Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,970 members, 7,852,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

One Month Email Class On The Business Of Writing - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / One Month Email Class On The Business Of Writing (538 Views)

We Can Handle All Kinds Of Writing Gigs!!! Why Delay Your Client??? / A Quality Piece Of Writing At A Pocket-friendly Rate (#1.5PW) / The Businesss Of Writing - 30 Days Online Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Month Email Class On The Business Of Writing by jadejay: 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Have you registered? Time is running out. Don't say I didn't remind you o.

Meanwhile, early bird registration has since closed, and 29th is just a few days away.

What Does This Class Entail?

It entails a one month lesson on:

Writing for clients

Writing for yourself (ebooks and ecourse)

Writing for TV

Writing for your business (it doesn't matter what that business is)

Writing for your blog

Writing for marketing and sales

Who Can Register For The Class?

Anyone who wants to make money from his/her business, with writing.

Early registration is closed.

Late registration: N5000

Late registration closes on the 29th of February, 2020.

The email class starts on 2nd March, 2020.

Make payment to:

Interested in registering? Send me an email - info@pelleura.top

Know a friend who needs this class? Share this with them. I look forward to having a blast with you.

(1) (Reply)

My Bitter Experience With Tradecorner / Are You An Author? Do U Want 2 Sell Ebooks On Your Site? / If Like Making Money By Writing Online, This Is A Sure Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.