Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. (2801 Views)

Atheists And Atheism / Deism And Atheism Are The Different Sides Of The Same Wrong Coin. / Witchcraft And Atheism... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
One cannot really separate atheism from witchcraft and satanism.

An atheist believes there is nothing like God and is, therefore, on the path of destruction, whether he/she believes it or not. I have made it clear that atheism is simply what Satan sells to those who believe they are too smart, too logical and too intelligent to worship him directly and deliberately. Atheism is like a veil over the face of the atheist placed by Satan himself.

Witchcraft involves dealings with Satan and the demons. Any individual who engages demons in any form of mutual relationship is a witch/wizard. Such an individual recognizes the existence of beings outside the human or physical beings. They know the difference between good and evil, light and darkness, righteousness and wickedness.

The heart of an unregerated man is well disposed to evil. The heart of man, in its fallen state, is desperately wicked. It is pertinent to note that man, of himself, cannot accomplish the evil he harbours in his fallen/unregerated heart. This is where the demons come in. The demons are always too willing to assist man carry out the evil that abounds in his heart. This is one aspect of witchcraft...the driving force, if you prefer.

For a witch/wizard, anything vile goes. The more vile, the better. To the witch/wizard:
Are you a pedophile? Have at it.
Are you a homosexual? Enjoy yourself. Nothing do you.
Are you a liar? Ah! You are a correct person.
Are you an honest person? See this mumu! Mugu! This makes you an arch enemy of witchcraft.
Do you condemn sexual immorality --- fornication, homosexuality, adultery, etc? You are a natural enemy of witchcraft.

Putting it more succinctly, what is your poison? Go ahead and enjoy yourself. This is the freedom - bondage actually - witchcraft grants its practitioners. Witchcraft thrives on vileness. This is because the forces/spirits behind witchcraft love it vile. What does wickedness feed on? Wickedness, of course!

Again, as far as witchcraft concerned:
Do you carry bible all over the place, even preach, albeit garbage, but do not have any regard for the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty? Na wa o! This is what witchcraft loves very much. A lot of those who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah, especially in this country, fall into this category. Some of them think that by carrying the bible all over the place and even preaching, even if it is falsehood garnished with little truth, they will discourage the saints of YHVH Almighty from actually studying the Scriptures and sharing the Good news. How they have been deluded!

In any environment, work or residential, two kingdoms always exist; the kingdom of light/good/righteousness and the kingdom of darkness/evil/wickedness. The forces of light are always at war(spiritual war) with the forces of darkness. You see, it is impossible not have this type of spiritual warfare in any gathering of human beings. Unless, of course, there is the absence of the representative of one of the kingdoms. What I mean is this: if the environment has only the people in the kingdom of darkness, for instance, there won't really be any spiritual warfare in the context of this message. However, the very moment an individual on the part of kingdom of righteousness steps into such environment, the spiritual warfare commences.

There is this thing about light that intimidates darkness; light tends to render it useless/powerless. In pitch darkness, even a splinter of light makes a lot of difference. This is why light(light here used refers to a person in the kingdom of light) can go about his/her business without an iota of care whether darkness is present/exists or not. Darkness, on the other hand, cannot function properly or feel comfortable in the presence of light. This is the reason the children of wickedness (children of Satan) in this world engage in all sorts of futile attempts to quench the light they, through the demons, see in the saints(children) of YHVH Almighty. Efforts in utter futility.

YHVH Almighty has loved his saints with an everlasting love. No servant of Satan can change that love. I know they wish they could. It pains them everyday they wake up and realize that - in spite of all the nudity and near-nudity they deliberately parade before the saints, the acts of seduction they stupidly engage in, the smoke they wholeheartedly generate at the middle of the night, and the fumigants they spray into the homes of the saints - the love and power of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, are still very much bestowed upon his servants. May they continue to wallow in frustration.

The light which the demons in the children of Satan are hostile to will only shine brighter and brighter. The saints of YHVH Almighty, of which elated177 is one, will continue to walk and live in complete humility before YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven. Humility before YHVH Almighty is obedience to his instructions; his Ten Commandments. This incorporates honesty, diligence in whatever they do and being law-abiding citizens of their nations. This is what YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, expects of us, his saints. This has always been the case and will never cease to be the case. This love is unbreakable.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by PastorAIO: 5:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
How do you know these things? What had been your experience with Witchcraft?

3 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
PastorAIO:
How do you know these things? What had been your experience with Witchcraft?

