Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,292 members, 7,839,438 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today (356 Views)

Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by chrisnwoke1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is the advice I gave to a Zambian gay...

Please read the snapshot and be wise too.

1 Like

Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by chatinent: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
'I like your beauty.' On a beard face? Lol.
Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by Eagleboney(m): 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
How did he get your number

1 Like

Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by MuttleyLaff: 8:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
chrisnwoke1:
This is the advice I gave to a Zambian gay...
Please read the snapshot and be wise too.

chatinent:
'I like your beauty.' On a beard face? Lol.
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by jokinexcel(m): 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
My brother you didn't use the right approach. Think about this. If Jesus were to be in your position would He have use judgmental approach on him? You shouldn't have judged comdemmed him as a sinner whose only place is hell fire. You should have accepted to be his friend, along the line you begin to tell him about the implications of his lifestyle and about the love and person of Jesus. I bet you can convert him through love not through comdemmination. Christ is a friend of sinners, he loves sinners but hate sins

2 Likes

Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
you shouldnt have replied his initial msg.... thats a dude sending that shiit. why even reply?!
Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
you shouldnt have replied his initial msg.... thats a dude sending that shiit. why even reply?!
There isnt anything wrong with replying back to the unsolicited initial message. He guessed right the dude's sexuality, then went on, to itemise to him things what can make him happy. I just wonder how he managed to get flashed and be complimented with the "I am taken by your beauty... what can I do to make you happy" blah de blah.
Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
There isnt anything wrong with replying back to the unsolicited initial message. He guessed right the dude's sexuality, then went on, to itemise to him things what can make him happy. I just wonder how he managed to get flashed and be complimented with the "I am taken by your beauty... what can I do to make you happy" blah de blah.

what else but some gay dude would send you a message that says:"i am taken by your beauty, what can i do to please you bla bla bla?! ... and if you are not gay nor interested in his rubbish, blocking him should be the only thing you need to do... without even giving a single reply to his rubbish.
Re: Read My Conversation With A Zambian Gay Today by MuttleyLaff: 2:01am On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what else but some gay dude would send you a message that says:
"i am taken by your beauty, what can i do to please you bla bla bla?! ... and if you are not gay nor interested in his rubbish, blocking him should be the only thing you need to do... without even giving a single reply to his rubbish.
[img]https://s5/images/tenor75a04f14721d1ca9.gif[/img]
Maybe felt flattered, hence why shared it here grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Panic Covid-19 Will Comengo. But Adhere To Govt Warnings . God Told Me / On Pastors And Covid-19 (or Any Other Issue): / Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.