Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Volunteers Needed To Sleep On A Bed For 5- 60 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Volunteers Needed To Sleep On A Bed For 5- 60 Days (348 Views)

22-Year-Old Corps Member Wins ₦1,000,000 In The Wema Bank 5 For 5 Promo Season 3 / Can You Sleep On This Kind Of Bed? - (Photo) / Youths Do Photoshoot In Lagos Traffic After Being Stuck For 5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed To Sleep On A Bed For 5- 60 Days by principi(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
The European Space Agency will pay volunteers £12,500 to lie down in bed for two months to test the effects of space travel on the human body.
The study simulates aspects of spaceflight by placing volunteers in bed for long periods of time with their dropped to a six degree angle.It involves two groups of people staying in bed for 60 days, and will be carried out by two different teams of researchers working in France and Slovenia.

It's not just lying down though, one shoulder has to touch the bed at all times - even when eating, going to the toilet and washing throughout the two months.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8020055/European-Space-Agency-pay-volunteers-12-500-lie-60-days.html

Re: Volunteers Needed To Sleep On A Bed For 5- 60 Days by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
How can i apply?
Re: Volunteers Needed To Sleep On A Bed For 5- 60 Days by principi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
AkeNathan:
How can i apply?
It is for those in European countries

(1) (Reply)

The New York Times The Seven Years Of China And The United States / Cant Someone Ask For My Account Number??? / Futo Student Builds Technology To Fight Spread Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.