Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash (4020 Views)

"Dead Body No Dey Marry,f$ck You All'- Actress Uche Ogbodo Replies Trolls / "I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs"- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by chiomarita: 11:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dark, plus sized Nollywood actress Anita Joseph, who last weekend had a very low key wedding with her boo, Michael Fisayo aka MC Fish is out for trolls.

The curvy actress had announced her wedding two weeks ago with lovely pre-wedding photos and kept to her words, walked down the aisle in a private ceremony in Lagos state.

While some online bullies are predicting that Anita Joseph's marriage to a 'Yoruba Demon' would not last because she is an Anambra State born Igbo girl, the movie star has a word for the naysayers.

“If you’re so bitter with Life don't blame anyone ..
Please don’t come to my page to to Advise me on how to Live”
My page is for good vibes only”
If my page doesn’t make you smile (HAPPY)
Then you have a Deep spritual problem...
Na palm oil 7bottles and hypo 7packs them go use baf you �7times ... because 7 is a divine no �...continue at https://pearlsnews.com/you-need-to-bath-7-times-with-7-hypo-packs-and-7-bottles-of-palm-oil-anita-joseph-replies-trolls/

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Whatever he should sha handle the back side grin grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by youngsahito(m): 5:13am On Feb 22, 2020
This guy gat alot of work to do...slim guy with long K***let
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by irunoko(m): 5:21am On Feb 22, 2020
Epic.shes right.awon e- advisers that have not fixed their lives

After they couldn't call her asewo, evening news paper,etc to make them feel good they had to wish her unwell grin

They deserve the insults.awon envious,pained bitter kola tongue grin tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 22, 2020
This GUY no see YOUNG LADY marry...??
That's if he must marry

2 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by CSTR2: 7:00am On Feb 22, 2020
Yoruba men are very superficial when it comes to women. grin

That is why they Marry anyhow.

5 Likes

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
cool

Only a Yoruba man can handle that kind of kakanba.. no wonder Ibo girls are rushing us even with all the Yoruba demon evil campaign, by ibo guys

Fulani girls should prepare their kpekus because when we are done colonizing Ibo women , Fulani women are the next

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by TheChameleon: 7:21am On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

Cry louder. You're pissed your ladies are leaving you for Yoruba guys

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by CSTR2: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
TheChameleon:

Cry louder. You're pissed your ladies are leaving you for Yoruba guys
Just yesterday, an igbo friend of mine brought his Yoruba fiancee to the hood.

She is a single mother though, but you get my gist.

I don't give a shitt who you marry.
You don't have a monopoly over inter ethnic marriage.

My post was more on the individual than her ethnic group.
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by TheChameleon: 7:48am On Feb 22, 2020
grin
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Wickedfacts: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

And Igbos buy their brides like bread in Shoprite.

Go to Igboland and see Igbo fathers using their daughter to exchange for Bajaj okada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 8:26am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Only a Yoruba man can handle that kind of kakanba.. no wonder Ibo girls are rushing us even with all the Yoruba demon evil campaign, by ibo guys

Fulani girls should prepare their kpekus because when we are done colonizing Ibo women , Fulani women are the next

[/s]
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by femi4: 8:41am On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

This is super story ....
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by CSTR2: 11:49am On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Do you know how many igbo guys have gone through her as customers? grin

You are right. Only a Yoruba man can wife her.

Shior.
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by lisimmo(m): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2020
Wickedfacts:

And Igbos buy their brides like bread in Shoprite.

Go to Igboland and see Igbo fathers using their daughter to exchange for Bajaj okada.

Bajaj is too much. Sometimes a bottle of schnapps and some kolanuts
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 11:52am On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

Do you know how many igbo guys have gone through her as customers? grin

You are right. Only a Yoruba man can wife her.

Shior.

keep consoling yourself lol.. we don collect this one.. so wail in peace.. once Ibo girls taste Yoruba man blockus, they start begging for marriage.. just like chioma, dey never want to go back to the chestbeaters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 11:56am On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

keep consoling yourself lol.. we don collect this one.. so wail in peace.. once Ibo girls taste Yoruba man blockus, they start begging for marriage.. just like chioma, dey never want to go back to the chestbeaters
[/s]
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by CSTR2: 12:00pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Clown.

My friend is getting married to a Yoruba single mother of one in april.

