Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,614 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (73146 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by cnonyechi(f): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Davash222:

How is the husband guilty
He's a musician and was out for hustling. At least try and read the post.

And you say him hustling and can confirm that he wasn't out with his own lover abi?

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Advancedman(m): 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty

Are you ok.
The husband is said to be a musician and went for gig.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by faith551(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Weak men everywhere..dont mind dat oponu

I got to know dat many of the mumu comenting here are 19,20,21 year old boys, dat knows next to nothing about life but proving to know it all cus they first class candidates in school.
Majority are doin the nonsense comenting just to attract attention from ladies here online. Awon oponu, orobirin dori.

Reason I didn't reply him directly. I cant try to make someone who has hardly seen anything in life see reasons. It's a waste of time. I mean that's a lady someone married as a wife, being promiscuous straight out of her matrimonial home, it's just too bitter

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by TheRedpillguy: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
ursullalinda:

I'm not.....neither are my sister's, sister in-laws, mum and mother inlaw....not to mention my friends and some wonderful neighbours around....I 4got to add my nieces , aunts and cousins......i'm blessed with so many swt women around me......I guess u are too.

Wow technology is amazing. Is this conversation in realtime? How come they can beam massages light years away from earth? How many moons do you have on your plannet. Here women are only good to women. They are planning on whipping us out and cutting off our genitals.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by sheriffindy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
I don't do sycophants neither do I tell stupid fallacy. Abu m nwafor Nnewi and I want the best for my state but I don't understand why you are taking it personal because those igbo stations didn't record it.

Since u are in Anambra because I've left there then I will advice you to go to Okija tomorrow morning and ask for the house where it happened and it will be pointed to you.

I'm betting 20k with you that the house is along the Ozubulu Nnewi road and it's very close to mmiri Ulas.

Please place your bet for the confirmation and. remember to buy Mr beer for ikpo m Onye asi
.bros. why u dey waste your time with kids....nawa for u oo

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Amanda4life: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
cnonyechi:

And you say him hustling and can confirm that he wasn't out with his own lover abi?

It was on a Val's day
Maybe he eventually went for his own val and the wife was lonely.

Mchew.

Married but lonely.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
cnonyechi:

. Smh,Just look at how you are busy defending her.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by holicupp(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
some women are not fit to be a mother r.i.p to the innocent Angels
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Advancedman(m): 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2020
pansophist:
I won't be surprised if the man she eloped with is the father of the kids that got burnt, while the statutory husband was merely a cuckold.

Yes o Naija women parternity scam

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
All because of dick
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by OlawaleBammie: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2020
faith551:

Reason I didn't reply him directly. I cant try to make someone who has hardly seen anything in life see reasons. It's a waste of time. I mean that's a lady someone married as a wife, being promiscuous straight out of her matrimonial home, it's just too bitter

Bro u dont need to call him out, even me dat did it, i did it out of anger.

We cant actually teach anybody anything, life will teach us as requiredgrin

its like one guy here dat was saying he's an animal right activist but he changed the day a dug nearly bite him grin i just said to him dat "tank God u learned the hard way

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Kuficking: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Adgideon(m): 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry
3 innocent kids paid the price for their parent philandering. Both husband and wife are guilty
the man went to work of rather perform at an event so it's the woman's fault
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Advancedman(m): 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

It all fabrication such didn't happen, please can you search for such news in other media, Punch mention local government they couldn't name the town or the family it happened in Anambra

They categorically stated witheld cos of the grief.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ere agbere in my beautiful Yoruba language ! May your souls rest in peace kids.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
It's like I'll quit nairaland temporarily. The things I read online keeps reducing my desire to marry.
It's just remaining 18.5% now
pls can you explain how you came up with the estimate, I would like to carry out a similar self evaluation to determine my own fate.....thanks in advance...
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by chinonsolife342: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Islie:
Children Die In Anambra Midnight Fire After Mother Abandons Them To Meet Lover

https://punchng.com/three-children-die-in-anambra-midnight-fire/
may their gentle souls rest in peace amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by supereagle(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Elimon:
If true ...its bad...but op how do u know she went to have sex with her lover...where u there

Punch reporter will answer better.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by drololaaof: 11:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
May the soul of the innocent kids rest in peace, but this story is laced with many unclear things you said 1. You did not want to name the place but you mention Ihialla. 2. The Punch learnt when ? and the date of the incident? 3 . The burning picture of what ,when and where? The burning must have have gone down before your report
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by flyinnizam(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
local man can not can
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by ud4u: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
That's why we always tell people that Jesus is the answer.
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Enemyofpeace: 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
adelaja70:

MY BROTHER IF I TELL YOU HOW MANY IGBO WOMEN I DON F,,,, K FEAR GO CATCH YOU. I PRAY MAKE GOD FORGIVE ME....
abeg send me their numbers make me too follow fok them
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Islie:
Children Die In Anambra Midnight Fire After Mother Abandons Them To Meet Lover

https://punchng.com/three-children-die-in-anambra-midnight-fire/
gosh...some women can be irritating. Some men can be so foolish .
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10am On Feb 21, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
I don't do sycophants neither do I tell stupid fallacy. Abu m nwafor Nnewi and I want the best for my state but I don't understand why you are taking it personal because those igbo stations didn't record it.

Since u are in Anambra because I've left there then I will advice you to go to Okija tomorrow morning and ask for the house where it happened and it will be pointed to you.

I'm betting 20k with you that the house is along the Ozubulu Nnewi road and it's very close to mmiri Ulas.

Please place your bet for the confirmation and. remember to buy Mr beer for ikpo m Onye asi
.. grin
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by dotedote: 12:27am On Feb 21, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry

Did you read the story at all ?
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by Wickedfacts: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2020
cnonyechi:

As your face is, that's how your heart is.

1 Like

Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by CSTR2: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Useless ashawo.

She too go dey look for respect like most married women like to do.

In my mind I am like "get out of my sight with your yeye wedding ring".
Re: Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover by adelaja70(m): 12:36am On Feb 21, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
abeg send me their numbers make me too follow fok them
No oo Abeg i still dey beg God o.. I'm just trying to let some people know that having extra marital affairs cut across every tribes in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Adetutu Adedokun: Engagement Photos Of DSS Staff Who Plunged Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.