Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,261 members, 7,860,599 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) (2251 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Be Our Investment Partners / LAGBUS/BRT: Our Investment Package Is Still On-going (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:44am On Feb 20, 2020
DISCLAIMER : This forum is not created to promote the investment of discuss but to monitor progress made by the would be followers of this tread.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2020
I'm an ardent follower of the NSE signal alert and several fx and binary threads here on nairaland. Also being passively involved in trading the above listed items, I will share my recent review of my daily/weekly experience with the market
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:50am On Feb 20, 2020
On binary, I've envisioned an algorithm. I like to call a geometrical technique cool . I will be testing this method on my 100 dollar demo account before going hard on the trading field
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Starting with 100.32 dollars

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by vastolord4(m): 8:54am On Feb 20, 2020
I would like to learn to how to trade.. I'm think about it.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Approximately 4% ROI on the first day. 3% greater than my target

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
vastolord4:
I would like to learn to how to trade.. I'm think about it.
There are many opportunities to learn, the internet is a large encyclopedia
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by vastolord4(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Brukx:
There are many opportunities to learn, the internet is a large encyclopedia

it is but it's really not a weeks job.. and work a 9-5 kind of person
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2020
vastolord4:

it is but it's really not a weeks job.. and work a 9-5 kind of person
You can know the basics in days. But mastering strategies takes months
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by vastolord4(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Brukx:
You can know the basics in days. But mastering strategies takes months

could you please recommend? and have you heard about rallytrade
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
No, I will check out their website. I use olymp trade
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
2% tops after today's final deal

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2020
Brukx:
Approximately 4% ROI on the first day. 3% greater than my target

How was your experience with Olymp Trade? Can you please share to us?
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
csolomon:

How was your experience with Olymp Trade? Can you please share to us?
I still work on demo, But Olymp is recommended by many.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 2:32am On Feb 23, 2020
13% in 3 days

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by murphy02(m): 7:11am On Feb 23, 2020
Brukx:
13% in 3 days

Is this a bot?
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
murphy02:

Is this a bot?
It's a demo mode
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Odedenshi1(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Brukx:
It's a demo mode

Please I sent you a PM. I would like to ask you some few questions, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Odedenshi1:

Please I sent you a PM. I would like to ask you some few questions, kindly reply. Thanks
I've sent a reply
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2020
This was my balance for yesterday's trade. My algorithm is proving true

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
Brukx:
I still work on demo, But Olymp is recommended by many.

Yeah, its good to continue working on the demo account just to make sure that you understand how trading works first before putting all your money into it. Don't invest until you know what you're getting yourself into. Lastly, remember to trade on your own and not give money to others to trade for you
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
csolomon:

Yeah, its good to continue working on the demo account just to make sure that you understand how trading works first before putting all your money into it. Don't invest until you know what you're getting yourself into. Lastly, remember to trade on your own and not give money to others to trade for you
Thanks mate, do you trade binary?
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
Profits are declining. My schedule has made it difficult to find time to trade

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
Total profit (18 %)
Average profit (3%/day)
My accuracy has really improved lately. BTW who has any experience with card withdrawal from Olymp trade?

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 5:09am On Feb 27, 2020
Brukx:
Total profit (18 %)
Average profit (3%/day)
My accuracy has really improved lately. BTW who has any experience with card withdrawal from Olymp trade?

I do card withdrawal with Olymp Trade. It's legit and is a fast process.
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
csolomon:

I do card withdrawal with Olymp Trade. It's legit and is a fast process.
I did one recently and for days now there's credit alert from my bank
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 12:44am On Feb 29, 2020
Latest update. 24% so far

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2020
My accuracy has been on the increase lately. Somewhere between 65-70%. BTW I'm looking for someone with Olymp trade withdrawal experience
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 1:47am On Mar 02, 2020
26% ROI

Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 9:05am On Mar 02, 2020
Brukx:
I did one recently and for days now there's credit alert from my bank

You have not received your withdrawal yet? If not, you should contact Olymp Trade's customer service on the website or on their facebook page. They will reply to you
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by Brukx(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2020
csolomon:

You have not received your withdrawal yet? If not, you should contact Olymp Trade's customer service on the website or on their facebook page. They will reply to you
I've not received it. It's 8 days now. I've contacted their customer care. They will provide an ARN which I will take to my bank tomorrow
Re: Our Investment Tracker (stocks, Fx, Binary) by csolomon: 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Brukx:
I've not received it. It's 8 days now. I've contacted their customer care. They will provide an ARN which I will take to my bank tomorrow

I know that when cases like this happen, its an issue of connectivity of your bank with its visa/mastercard system. But they do find it eventually using the ARN, which just takes a long time. Quite a hassle, but still works.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unlock, Swap Terk Token, Buy Terk ICO, And Sell Airdrop On Pancakeswap / FX Challenge / 2 Odds Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.