Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead (5575 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Dead Mother Following Breakup Brawl / Patience Oseni Is Dead! Battled Stroke / Biodun Okeowo Remembers Her Dead Mother, One Week After, Shares Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2020

1 Share

Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rest In Peace patience oseni

Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by PlayerMeji: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
She still had a smile on her lips.

The dead is just crying for the dead.

Valar Morgulis (All men must die)
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Yea
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Tonyfx: 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
What is going on with our veteran Nollywood stars. undecided
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by hartehley15(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
Abeg wich kind fresh bress dey dat gal chest

2 Likes

Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 10:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
hartehley15:

You no well
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 20, 2020
hartehley15:

Abi o...

Please guys, i know it's wrong, but don't deny u didn't see those too apples behind the actress veteran on the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by seunlayi(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2020
Rest in peace woman.... You be posted your part in this life's drama and I hope you've acted well
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 8:30am On Feb 20, 2020
correctguy0900:

Abi o...

Please guys, i know it's wrong, but don't deny u didn't see those too apples behind the actress veteran on the wheel.

Na Brest u Dey look
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by Happiestman1: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
seunlayi:
Rest in peace woman.... You be posted your part in this life's drama and I hope you've acted well

Yea... she did
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by ShutdownBrown24(m): 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
she was a good woman.
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by SammieRexx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
PlayerMeji:

VALAR DOHAERIS.......
Re: Pics & Video Of Very Ill Nollywood Actress Patience Oseni Before Her Dead by carnal: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2020
happiestman1, i want to get your contact, to discuss business. my contact is martyn.blend@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigeria Super Falcons Star, Ugochi Desire Oparanozie Shows Off Her Swag [photos] / Leaked Video: Bad Guy Records His Séxual Act With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.