What things? I didn't say anything new or strange. Don't you read the Scriptures? Everything up there can be found in the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by JeromeBlack: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
elated177:

What things? I didn't say anything new or strange. Don't you read the Scriptures? Everything up there can be found in the Scriptures.

Try to read outside your scriptures or else, you will remain ignorant.

Atheism and witchcraft are very different. Most atheist dont even believe in the supernatural

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Gideon97(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
elated177:
One cannot really separate atheism from witchcraft and satanism.

An atheist believes there is nothing like God and is, therefore, on the path of destruction, whether he/she believes it or not. I have made it clear that atheism is simply what Satan sells to those who believe they are too smart, too logical and too intelligent to worship him directly and deliberately. Atheism is like a veil over the face of the atheist placed by Satan himself.

Witchcraft involves dealings with Satan and the demons. Any individual who engages demons in any form of mutual relationship is a witch/wizard. Such an individual recognizes the existence of beings outside the human or physical beings. They know the difference between good and evil, light and darkness, righteousness and wickedness.

The heart of an unregerated man is well disposed to evil. The heart of man, in its fallen state, is desperately wicked. It is pertinent to note that man, of himself, cannot accomplish the evil he harbours in his fallen/unregerated heart. This is where the demons come in. The demons are always too willing to assist man carry out the evil that abounds in his heart. This is one aspect of witchcraft...the driving force, if you prefer.

For a witch/wizard, anything vile goes. The more vile, the better. To the witch/wizard:
Are you a pedophile? Have at it.
Are you a homosexual? Enjoy yourself. Nothing do you.
Are you a liar? Ah! You are a correct person.
Are you an honest person? See this mumu! Mugu! This makes you an arch enemy of witchcraft.
Do you condemn sexual immorality --- fornication, homosexuality, adultery, etc? You are a natural enemy of witchcraft.

Putting it more succinctly, what is your poison? Go ahead and enjoy yourself. This is the freedom - bondage actually - witchcraft grants its practitioners. Witchcraft thrives on vileness. This is because the forces/spirits behind witchcraft love it vile. What does wickedness feed on? Wickedness, of course!

Again, as far as witchcraft concerned:
Do you carry bible all over the place, even preach, albeit garbage, but do not have any regard for the Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty? Na wa o! This is what witchcraft loves very much. A lot of those who claim to follow Yahushua the Messiah, especially in this country, fall into this category. Some of them think that by carrying the bible all over the place and even preaching, even if it is falsehood garnished with little truth, they will discourage the saints of YHVH Almighty from actually studying the Scriptures and sharing the Good news. How they have been deluded!

In any environment, work or residential, two kingdoms always exist; the kingdom of light/good/righteousness and the kingdom of darkness/evil/wickedness. The forces of light are always at war(spiritual war) with the forces of darkness. You see, it is impossible not have this type of spiritual warfare in any gathering of human beings. Unless, of course, there is the absence of the representative of one of the kingdoms. What I mean is this: if the environment has only the people in the kingdom of darkness, for instance, there won't really be any spiritual warfare in the context of this message. However, the very moment an individual on the part of kingdom of righteousness steps into such environment, the spiritual warfare commences.

There is this thing about light that intimidates darkness; light tends to render it useless/powerless. In pitch darkness, even a splinter of light makes a lot of difference. This is why light(light here used refers to a person in the kingdom of light) can go about his/her business without an iota of care whether darkness is present/exists or not. Darkness, on the other hand, cannot function properly or feel comfortable in the presence of light. This is the reason the children of wickedness (children of Satan) in this world engage in all sorts of futile attempts to quench the light they, through the demons, see in the saints(children) of YHVH Almighty. Efforts in utter futility.

YHVH Almighty has loved his saints with an everlasting love. No servant of Satan can change that love. I know they wish they could. It pains them everyday they wake up and realize that - in spite of all the nudity and near-nudity they deliberately parade before the saints, the acts of seduction they stupidly engage in, the smoke they wholeheartedly generate at the middle of the night, and the fumigants they spray into the homes of the saints - the love and power of YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven, are still very much bestowed upon his servants. May they continue to wallow in frustration.

The light which the demons in the children of Satan are hostile to will only shine brighter and brighter. The saints of YHVH Almighty, of which elated177 is one, will continue to walk and live in complete humility before YHVH Almighty, our Father in heaven. Humility before YHVH Almighty is obedience to his instructions; his Ten Commandments. This incorporates honesty, diligence in whatever they do and being law-abiding citizens of their nations. This is what YHVH Almighty, our Daddy in sky, expects of us, his saints. This has always been the case and will never cease to be the case. This love is unbreakable.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

What a load of bullshit. I could feel my braincells dying while reading this.

