degenerated into a fight that led to him stabbing the deceased.

“In rage, I grabbed hold of the chair they were sitting on, which is mine and threw it inside my shop. While I was inside my shop, one of the guys who I later identified as Emeka started destroying my electronic appliances.

He smashed my television. To save what................https://janefblog.com/12396-i-was-under-a-spell-when-i-stabbed-my-customer-to-death-lagos-bar-owner/

Re: I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says by santakris(m): 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Drunkard. See face
Re: I Was Under A Spell When I Stabbed My Customer To Death -lagos Bar Owner Says by vibre: 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
You will still be under the same spell when you go to jail

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Corrupt Men Of FRSC In Abuja / Woman Kills Husband With Rat Poison / Please How Is Your Area At Ifo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.