Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,264 members, 7,853,305 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

THE TRUTH Which Nobody Will Tell You - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / THE TRUTH Which Nobody Will Tell You (237 Views)

Motivational Quotes That Motivational Speakers Will Never Tell You / Radio Is Still It! And I Will Tell You Why ... / Why You Have A Spiritual Wife/husband: The Truth None Has Told You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THE TRUTH Which Nobody Will Tell You by wasbo89(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Visit your Pastor, Visit your Imam, Visit your Alfa.
Let them know the problem you are facing.

I'm sure, they will see something which you are not seeing. It might just be a small things or prayer you will be asked to do and all your problems will be solved.

Most of the people i mentioned above are powerful because they are closer to God than Us. Correct me, if i'm wrong.

You and I, will make it in this year.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents And Career Toxicity / I Need Help On Itil V4 Create Deliver And Support / Unlock Your Potential In This Period Of Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.