7 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by CAPSLOCKED: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gideon97:

I GOT A HEADACHE FROM READING THE FIRST TWO LINES. MAYBE IF I READ ON I'LL GET CORONAVIRUS?.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
And yet you tremble at our presence.

Peggywebs always cry foul when we talk of christians.

You have a problem with our audacity and freedom. You want us cowering like you yet your holy book claims Jesus came to set you free. So why should freedom threaten you?

Disregard the 10 commandments? Tell me one atheist that advice's people to kill,steal,liar,convert your neigbour's wife or goods

10 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Gideon97:

Sorry o! Continue to hypnotize yourself with your own delusion.

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Try to read outside your scriptures or else, you will remain ignorant.

Atheism and witchcraft are very different. Most atheist dont even believe in the supernatural

Don't worry yourself. I am ok with my Scriptures. What am I ignorant of?

You didn't get the message. They are two sides of the same coin...the coin of Satan.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:
And yet you tremble at our presence.

Just so I get you clearly, tremble at whose presence? The atheists or the witches?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You have a problem with our audacity and freedom. You want us cowering like you yet your holy book claims Jesus came to set you free. So why should freedom threaten you?

What exactly were you trying to say here?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
elated177:

Just so I get you clearly, tremble at whose presence? The atheists or the witches?
I thought you said atheists are witches,why are you using "or"?

5 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I thought you said atheists are witches,why are you using "or"?

Either way, how do I tremble at your presence?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2020

6 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 10:33am On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:
[img]https://media1./images/270b2ef1070569dc44a100a9c18cdf63/tenor.gif?itemid=5070201[/img]

Keep deluding yourself, chairman of nairaland atheists association.

2 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

Keep deluding yourself, chairman of nairaland atheists association.

Bwahahahahaha! I wish I could claim that honour but I rate others more highly than myself. Meanwhile thanks for the laughs. Bwahahahahaha!

6 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! I wish I could claim that honour but I rate others more highly than myself. Meanwhile thanks for the laughs. Bwahahahahaha!

Your sly way of dismissing the truth. Your trademark.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Gideon97(m): 2:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
Are you trolling or being serious?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

Your sly way of dismissing the truth. Your trademark.

There is no truth to what you said so if I dismiss it with a laugh I am on point.

6 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

There is no truth to what you said so if I dismiss it with a laugh I am on point.

Are you not an atheist? Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you believe there is a Creator?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2020
Do they sound unbelievable?
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by PastorAIO: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

What things? All the things you wrote na!

IF it can be found in scriptures then the appropriate thing to do is to be quoting the chapter and verse to back it up. Only wuruwuru Christian deceivers write without giving biblical references.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
PastorAIO:

What things? All the things you wrote na!

IF it can be found in scriptures then the appropriate thing to do is to be quoting the chapter and verse to back it up. Only wuruwuru Christian deceivers write without giving biblical references.

You are not getting any quotation.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

Are you not an atheist? Do you believe in the supernatural? Do you believe there is a Creator?

Don't suddenly become obtuse. There is no truth to atheists being witches, wizard or Satan's agent simply because of lack of belief in your Yahweh since neither your Yahweh or Satan can be shown to exist.

4 Likes

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
LordReed:

Don't suddenly become obtuse. There is no truth to atheists being witches, wizard or Satan's agent simply because of lack of belief in your Yahweh since neither your Yahweh or Satan can be shown to exist.

Who really is becoming obtuse? Is it not you?

As far as this particular message is concerned, I didn't say atheists are wizards and witches. This does not change the fact that most of the atheists are witches, wizards, occultists and satanists.

The gist of this message is to point out, among other things, that both atheism and witchcraft/wizardry stem from satanism. The fact that an atheist does not believe in the existence of the supernatural, Satan or the Creator does not change anything. Atheism is from Satan himself.

Both atheism and witchcraft have one common denominator, Satan.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by sonmvayina(m): 8:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

Don't worry yourself. I am ok with my Scriptures. What am I ignorant of?

You didn't get the message. They are two sides of the same coin...the coin of Satan.

