Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? (90077 Views)

How Smart Nigerians Make Money Online Apart From Yahoo+ / What Business Are You Doing Right Now??? / What Business Are You Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by latmukd: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2021
[quote][/quote]
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Oke700: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Xclusiveme:
I write and publish ebooks on fiverr and Amazon Kindle
I play bet9ja 49ja once a day
I make money by clicking ads using Adfly or any ad paying network

Please teach me adfly?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Orente21(f): 4:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Optimist59:
I was lucky to meet a guy who introduced me to a foreign guy on one freelance platform,
All I do is to help him post some jobs on the platform and he pays me through payoneer, I cash out weekly without stepping out of my house
can u teach me
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by moneytalk247: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Binary trading
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Tspark(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
I engage seriously in affiliate marketing as a whole
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by haleemrahman490: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abeg teach me how to make money on fivver
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by gfad2001: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Let's rob mind pls
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 9:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
wealthgoddess:

Bros best method is to create a website like adfly yourself. You can make a steady 100k weekly that way

Can you please mentor me on this
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by wealthgoddess: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Can you please mentor me on this
You fit pay me??
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by horlamilekan23: 3:46am On Dec 28, 2021
wealthgoddess:

You fit pay me??
I sent you an email already
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by wealthgoddess: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2021
horlamilekan23:

I sent you an email already
Will look into it sir. Are you the one in my WhatsApp already sir?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by brianromel(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
� � � �  � �  � � �  � � � � � � � � � � � � � 
� � � � � � 
� � � 
� 
� � � � � 
� � 
� � � � 

This thread is so funny and interesting at the same time.

Sᴏ ғᴀʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ, ʀᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴀʟʏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

I have come to notice one thing

There is a lot of talk about what different people are doing online to make money.

But no body wants to show their hand.

Plus, so far across the 41 pages I have read do far.

A lot of people are dropping emails, but no feedback on results, or success.

Means most of what was offered never worked

Or

The people talking about their own process and saying how great it is and how much they made, usually are trying to sell you something (ebook mainly)

People talking about making it big on clickbank, surveys, clickads

Forgot to mentions that you require this and that and those,

IP, USA Gmail, lestho PayPal, payoner etc

Then they tell you, "oh you will pay for that, but I can sell it to you "

Then there is those on affiliate marketing,

Nah this one's dodgy pass, cos before you talk pem, nah buy ebook.

Guy affiliate marketing is like helping mama sekira sell her rice to mama yetunde and daddy James, but because nah you know yetunde mama and bros James, you tell mama sekira to remove 1k, while telling daddy James and mama yetunde say nah 2k more

Now you know

Pick a product, get pictures, talk to the product owner for discount and sell it to your market, area or home.

So what business can you do online.

Pick one of these below.

Buy and sell
Create and sell
Skill to sell

These are the only ones can can easily lead you to success and wealth.

They are never easy to start, your first customer might take forever to come.

But once you start, once that customer buyers and another buyers, you redesign your engagement, check what works for each customer, get referrals and scale.

13 Likes

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by brianromel(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2021
brianromel:
� � � � � � 
� � � 
� 
� � � � � 
� � 
� � � � 

There is a lot of talk about what different people are doing online to make money.

Or

The people talking about their own process and saying how great it is and how much they made, usually are trying to sell you something (ebook mainly)

Guy affiliate marketing is like helping mama sekira sell her rice to mama yetunde and daddy James, but because nah you know yetunde mama and bros James, you tell mama sekira to remove 1k, while telling daddy James and mama yetunde say nah 2k more

Now you know

Pick a product, get pictures, talk to the product owner for discount and sell it to your market, area or home.

Pick one of these below.

Buy and sell
Create and sell
Skill to sell

But once you start, once that customer buyers and another buyers, you redesign your engagement, check what works for each customer, get referrals and scale.

A follow to this.

If you have ever tried to receive payment from outsider Nigeria in Dollars or Naira via your bank account.

You will know that most of these so called online business solutions being touted as the "bomb" here are an absolute waste of time.

How much survey want pay you, how many survey way you want do to collect $50 dollars, that when you wan receive am for your account

bank no go gree you receive am

You try person way de sell PayPal funds and them go tell you N150-N250 to a dollar

You go then understand that the stress no worth am.

Thus, best to stick to buy and sell

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by officiakayc: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2021
affiliate marketing
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by joezerbob(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2021
Can you tell me how you do that. Should I send a mail
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Hardeshola: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
Chimeluv:
I do surveys, PTC, type captchas undecided...
Please how do you go about it?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 2:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Hardeshola:

Please how do you go about it?
follow the instructions on the site
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by ChinweAmaka19(f): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2021
I write, package and sell valuable information products online such as ebooks, courses, masterclasses e.t.c

I specialize in packaging people's true-life story and experiences and transforming it into an ebook that is capable of making them money daily on Amazon Kdp.

On the side, I also do affiliate marketing. Which is; solving people's problems online by recommending digital products that meets their needs.

The possibilities of making money online is endless and Yes, you can make money online with just your smartphone, data and SENSE.

Making money online is = Continuous learning + high income skill + patience + lots of sense + right mindset + consistency.

There's a lot that goes behind the scene though but a smartphone, data connection, a willingness to learn and earn, and of course (not all the time) a little start-up fee is enough to get you started.

Cheers!

Mrshape:
Many people claim just get a phone and data and you start getting money online.
But they don't tell you what to do.
Please drop what you do to make money online.
This post might help slot of people who believe that online money does not exist.

Mine: I offer maths lessons and help do assignments for students both local and international some niaralanders have petronised my services too.

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 31, 2021
ChinweAmaka19:
I write, package and sell valuable information products online such as ebooks, courses, masterclasses e.t.c

I specialize in packaging people's true-life story and experiences and transforming it into an ebook that is capable of making them money daily on Amazon Kdp.

On the side, I also do affiliate marketing. Which is; solving people's problems online by recommending digital products that meets their needs.

The possibilities of making money online is endless and Yes, you can make money online with just your smartphone, data and SENSE.

Making money online is = Continuous learning + high income skill + patience + lots of sense + right mindset + consistency.

There's a lot that goes behind the scene though but a smartphone, data connection, a willingness to learn and earn, and of course (not all the time) a little start-up fee is enough to get you started.

Cheers!

where in awka do u stay grin

i followed u, pls follow back cheesy
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Tspark(m): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2022
What I basically do online is Affiliate marketing

Likewise teaching the basis foundation to which affiliate marketing can be known and explored to all spheres of businesses
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by onlinestaff2020: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2022
brianromel:
� � � � � � 
� � � 
� 
� � � � � 
� � 
� � � � 

Or

Now you know

Pick one of these below.

Buy and sell
Create and sell
Skill to sell

True talk.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by NwadykExcel(m): 12:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chimeluv:
drop your email..
Nwadyk204@gmail.com
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Stop dropping your email undecided
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Chimeluv(f): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
NwadykExcel:

Nwadyk204@gmail.com
check my profile and sign up
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Galacious1: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
There are several ways to make money online, but the one I know is Amazon KDP.

You can make your research about it here on Nairaland and YouTube. It made me my first million last month.

It might be difficult at first, but you will eventually start making money if you don't give up easily.

You can follow my KDP journey here https://www.nairaland.com/6922012/kdp-journey-novice
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by BIODAVY(m): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Trade Volatility indices

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Are You Doing To Make Money Online? by Realrex(m): 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am doing that online business a lot of you have refused to do "AFFILIATE MARKETING"

YOU don't need to own any product to get started, with the strategy I will show you in a free training video, you can be making 50k-200k monthly

Check my description and chat me up on Whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.