Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 PM

Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers (35454 Views)

Notorious Armed Bandit, Lordstime, Arrested In Lagos / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / Policeman Parks On The Road, Attacks Man With Gun For Insulting His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Drsayhhidd:
They will regret adopting him

They will regret?
Or
They regretted
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by uuzba(m): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
carpdiemz:

I can never adopt a boy never , a girl is still way better
So what should the boy do now?
His parents rejected him.
You rejected him...
What should he do now?
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by midolian(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
stonegarden:
Pls don't stereotype adopted people. Those that were not adopted have done far worse. Is our President adopted? Now see what he's doing
You were making sense until you mentioned the president.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Orpe7(m): 7:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Criminality dey d boy Genes
Wont be surprised if the man who birth him sef na criminal

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
how is he a bandit? a single thief cannot be termed a bandit.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by klax(m): 7:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
tsephanyah:
Nigerians are very judgy yet they like and even vote criminals and psychopaths politicians. Don't judge this guy if you are suppoter of people like Dino, FFK, Ganduje, Obj, patient, Dasuki etc

The list not completed the list should include: Daura, Baru, Aisha Buhari(She hasn't tell us where she got N2.3billion from), Akpabio($700Million), Amaechi, Timipere Slyvia, Tinubu, Okorocha
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2020
Son of a thousand father
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by abbey621(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
Exodora:
They failed as parents , they are not the first people that have adopted a child before.
Have seen many adopted children who grew to make their foster parents proud.

Blood is ticker than water yet we have many case where the parents don't have any form of criminal act in their vain but have one child that does.
They have failed as parents that is all I know cause they said the way you make your bed so will you lay on it , this boy is supposed to take care of them in near future but look at how they have allowed him rubbish his life wonder what will become of them when they are old and could not fed for theirselves.

Good parents can raise bad children, bad parents can raise good children. You can give your all to your child and he or she still ends up making the wrong decisions. You can choose not to give a f*ck about a child and that child ends up being the next CEO/President. Enlighten yourself!

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Kuficking: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Wow

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by gaddafe(m): 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
So since when did making toy guns become an offense?
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by mechanics(m): 8:22pm On Feb 22, 2020
They adopted the wrong child.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Adgideon(m): 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Adopted son adopted crimilarity

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by bigiyaro(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2020
free the guy jare, na untop petty tifs una go dey flex muscles, give the guy some modern tech tool and give him contracts to refurbish una ancient AKs .
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by SalomonKane: 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
midolian:
You were making sense until you mentioned the president.
everything is now Buhari's fault. I find it amusing that people who don't ever bother to vote still have the audacity to believe their opinion matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by danot1030: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
Chukwuemeka Eziayim from the south east.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by cosmos1440: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
...the bandit, Chukwuma Ezeanyim, has been arrested by Police operatives at Ejigbo Division led by the DPO, CSP Olabisi Okuwobi...

na dem,

arinze198:

Source: https://pmexpressng.com/adopted-son-turns-armed-bandit-produces-gun-for-robbers/
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by deavicky(m): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Honestly some this homeless children in, I wonder who their fathers are and what they do. I'm saying this because blood trial.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Kiliwiii: 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
cosmos1440:

...the bandit, Chukwuma Ezeanyim, has been arrested by Police operatives at Ejigbo Division led by the DPO, CSP Olabisi Okuwobi...

na dem,

[/s]
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Exodora: 9:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
abbey621:

Good parents can raise bad children, bad parents can raise good children. You can give your all to your child and he or she still ends up making the wrong decisions. You can choose not to give a f*ck about a child and that child ends up being the next CEO/President. Enlighten yourself!

Enlightment you say?
Even the Bible said train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he will not depart from it.
How can you give what you yourself don't have.
They spoilt that child believe it or not.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by MotiveU(f): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by abbey621(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
Exodora:

Enlightment you say?
Even the Bible said train up a child in the way he should go so that when he is old he will not depart from it.
How can you give what you yourself don't have.
They spoilt that child believe it or not.

Then explain the case of a very strict pastor whose daughter ended up being a prostitute? Can you explain the case of Justice Oputa whose son ended up to be Charly Boy....Abeg human reasoning differs from divine reasoning!
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Exodora: 9:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
abbey621:

Then explain the case of a very strict pastor whose daughter ended up being a prostitute? Can you explain the case of Justice Oputa whose son ended up to be Charly Boy....Abeg human reasoning differs from divine reasoning!

And you know some of this pastors berely have time for their children . It takes only the grace of God same with their wives.
Like I said earlier "teach a child the way he should go so that he does not depart from it .
Charlie Boy is not the only son of Oputa yet he chose that way of life.Many of them are the over pammered ones when they can't get those attentions again they drift to something else that is what I meant by he was a spoilt child.

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by abbey621(m): 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Exodora:

And you know some of this pastors berely have time for their children . It takes only the grace of God same with their wives.
Like I said earlier "teach a child the way he should go so that he does not depart from it .
Charlie Boy is not the only son of Oputa yet he chose that way of life.Many of them are the over pammered ones when they can't get those attentions again they drift to something else that is what I meant by he was a spoilt child.

I'm glad you used the example of Oputa's other children. Are you now saying Charlie Boy was spoiled and the rest of them were trained strictly? Perhaps all of them were spoiled and only Charlie Boy turned out rebellious? Either way you're making my point for me....lol.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by stormborn28(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Born2Breed:
Blood is thicker than wAter.
chai...may be na armed robber pikin wey the couple adopt

1 Like

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by midolian(m): 9:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
SalomonKane:
everything is now Buhari's fault. I find it amusing that people who don't ever bother to vote still have the audacity to believe their opinion matters.
I tire o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Born2Breed(f): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2020
stormborn28:
chai...may be na armed robber pikin wey the couple adopt

The real papa na omila and the real mama na igbagia. grin grin grin
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by stormborn28(m): 9:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
Born2Breed:

The real papa na omila and the real mama na igbagia. grin grin grin
omo things dey happen oooooo
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by mordred44: 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
i fear PH
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Mizwisdom(f): 7:41am On Feb 23, 2020
uuzba:

So what should the boy do now?

I don't know what boys should do but if you want to adopt it's SAFER to take a girl over a boy.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by yeyeosoronga: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2020
See as his face strong kakaraka..

This one na hardened criminal..
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by EseEriata: 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
EseEriata:
This is a clear case of solution gone sour. The poor childless couple adopted a criminal. Thank heavens they were not murdered by the boy.
Re: Adopted Son Turns Armed Bandit, Produces Gun For Robbers by Kfed4ril(m): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2020
tsephanyah:
Nigerians are very judgy yet they like and even vote criminals and psychopaths politicians. Don't judge this guy if you are suppoter of people like Dino, FFK, Ganduje, Obj, patient, Dasuki etc

You can’t put Ganduje’s name without buhari’s name.
If Ganduje is a thief then buhari is a thief x100

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / ‘Blasphemy’: Youths Attack Vigilante Commander In Gangare, Lagos Community / Man Who Stole A Phone In Benin Stripped Naked & Tied (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.