Satan is not a dual opposite of God, he is part of God just as we all are.. God is the totality of the divine consciousness of the Universe.. We are part and parcel of God.. Spirits don't have choices, they do what God has created them to do,, but humans on the other hand has the capacity and abilities to make choices..

So my friend, Satan does only what God tells him to do.. He is not all evil, neither is he independent of God.. He only operates with an expressed permission from God..

Or maybe you believe that there is something God created that he can't control.. God is All powerful.. Let that sink in..
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Gideon97(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

As far as this particular message is concerned, I didn't say atheists are wizards and witches. This does not change the fact that most of the atheists are witches, wizards, occultists and satanists.

The gist of this message is to point out, among other things, that both atheism and witchcraft/wizardry stem from satanism. The fact that an atheist does not believe in the existence of the supernatural, Satan or the Creator does not change anything. Atheism is from Satan himself.

"I didn't say atheists are wizards and witches."

"This does not change the fact that most of the atheists are witches, wizards, occultists and satanists. "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
Gideon97:

"I didn't say atheists are wizards and witches."

"This does not change the fact that most of the atheists are witches, wizards, occultists and satanists. "

Dude, what is your point? You have something to say, just say it already.
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

Satan is not a dual opposite of God, he is part of God just as we all are.. God is the totality of the divine consciousness of the Universe.. We are part and parcel of God.. Spirits don't have choices, they do what God has created them to do,, but humans on the other hand has the capacity and abilities to make choices..

So my friend, Satan does only what God tells him to do.. He is not all evil, neither is he independent of God.. He only operates with an expressed permission from God..

Or maybe you believe that there is something God created that he can't control.. God is All powerful.. Let that sink in..

This dude/dudette with his patronizing tone. Like he/she knows anything about anything. Speaking from both sides of his/her mouth. All over the place spouting all sorts humbug. You are a confused being. You don't even know what you believe in.

Here are some of posts:

sonmvayina:
The gospel stories comes from ancient tales about Marduk the son of Enki and Marduk is the Lord of the old testament... It was at the council of nicea, that in other to satisfy both faction, athanasius said he was both God and man.. A human history was then forged for him...

So Jesus Is Marduk.. But he is not a man or human being

sonmvayina:
I see both good and evil as siblings of the same parents.. As they can't exist independent of each other.. What is the purpose of good without evil..?
Who is the judge of what is right or what is wrong?.. They both serve as check and balance to each other..
Well if it will interest you :, God is the creator of both and responsible for both..

sonmvayina:
Satan is Enlil since he is the destroyer, his son is Nanna and he is the devil, since he also is the God of darkness and inanna I'd Nanna 's daughter and she is Lucifer. She is the goddess of death and war.. She is also Aphrodite, Venus, shiva, Ishtar, astarte and Mary the mother of Jesus

sonmvayina:
While growing up, I always cringe when I hear the word "devil" being mentioned. The many stories told of how he fell from heaven, and how he came to earth and ever since been a torn on the children of God. This has never sat well with me as I always wondered why a loving all knowing God will Create such a being to torment his children, it never made sense to me. So I set out on a quest to find this all evil being, if not for anything, but at least to hear his own side of the story. I was surprised to learn that the so called "ruler of darkness" is just the MOON. you can imagine how I felt, the fear built up over the years just disappeared in a twinkle of an eye... Is the moon evil? NO, is Darkness evil? NO.... we all spent the first 9 months of our lives in the darkness of our mothers womb. So this lead me to understand that light and darkness are NOT opposing forces, but complimentary as we need both to survive... So next time you hear the word "devil" do not fear, do not freight... Just know that it is nothing but the personification of darkness.... Knowledge is power..

Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by sonmvayina(m): 9:24pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

This dude/dudette with his patronizing tone. Like he/she knows anything about anything. Speaking from both sides of his/her mouth. All over the place spouting all sorts humbug. You are a confused being. You don't even know what you believe in.

Here are some of posts:

So which part of what I said is wrong? Point it out..
Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by elated177: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
sonmvayina:

So which part of what I said is wrong? Point it out..

Didn't I just do that? What do you really believe in?

1 Like

Re: The Relationship Between Witchcraft And Atheism. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
elated177:

What this people don't realize is when you give people absolute freedom without reproof simply because you detest religion for mind controlling, then you should be prepared for the worst!
This man turned himself into something else, of course no religion will allow him to worship with them like this but he is free to do whatever if he belongs to ATHEISM! embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Using Witchcraft, Satanism And Magic’ – Confesses Prophet Kautsire / Is Religion A Scam??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.