Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas (1047 Views)

Oluwo Tells Osun Obas They Can't Suspend Him / Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi, Becomes Emir, Drops Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by adekanmbi1986(m): 9:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Akanbi, says he remains the Oluwo of Iwoland despite his suspension by the Osun State Council of Traditional Rulers.

He said this in a post on his Instagram page on Friday.

The post read, “He was never suspended as Oluwo of Iwoland. The Osun State Traditional Council has only recommended his suspension from the council meetings and activities for six months on the guise that his conduct (being too flashy, stylish, human rights defender and swagging); and that (the suspension) is even subject to Governor’s approval. This clarification is important for the public notice!”

Oluwo Akanbi was on Friday suspended for six months by the Osun State Council of Traditional Rulers.

The royal fathers arrived at the decision to suspend Oba Akanbi at their emergency meeting held at Osun State Government Secretariat, Abere, presided over by Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi.

A committee headed by Orangun of Ila, Oba Wahab Adedotun, was also constituted by the council to further investigate the matter involving Oluwo and Obas in Iwo land.

https://punchng.com/you-cant-suspend-me-oluwo-tells-osun-obas/
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Maxymilliano(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
If not that the Oracle sef don dey collect bribe, this man wouldn't have become a king in the first place ...

Marlian king

Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Sunofgod(m): 10:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
The Emir of Yoruba land..... cheesy
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by 72Morale: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Traditional rulers are overrated and overhyped in this country.

Bunch of fake coded political evil doers.

Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Sirjamo: 10:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
Maxymilliano:
If not that the Oracle sef don dey collect bribe, this man wouldn't have become a king in the first place ...

Marlian king
I am telling you. Oracle na yahoo!!
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Bola146(f): 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin I knew it.. he will never take it easy with them grin
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by kasheemawo(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yorubas are not coward like ibos

Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by ContentedK: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
kasheemawo:
Yorubas are not coward like ibos
what has that trash you wrote got to do with your yahoo king suspension?

Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
I no want talk anything, these traditional rulers....their words are venomous.
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by EagleNest(m): 4:23am On Feb 22, 2020
What a king? Lacks docorum and character. But in Nigeria anything goes as far as leadership is consigned.
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by 9jahotblog: 4:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Oluwo of Iwo laughs off his reported suspension from the Osun state Council of Traditional rulers council, says its audio. Funny king. He has been suspended for 6 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op4jnoQ0XNU
Re: You Can’t Suspend Me, Oluwo Tells Osun Obas by Mynd44: 5:15am On Feb 22, 2020

(1)

Seeking Igbo Language Experts / Attributes That Common To Nigeria As General Regardless Of Tribal Or Background / July Issue Of Asiri Magazine--kano City Walls "Legend Or Myth"