Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W (4355 Views)

Yul Edochie: Nonso Diobi Sheltered And Fed Me In Lagos On My Way To Stardom / Teddy-A Reacts To Bambam's Dress To AMVCA 2018 / Teddy A Reacts To Layla Amani, His Baby Mama's Call Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W by SleekGist: 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
After RCCG General Overseer Pastor Adeboye, told his male members the qualities they should look out for before marrying a lady, BBNiaja's Teddy A has reacted.

Big Brother Naija 2018 star, Teddy A has weighed into the matter by letting his fans know that his wife and fellow ex-BBNaija contestant Bam Bam has been feeding him well to the point that he is now fat. Sleekgist reports

The artiste took to his Twitter handle to state:

“What’s this about cooking and not cooking? My wife has fed me fat! Whether she cooks the said meals or not, I’m eating. End of. Una too like plenty talk.”

Adeboye also stated that men should marry women who know how to do home chores and further advised men against marrying women he termed “worldly.”

See more here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/bam-bam-has-fed-me-fat-teddy-a-reacts-to-adeboyes-call-for-men-not-to-marry-women-who-cant-cook/

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W by TheExecutioner: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin
Re: Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W by Onyi22(f): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W by sofiscatedmoron: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Enough pumping her valve with dickk
Re: Bam Bam Has Fed Me Fat – Teddy A Reacts To Adeboye’s Call For Men Not To Marry W by Glorywebber88: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2020
HELLO WORLD !!

WE BUILD PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE ...YOUR BUSINESS NEED A WEB-PAGE ONLINE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11086173_whatsappimage20200206at11_53_58amcopycopy2_jpeg_jpeg3437f229d0aa8cc8a0e6b7bee3633760

CALL OR WHATSAPP US FOR MORE INFORMATION

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Taiye Taiwo And Dele Adeleye @ Paris Airport / See The Photo Maheeda Released For Christmas / North West Is Not Just 'paparazzi Friendly', Check Out Her Beautiful Pink Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.