Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi (2310 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta / Ogunmola Adejoke Deborah Declared Missing By Daughter (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Was Stabbed By Cultists In Malaysia, Survives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by thefamousnaija9: 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Woman Who was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behind Her Action.

A Woman, Loveth Henry was confirmed dead in a Private Hospital, where she was rushed to after multiples knife injuries sustained from her daughter.

The suspect, her daughter who went into hiding after the incident, now caught and held at the state correctional centre and subsequently transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, CID Lagos for further investigation.

According to the source, who spoke on condition of anonymity, the deceased who is fond of bringing different men into her husband matrimonial home was stab to death by daughter who did not like how her mother is cheating on her caring father which she warned her mother about but she doesn’t listen.

The young girl was asked why she stab her own mother she said “ i hate when my mother bring young men home to habe sex with her in my presence which i tell her about, she will slap,beats and send me to bed whenever i confront her.

Shs continued that on the say she stabbed her she just finished having sex with a man and immediately he leaves she went back to bed then i went to the kitchen to get a knife which i used in stabbing her during her sleep.

The Father who has been away from home confirmed the incident and comdemmed her daughter action and presently in a confused state urge the authorities to tender justices with mercy.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/woman-who-was-stabbed-by-daughter-finally-dies-daughter-reveals-the-reason-behind-her-action.html

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by godofuck231: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
some women still claim sex isn't important to them, or is it?
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by jnoz23(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Poor girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Tallesty1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
jnoz23:
Poor girl
It's sad
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by ikh777: 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
terrible BUT understandable.

This girl child needs psychological rehabilitation.... Deep anger issues can cause this kind of outburst

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Freestainworld(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
killing is the worst revenge ever but the girl was really really hut inside.
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
ONE bullet to the back of the head of that demon child, no questions asked!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Kyari79(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
That is a big sing of Christianity of Cause
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by udoka55555: 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmm...I am confused...

Who do I blame now?

I can't blame the dead.
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by finalboss(m): 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
So you killed her ??

They need to kill her too. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by finalboss(m): 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
udoka55555:
Hmmmm...I am confused...

Who do I blame now?

I can't blame the dead.
Blame the evil girl.
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by TheChameleon: 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Hmmmm. Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by irunoko(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Freestainworld:
killing is the worst revenge ever but the girl was really really hut inside.
but the mother bringing different men to be having sex in her under aged daughter's presence thereby assaulting her senses is ok abi?

Let us say the truth in this country for once.the mother met her waterloo.she was a terrible mother and a bad example to her kid

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by PlayerMeji: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
What is this aboki trying to say?

Your brothers are killing your brothers in Garkida, Adamawa.

Ara Funtua...

Kyari79:
That is a big sing of Christianity of Cause

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Harry00(m): 10:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:
but the mother bringing different men to be having sex in her under aged daughter's presence thereby assaulting her senses is ok abi?

Let us say the truth in this country for once.the mother met her waterloo.she was a terrible mother and a bad example to her kid

Tell me sir does that makes any sense to you
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
girl stabbing a mother to death sounds like a movie,obviously the TV has done a good job of raising the irresponsible mothers child,the child having learned how to kill people on TV had to practice and it worked,period.parents need to start taking responsibility in training their children,instead of living them to flip channels.
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Adgideon(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Very sad she went about it the wrong way, hope they cool they temper with brother justice mixed with auntie mercy
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by aminusodiq(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
irunoko:

hope ur monika is not wat I'm tinkin?
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by dpassion8(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
eya i pity d yung gurl..she was only trying to fight for her dad and save her promiscuous mums marriage.but she did dat according to her age n reasoning..abeg make dem free her joor
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by irunoko(m): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
hope ur monika is not wat I'm tinkin?
it's what you are thinking cool
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by irunoko(m): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2020
Harry00:

Tell me sir does that makes any sense to you
absolutely
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by aminusodiq(m): 7:19am On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:
it's what you are thinking cool
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Chikpat(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2020
She is your mother. Is she your wife? Are you her parents? Now you have killed her, which offence is greater between Adultry and Murder?

Anger never solves cases appropriately. Be sensible, not just sensitive.
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by Danelo(m): 8:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Killer bean
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by irunoko(m): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
for more information check my profile then you will understand better.shebi na you wan know wetin pass you cool
Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by aminusodiq(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2020
irunoko:
for more information check my profile then you will understand better.shebi na you wan know wetin pass you cool
Mo foorr ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by irunoko(m): 8:56am On Feb 22, 2020
aminusodiq:
Mo foorr ooo grin
mayiti foorrr oo cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Was Stabbed By Daughter Finally Dies, Daughter Reveals The Reason Behi by katoto: 9:00am On Feb 22, 2020
The late mum is to be blamed 4 for this heinous crime.She brought it to herself.Imagine committing adultery in the presence of her underaged daughter.

(1) (Reply)

Big Dreams Of Lagos Super Cop Lynched By Angry Mob / Accountant Raped Lady Who Thought She Was Having Sex With His Friend / I Regret Quitting My Marriage,would Love To Go Back To My Ex - Husband - Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.