I know how you feel. Given the kind of women you are used to with their dirtiness, an igbo woman is a serious upgrade.

I have two igbo women looking for husbands. I can link them to you.
They are cleaner than all the Yoruba girls you have been dating, but you need to have money.

Poor broke guys are for your Yoruba sisters.
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
CSTR2:

Clown.

My friend is getting married to a Yoruba single mother of one in april.

I know how you feel. Given the kind of women you are used to with their dirtiness, an igbo woman is a serious upgrade.

I have two igbo women looking for husbands. I can link them to you.
They are cleaner than all the Yoruba girls you have been dating, but you need to have money.

Poor broke guys are for your Yoruba sisters.

it is always their imaginary friend lol grin Ndi audio chestbeaters.. everybody already knows you people in Nigeria so no point dragging with Ndi Marginalisation.. your women have spoken they need Yoruba men so wail in peace

even your women are marginalizing you grin grin

If mere Femi Fani Kayode can chop and dump Ojukwu Ikemba of Ibo land's wife.. non of your women are safe

your girls are already conquered we are moving on to better catches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Odingo1: 12:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
Some Yoruba guys dey Fall Hand for here, I think Yoruba women are the one losing if their men continue to chase after left over Igbo girls

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
Odingo1:
Some Yoruba guys dey Fall Hand for here, I think Yoruba women are the one losing if their men continue to chase after left over Igbo girls

you do realize a Yoruba man is polygamous right? they always marry a Yoruba younger wife
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by TheChameleon: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ndi marginalization is so hilarious cheesy tongue grin

They have to report their women marginalizing them to EFCC, UN, PDP, International Crimes Court grin

itsme01:

it is always their imaginary friend lol grin Ndi audio chestbeaters.. everybody already knows you people in Nigeria so no point dragging with Ndi Marginalisation.. your women have spoken they need Yoruba men so wail in peace

If mere Femi Fani Kayode can chop and dump Ojukwu Ikemba of Ibo land's wife.. non of your women are safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2020
TheChameleon:
Ndi marginalization is so hilarious cheesy tongue grin

They have to report their women marginalizing them to EFCC, UN, PDP, International Crimes Court grin

grin and their Father Mr Trump of Amelica
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:

Wait o.

Are you telling me there are no igbo men married to or in a relationship with Yoruba women?

Are you that deluded or what exactly do you think Yoruba women are?

Abeg just go.

You are deluded.
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by lexyking(m): 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Truth be told. Igbo girls like any other girls don't care what tribe you come from, they just want a good,charming and romantic guy who will love and cherish them. The problem however is that some Igbo guys have inferiority problems which have seen them try to tarnish Yoruba guys image. I'm proudly Yoruba and I've dated enough igbo girls to understand that they are not tribalistic in nature. It's just that there patriarch society have put them under intense pressure to prioritize marrying an Igbo at all cost not minding if they are the best option available or not
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 2:21pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

grin and their Father Mr Trump of Amelica
[/s]
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

you do realize a Yoruba man is polygamous right? they always marry a Yoruba younger wife
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by Omenkanuzu: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by franchasng: 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Igbo guys marry only well trained ladies, they don't marry for fame and $$$.

Yoruba men see Igbo ladies as biggest trophy so when they get a chance they don't mind marrying a mad Igbo woman just to feel fulfilled because it's a life long dream of an average Yoruba man to marry an Igbo girl grin
Re: Anita Joseph Replies Trolls Saying Her Marriage To A 'yoruba Demon' Will Crash by itsme01: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2020
franchasng:
Igbo guys marry only well trained ladies, they don't marry for fame and $$$.

Yoruba men see Igbo ladies as biggest trophy so when they get a chance they don't mind marrying a mad Igbo woman just to feel fulfilled because it's a life long dream of an average Yoruba man to marry an Igbo girl grin

if you actually believe the crap you wrote you wouldn't bother typing it, we both know you are behind your phone with a sad face... we don chop this big ikebe again and you can only write long epistle

(1) (2) (Reply)

“this Is What Very Blessed Looks Like” DJ Khaled Says As He’s Pictured Sleeping / Secret Chat Between Davido And Dad Telling Him To Marry Chioma Has Stirred React / EFCC Arrest Popular Comedian LORD LAMBA After He Splashed 150 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.