Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge (469 Views)

Man Vs Bee - Mr Bean (Movie Series) / Location Scout/manager Available / Location Scout/manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 1:10am On Feb 21, 2020
SCOUT VS MAN ULTIMATE CHALLENGE
Youth battle it out with scouts in a series of challenges, designed to test their physical and mental stamina to determine if these youths have what it takes, but in the end, these men will know the answer to the question, Are You Tougher than a scout.

Link below to Watch Full Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma44k5jeM6s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Vidsolution79: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very interesting ....I love it
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Thank you and don’t forget to Subscribe
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by YMarshal: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
At first I was imagining what it was all about...but seeing this made me know it's not easy to be a scout...i love the documentary and I'm hoping you continue with it.....one last thing I'd love to join the man team yeah I want the scout to Know we are tougher than them ♥️
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Reelstudio8: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
���
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Reelstudio8: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
����
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Reelstudio8: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Vidsolution79:

��
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Mayorcrown53(m): 11:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
It's such an interesting and funny one. It actually caught my attention because its a unique one for man to compete with scout... Kudos to the organisers of this challenge and men who took up the challenge to compete with scout.
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Reelstudio8: 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayorcrown53:
It's such an interesting and funny one. It actually caught my attention because its a unique one for man to compete with scout... Kudos to the organisers of this challenge and men who took up the challenge to compete with scout.

���
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
YMarshal:
At first I was imagining what it was all about...but seeing this made me know it's not easy to be a scout...i love the documentary and I'm hoping you continue with it.....one last thing I'd love to join the man team yeah I want the scout to Know we are tougher than them ♥️

Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayorcrown53:

Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by olanlokun07(m): 5:12am On Feb 23, 2020
This is incredible, we need more adventures/shows like this, learnt a lot from the Man Vs Scout Challenge. Kudos to the organisers.
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by Xzellentgraphic: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
ojoshu:

Why not paste the subscribe link here....
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 12:48am On Feb 24, 2020
olanlokun07:
This is incredible, we need more adventures/shows like this, learnt a lot from the Man Vs Scout Challenge. Kudos to the organisers.
❤️❤️
Re: Man Vs Scout Ultimate Challenge by ojoshu(m): 12:48am On Feb 24, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

Why not paste the subscribe link here....
❤️❤️❤️

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Caught Fiπgering Nengi Under The Duvet Last Night? (video) / Wathoni Giving Brighto HANDJOB || Bbnaija Season 5 (VIDEO) / P@rn Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.