Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My (3414 Views)

Look At Their Breast: How Many Is Pregnant? / My Church Choir Member Was Robbed! Girls, Be Careful Who You Do Business With / “You Are Not Even Happy That I Hit Your Ass” - Sexual Harasser Mocks His Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by GistMore214: 5:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
I Hit My Church Members On the Ground and Touch Their Breast, That’s How I do my Miracle – Pastor Emeka

The popular onitsha pastor Emeka Odumejeje has spoken on how he was mandated by God to be performing his miracles.

The pastor who said that his way of miracles is not clear to man but to God alone, the news of this man of God has been so alarming this few days for people are complaining the have never seen This kind of miracles before

Why some say he is fake, some claims that this kind of miracle does not exist, who are we humans to judge is only time will tell weader truly he was sent by God or by the devil

Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje is unarguably one of the most talked about spiritual figures in Nigeria. His exotic approach to conducting miracle sessions has been the subject of huge debate that has led many to doubt his genuineness as a true man of God.

The man of God is popularly known as the Wrestlemania pastor for his way of miracles has attracted people from far and wide to the church to receive miracles therefore creating revenue for the state.

That’s the way and how this man does his miracles is left for God to judge. Please comment and share.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-hit-my-church-members-on-the-ground-and-touch-their-breast-thats-how-i-do-my-miracle-pastor-emeka.html

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Aboks(m): 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
End time pastor shame on you

This members should just sue this man for assault

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Freestainworld(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
another Otokoto loadig....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Officialgarri: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
The day devil will remember this guy, he will simply give him a 'dead' person to smash on the ground. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by daddytime(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lol...na him bleached out skin dey make me laugh
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by EricksonDick: 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
grin
[/s]
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Kyari79(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
This shows that Christianity is noting but spiritual act of Devil or Satanicaly activities that can @ long last may lead to whoever is involved in it .
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Drince: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
I swear to GOD.. The rate at which everybody wants to become a pastor.. I'm happy for the kind of family i have.. Why are people so ignorant, everybody wants miracles but miracles comes with hardwork.. He should be arrested for harassment.. Churches must get permit before they are built.. Pastors are now high on weed. That is how one pastor said if a girl can't cook no man should marry her.. And he has be sayin rubbish lately..

1 Like

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by JAOS(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
he is fighting the devil in a grand style grin

Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
WrestleMania Pastor ke?
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Adgideon(m): 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Baba God na you know who dey your side,
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Nobody: 4:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Kyari79:
This shows that Christianity is noting but spiritual act of Devil or Satanicaly activities that can @ long last may lead to whoever is involved in it .
Christianity?? Are you trying to attack Jesus Christ?shocked
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by marshalcarter: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2020
I give up this smackdown pastor sha
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by Kyari79(m): 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2020
No i am a person of Jesus & i believe in him as a prophet of Allah who was created by God with only mother without father
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by realstars: 1:05am On Feb 23, 2020
Haba!
Re: I Hit My Church Members On The Ground And Touch Their Breast, That’s How I Do My by elmodee7(m): 5:43am On Feb 23, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
flat headed beast.

(1) (Reply)

18seater Bus Found In Ondo State With Passengers Who Cant Remember Names (video) / See as they stitch his body like tailor Blackaxe vs Eiye Abeokuta PHOTOS / The Official Website Of The 419 University Of Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.