Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. (759 Views)

Nengi: Kiddwaya Is Dirty, Not Clean, I Can't Date Him / Ozo Tells Nengi: 'I Am In Love With You. I Can't Change It' / 2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by splendour7(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
So today i was watching a hollywood movie with title "CONCUSSION"it caught my attention when WILL SMITH who played the role of DR BENNET OMALU gave a brief introduction of him self.
He said in the movie that he is from nigeria,that he was born in Enugu-ugwu,and studied in UNN before coming to america..i was forced to google the name BANNET UMALU and the movie title CONCUSSION,guys i was astonished when i read the doctors(Bennet Omalu) biography and acheivements in the US...

Try google those names above and you will truely understand that..IGBO AMAKA!,NIGERIA AMAKA!!,AFRICA AMAKA!!!
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by resocorp: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
I think the correct title should be "more proud"

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by mercyville: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
NARCISSISTS.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by 99Blues(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
as far as you're not from the north, be proud of yourself my dear,it could have been a disaster if you're from the cows zones.
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by obiekunie2: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
splendour7:
So today i was watching a hollywood movie with title "CONCUSSION"it caught my attention when WILL SMITH who played the role of DR BENNET OMALU gave a brief introduction of him self.
He said in the movie that he is from nigeria,that he was born in Enugu-ugwu,and studied in UNN before coming to america..i was forced to google the name BANNET UMALU and the movie title CONCUSSION,guys i was astonished when i read the doctors(Bennet Omalu) biography and acheivements in the US...

Try google those names above and you will truely understand that..IGBO AMAKA!,NIGERIA AMAKA!!,AFRICA AMAKA!!!

bros na today u hear of dr omalu. funny guy.

so what will you now say whn u hear of other huge number of umu igbo ne me ife ukwu n'ala amerika na obodo oyibo ndi ozo then you will remove cloth and run enter road with great joy!

my brother forget oo!

just forget ndi ofe media that are soooo hell bent on only reporting the bad side of the very few umu igbo while ignoring the huge number of their criminally minded afonja sons and daughters committing large scale fraud and crime n'obodo oyibo!
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by Freestainworld(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
The East is where the land is green.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by Sokosuji: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
mercyville:
NARCISSISTS.
shut up
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by Sokosuji: 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2020
Igbo amaka...

Coming out of a devastating civil war in which over 3million kids and young adults were murdered in cold blood,almost all buildings and civilisations levelled to the ground,.. to level up and in most cases even top up on all human indices is no mean feat... Despite 50 years of compulsively fevered marginalisation cheesy

Igbo amakanumma
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by holicupp(m): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2020
we are just like that hate us love us we don't give a Bleep
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by tsdarkside(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2020
you are proud,everybody else is proud....soo what....??
Re: I Can't Be Less Proud Of My Igbo Origin. by Dedetwo(m): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2020
OP, I urge you to simply wait until Republic of Igbo land is actualized.

(1) (Reply)

Khalid And Daniella Caught In The Act Last Night (knacking) / Whosayufitdance - A Distinct Dance Show: Coming Soon - Good Dancers Wanted / Sitanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.