Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy (1017 Views)

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / We Quarrel Because Of Sex / Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
My close friend's husband has asked her to seek abortion because he is not ready to father another child. according to him, the economic situation of the country is not such that one should be having babies and that he does not want to have a child without capacity to give the child the kind of upbringing that he wants for his children. The couple currently have a child that is less than a year old and her husband thinks that one is enough for now and/or even ever. But my friend has a different perspective. She says her husband wants at least three children but doesn't want to have them now because he doesn't know what the future holds. She says she didn't plan to take in again given that she is still nursing their first child but she was lactating and her menstrual cycle had been very unstable after her first child so she didn't know that she had taken in again until she started to feel signs of pregnancy. Now her husband wants her to take out the pregnancy and she is refusing. she called to ask me if i know where she can terminate the pregnancy, but i advised her to keep it. she sent me the screenshot of their conversation regarding the pregnancy and i feel like engaging him on her behalf. What do i tell him and whats your advise for my friend?
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
hh
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
her words to him... i understand his points and i understand her take too. there is the need to strike a balance and take a decision that wont be regretted.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by UjuJoan2: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Chai . . . see what marriage has degraded to. So sad!
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by crackkhaus: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
If your friend sent these screenshots to you, why would she save her husband's number as My Queen.

This is NOT a chat between husband and wife, more like two single people who are just having sex OR one person trying to be funny.

6 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
what exactly is your point? and what do you think marriage should be upgraded to?
UjuJoan2:
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by nlPoster: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
The husband should remember to be responsible in his sexual practices next time.

In case anyone is in this situation (the chats might be fake).
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Foodqueen(f): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Is it "my queen" that sent you this screenshot or " "my king" or better still you sent it to yourself.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
They are very legally and lawfully married and they have a child from that marriage. The man says he wants to hold on having more children and the wife is pregnant again. That's a conversation between them probably screenshot from husbands phone.
crackkhaus:
This is NOT a chat between husband and wife, more like two single people who are just having sex.

And even if your friend sent these screenshots to you, why would she save her husband's name as My Queen.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
The Chats are not fake pls. and your advise will help anyone in a similar situation. How can a married man be responsible in his asexual practices with his wife?
nlPoster:
The husband should remember to be responsible in his sexual practices next time.

In case anyone is in this situation (the chats might be fake).
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by crackkhaus: 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
They are very legally and lawfully married and they have a child from that marriage. The man says he wants to hold on having more children and the wife is pregnant again. That's a conversation between them probably screenshot from husbands phone.
Oh really, it's from the husband's phone now.

I guess your friend (the wife) went to her husband's phone to screenshot chats that she should have on her own phone, then sent it to you.

Is this the explanation?

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
YES.
crackkhaus:

I guess your friend (the wife) went to her husband's phone to screenshot chats that she should have on her own phone, then sent it to you.

Is this the explanation?
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by crackkhaus: 4:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
YES.
Clap for yourself
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
what a foolish woman...!! the man is giving her proper reason as to wife they CANNOT have another child yet, and this emotionally disturbed woman still want to keep the child. ARRANT NONSENSE!

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
YES.

Why not from her phone?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by nlPoster: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
How can a married man be responsible in his asexual practices with his wife?

justitiaomnibus:
They are very legally and lawfully married and they have a child from that marriage. The man says he wants to hold on having more children and the wife is pregnant again.

Responsible sexual practices means preventing pregnancy.

It's much easier than asking the wife to abort after having sex.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
OKAY
crackkhaus:

Clap for yourself
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why is this a problem? Aren't they husband and wife? I did not ask her this your question though because i didn't consider it necessary.
Fountainofyouth:

Why not from her phone?
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Oluneutral: 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Is this the explanation?

Don't mind the op. He's the one insulting his wife for getting pregnant again and so early.

I think child-spacing plans should be the responsibility of both couple and not for the wife alone.

Moreover, from the wife's explanation of irregular menstruation after the first childbirth, it's obvious that the pregnancy wasn't intentional on the part of the wife.

But then, there should be amicable solution without resorting to exchange of insults by both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by crackkhaus: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oluneutral:

Don't mind the op. He's the one insulting his wife for getting pregnant again and so early.

I think child-spacing plans should be the responsibility of both couple and not for the wife alone.

Moreover, from the wife's explanation of irregular menstruation after the first childbirth, it's obvious that the pregnancy wasn't intentional on the part of the wife.

But then, there should be amicable solution without resorting to exchange of insults by both of them.
Whatever is going on in that chat, I highly doubt it's between a husband and wife.

The OP probably impregnated his single mom fvck-mate.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
Why is this a problem? Aren't they husband and wife? I did not ask her this your question though because i didn't consider it necessary.

Your narrative is different from your screenshot that's why people are asking questions, we have many fake stories here so we have to be sure we are not advicing a lone ranger who is laughing at us through his/her phone or keyboard, or a robot, ya dig?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Oluneutral: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

Whatever is going on in that chat, I highly doubt it's between a husband and wife.

[/b]The OP probably impregnated his single mom fvck-mate.
[b]

This is also a possibility.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Amanee(f): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
This thread is a joke
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by powerkey: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
UjuJoan2:

Who told you they're married?

they are not married at all.

This is as a result of girls accepting ice cream relationship from small boys.

The boy is highly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Okay. That's some experience talking here. Any proposed amicable resolution from you in the circumstance?
Oluneutral:

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by sisisioge: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Wow...so the guy sent the screenshots? Wowzerful shocked

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
I dig and understand your doubts. Its no robot or lone ranger, this is actually a real life situation demanding your noble advise, if any. Apologies that narration makes you doubt. Not everyone is good at telling his stories straight up like that without caving in within. I you you dig too
Fountainofyouth:

Your narrative is different from your screenshot that's why people are asking questions, we have many fake stories here so we have to be sure we are not advicing a lone ranger who is laughing at us through his/her phone or keyboard, or a robot, ya dig?

1 Like

Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by SpyAC(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
pls hlp me tell them this, can de be able to allow me take care of the pregnancy and probably adopt the bby at the end? Pls am seriously serious...
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
What you have said does not flow from the post and conversation but you are free to believe your insinuations which does not flow from the conversation. You can doubt and that is okay. Imputing your inverted insinuations into the matter that seeks your advise is not right.
crackkhaus:

The OP probably impregnated his single mom fvck-mate.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Oluneutral: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
justitiaomnibus:
Okay. That's some experience talking here. Any proposed amicable resolution from you in the circumstance?

See question o!
My friend, it takes two to tangle!
Na you impregnated your wife or a single mother, na you too dey throw insults up and down.
Why didn't you think of amicable resolution should incase a pregnancy occur from your unprotected sexcapade?

Now you're here, confusing
confusion, uploading one thing and typing another thing.

Abeg, always think with your brain and not with your totoros next time.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by Oluneutral: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow...so the guy sent the screenshots? Wowzerful shocked

You dey mind him?

He probably thought everyone is like him.
Re: Husband And Wife Quarrel Over Pregnancy by justitiaomnibus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
hah. okay. probably an option for them to consider.
SpyAC:
pls hlp me tell them this, can de be able to allow me take care of the pregnancy and probably adopt the bby at the end? Pls am seriously serious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emotional Dilemma!!! / Celebrating HEALTHY Blended-families With Or Without Marriage. / Help!!! Wife Refuses to buy drug for sick Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.