Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic (3717 Views)

Don’t Post My Picture When I Die - Actress Shan George Warns 'Frenemies' / 15 Days In Dubai And Still Balling Hard- Bobrisky Shade To Her Haters- See Pics / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by eric12345: 4:20am On Feb 20, 2020
So cos i don’t post designer labels, holidays, i’m not balling? – Nollywood actress Rita Dominic

Nollywood actress and producer, Rita Dominic has taken to her social media page to state that those who think she is not balling because she doesn’t post them on social media are suffering from poverty mentality.

Rita Dominic in a post addressed people who have come to a conclusion that social media is the yardstick to measure wealth and those who think people who don’t post designer labels, holidays and more are not balling.

Click here for latest news

She wrote;

So social media has now become the yardstick to measure wealth ? LOL.

Some people think cos you don’t post certain things like Designer Labels, Holidays, how much you have ETC on your page means you are not balling?

Wow!! Poverty Mentality much.

Happiness or in your words balling means different things to different people.

This life isn’t that serious, be happy you are alive and healthy and foremost

>>>>>>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/actress-rita-dominic/

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Braintrain: 4:46am On Feb 20, 2020
Yes na you no de ball

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Osaretin419(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2020
Braintrain:
Yes na you no de ball
nor be lie

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:08am On Feb 20, 2020
You are sick Ma

Who asked you question.

Same thing you are trying to do indirectly.

Why are are beautiful ladies dull.

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by chatinent: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2020
They all live a life to be noticed. Beauty without brains.

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by IamD18: 5:17am On Feb 20, 2020
July 12th will make you 45 years and here you are, talking about posting Designers labels and holidays.

Smh! How about posting your husband and kids balling with you?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by femi4: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Until you post your hubby, you are not balling
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by sparog(m): 6:42am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:
July 12th will make you 45 years and here you are, talking about posting Designers labels and holidays.

Having Husbands or children is not the yardstick for success or happiness

Marriage is not for everybody

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Lol all these mfs above me God will judge yall. Truth is in the next 30 years from now many Nigerians will be single at 60. She is living in the future grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Stillthebest: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2020
kiss

No, you are not balling. Celebs lives can never be private even if they want to.
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by victorian(f): 8:26am On Feb 20, 2020
My dear, listen to people and have high bp.

Just do what makes u happy.

People will always talk and criticise . Na dia way.
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 20, 2020
sparog:

As a woman, what can give you happiness in This life if not for having your own beautiful kids.

Please stop this crap about marriage isn't for everybody.

Yet all the world powerful female celebs are successfully married.

Even Beyonce is married, chimamanda is married.

Was is not feminist Beyonce that sang a song titled "All the single ladies"

Yet part of the lyrics of the song is "if you love it, you have to put the Ring on it"

Can't you see she is talking about marriage?

Yet these dumb NIGERIA feminist will be talking about how marriage isn't for everybody.

Why not a single woman contest for the office of a governor or president In any part of the world and see if her party will even allow her contest.

It's even too far, let a single woman contest for any political post and see if she will be given.

Delusion of grandeur.

4 Likes

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Munieer(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Godwin2am(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Rita at your age no husband or kids..... what are u doing, free giver ?

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by 2dice01: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:

Kinda People she is talking about

Mr Transgender cheesy

Abi you think everybody will marry?

Any small thing Go and Marry

You are getting old

Why do you Nigerians carry marriage for head like Dreadlock sef at the end only few will enjoy the marriage larger % are suffering and smiling or Divorced

3 Likes

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by PureGoldh(m): 10:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Dx people just dey live their life ontop social media
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by ForbesHomesNG(m): 10:27am On Feb 20, 2020
sparog:

You're on point with this

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2020
You wey never build house or buy car dey talk trash about someone else's life.
IamD18:

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by sparog(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
As a woman, what can give you happiness in This life if not for having your own beautiful kids.

Yet part of the lyrics of the song is "if you love it, you have to put the Ring on it"

Yet these dumb NIGERIA feminist will be talking about how marriage isn't for everybody.

Why not a single woman contest for the office of a governor or president In any part of the world and see if her party will even allow her contest.

It's even too far, let a single woman contest for any political post and see if she will be given.

Delusion of grandeur.

Forget all this cock and bull story you're spewing. Marriage is not for everyone, it's that simple. It's not every woman or man that'll get married so you can't tell me that a woman is not successful or happy because she chose not to get married.

You can't tell people how to live their lives as long as their lifestyle is not hurting anyone.

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by evy800(f): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamb101:
Lol all these mfs above me God will judge yall. Truth is in the next 30 years from now many Nigerians will be single at 60. She is living in the future grin grin angry

I respect how she's able to live above the noise, that she isn't married with kids doesn't stop her from living her best life...

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Tayor23(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Delusion of grandeur.
people with your kind of mentality get depressed easily...can you please leave Rita dominic alone and try to fix yourself mentally

1 Like

Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by candygist: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
You are sick Ma

Who asked you question.

Same thing you are trying to do indirectly.

Why are are beautiful ladies dull.

No be everything be fight. Relax
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Sexyliciousbri: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
My dear Rita keep it private it gives you peace and a sense of fulfilment. They think you're not balling possibly because you no longer give them headlights on how you live your life this days
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Bigmanpickin: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
You are not balling come and beat me
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by Temple1288(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
SillyeRabbit:
You wey never build house or buy car dey talk trash about someone else's life.

How are you sure about this? How you take know say en never build house and en never buy car??
Re: So Cos I Don’t Post Designer Labels, Holidays, I’m Not Balling? – Rita Dominic by jcross19: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
IamD18:

she is saying the truth. I have never see otedola, dangote, adenuga kessington Jim ovia and many damn rich men posting why all these wannabe rich , fake asshole trying to impress people make them look so cheap and inferior. empty drum makes a louder noise.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The White Wedding Between Vice President's Son And His Bride / Tiwa Savage And James Brown Kiss Each Other At A Party / MC Oluomo Alleged To Have Impregnated Actress, Lizzy Da Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.