Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Beware Of These Fraudsters - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beware Of These Fraudsters (863 Views)

Beware Of Job Scammers / 2020 Recruitment: NAF Warns Applicants Against Fraudsters / Beware Of Fraudsters, We’re Not Recruiting – DSS Warns Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of These Fraudsters by ReachRich(m): 10:54am On Feb 21, 2020
Guys beware of these Fraudsters by name Emmanuel H Okoh and Joshua Agada with phone no 08132107346 & 08067162472 respectively. They just duped me of N20k promising me a job with Nigeria Immigration Service. They are on d prowl looking for their next victim. They got my no from one of my big aunty who is a senior civil servant in a federal parastatal. When one of them contacted her, she taught its some one she know who works with NIS. She then gave them my no & told me to call them. They first to me to transfer N5k for enlistment form & later 15k for training materials. When I got to know that they are fraudsters was when they told me to send 17k for doctors report . I started questioning a doctors report that will be done in asbentia. They stopped calling me
Re: Beware Of These Fraudsters by Heineken(m): 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
ReachRich:
Guys beware of these Fraudsters by name Emmanuel H Okoh and Joshua Agada with phone no 08132107346 & 08067162472 respectively. They just duped me of N20k promising me a job with Nigeria Immigration Service. They are on d prowl looking for their next victim. They got my no from one of my big aunty who is a senior civil servant in a federal parastatal. When one of them contacted her, she taught its some one she know who works with NIS. She then gave them my no & told me to call them. They first to me to transfer N5k for enlistment form & later 15k for training materials. When I got to know that they are fraudsters was when they told me to send 17k for doctors report . I started questioning a doctors report that will be done in asbentia. They stopped calling me
nawao.. People are wicked Sha o. I even get any one naira anywhere to give anybody?
Re: Beware Of These Fraudsters by Tessie01(f): 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's wickedness. Don't worry you will recover the money you lost to them
Re: Beware Of These Fraudsters by danbrowndmf(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Tessie01:
That's wickedness. Don't worry you will recover the money you lost to them
hi
Re: Beware Of These Fraudsters by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2023
0813 385 9453 Mr Joshua agada called me and tried to scam me with immigration job, but I didn't fall for it. Stop sending money to scammers

Re: Beware Of These Fraudsters by LegallyBlunt: 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2023
ReachRich:
Bro, you fell hard. 20k to process a job and you gree? Especially with the NIS? Wow. Be more careful next time coz if it's too good to be true, then it is.

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc - BAGCO, IGANMU / Tech Job Vacancy( Abuja Only) / Workers Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.