Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Hi Great One's,i Need You To Explain Some Few Things For Me - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hi Great One's,i Need You To Explain Some Few Things For Me (970 Views)

Google Interview Question: How Would You Explain Database To A 5-year Old Child? / Seun Has A Lot To Explain (PART 2) / Seun Has A Lot To Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi Great One's,i Need You To Explain Some Few Things For Me by bourne: 1:29am On Jun 02, 2007
Hi guys,
Hi great one's and guru,i need you to explain the following component on Microsoft .NET.

1.Client Application
2.Server Application
3.Web Services
4.Developer Tools
5.Integration with existing technologies

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard? / Is This Programming / 18 Best Online Resources For Learning SQL & Database Concepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.