Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London (68949 Views)

Davido Launches Drink (Martell XO Davido) With Cubana Chief Priest, Ilebaye / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by made4naijamusic: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija BBNaija housemate, Mercy was seen hanging out with Willie Xo in London.

We could recall, Mercy Eke once threw a shot at Willie Xo on Instagram while he responded.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ohFjk9ptA

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Tookool(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows off wads of cash on a regular serious. Dude lives his life on the social media

MODIFIED... Not all women actually, but a great number of them. My sisters and cousins aren't spared

137 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by chatinent: 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ashawopreneur wey mumu.

159 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by IamD18: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tookool:
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows of wads of cash on a regular serious.
They claim on social media that they want equal rights with men in a relationship or marriage, but the realistical truth is that they love rude and aggressive men who they'll be afraid of.

They don't like gentlemen atall.

291 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Annie939(f): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
enjoy yourself it's your turn

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by SURElee(f): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
This mercy kept telling Ike on and on in the BBN house that he couldn't handle her, the mumu Ike no gree hear word. Kai!

211 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by candygist: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:

They claim on social media that they want equal rights with men in a relationship or marriage, but the realistical truth is that they love rude and aggressive men who they'll be afraid of.

.your opinion

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by tribalistseun: 1:43am On Feb 20, 2020
SURElee:
This mercy kept telling Ike on and on in the BBN that he couldn't handle her, the mumu Ike no gree hear word. Kai!

Abeg carry your wahala go. Ike dorge bullet here.

Thank God Ike dumped her desperate asss. She and this hooligan deserve each other.

Bad boys like this like anything that wear skirts. And obviously, beat them too.

She can go to hell, Ike doesn't care

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by jabor4Naija(m): 2:12am On Feb 20, 2020
I always say bad boys get d hottest girls, this is another proof of dat. P.S. she just finished sucking his dick in d last picture

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Onyi22(f): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by MrStan11(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2020
Where's Ike .

Mumu boy wey dey do love. A disgrace to Igbo's love for me. Lol

Ike didn't dump her, she dumped Ike.
Ubunja knows this.

When we say Take redpill everyday, they ll call us names.
Teddy A is alpha while Ike is beta male.
Alpha bleeps, Beta Bucks.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Onlinealaba(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Well.. their problem
we sell Smart TVs and sound bar
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by SHOPPERS(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Hoely sheet!

Maney makes me Haney

Ike has finally been dumped.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Perfecttouchade: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Pele mercy
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2020
She Looks like NIGHTMARE.
PHUCK as U go... MTN
This one na PUCCI go around.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Ladycewhy(f): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
Tookool:
Women are all the same everywhere ..... they detest humble men. This xo guy is a noise maker. I can never take any guy that shows off wads of cash on a regular serious. Dude lives his life on the social media
really? So your sisters detest humble men undecided. The way you lots throw figures around I am tempted to ask how you got your statistics , judging by the fact that you don't even have the full census of all the women in your village both on your mother and your father's side undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by AmazingELixir: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
grin grin grin

So diswan dhan dump IK her bodyguard...uwa nkea sef

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by olatade(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
MrStan11:
Where's Ike .

Ubunja knows this.

That's why it's best to make money to become the alpha malest grin

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
Ike stole coins, added his and gave this girl to buy immunity, she won now look at this! Women eh, the only people that got your back are your family oh!

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Temptee101(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
shocked

Nonsense! Nothing enticing here

This one go still shag her mercilessly then transfer her to the next hunter

She definitely has a depressed, compressed and dilapidated possie

I'm not impressed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by Coldie(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2020
MrStan11:
Where's Ike .

Ubunja knows this.

Ike was confused. He was looking for both Tacha and Mercy same time.

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by PureGoldh(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Ndi Igbo siri na onye ube ya ruru.....ya rachaba..

Meanwhile.. if you need Pure Original Honey.. Whatsapp/call 081-016- 667 71 Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by NigeriaBam: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by OnpointDesign(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
We are always here to handle your graphic design needs.

2k only and you can convert your existing logo into any of these 3D variants.

Send us a message today to get started.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by OhiOfIhima: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:

You can say that again, women doesn't like gentle men at all...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by IDEMMIRI: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
BBN dishing out celebrities since 2016.
Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by sotall(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke And Willie Xo On A Romantic Date Together In London by MayenKudi: 10:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Omo see chilling, but please where is Ike?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Is Dead, Dies Of Throat Cancer / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.