Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Finished Your Book? Get A Seasoned Book Editor To Fine-tune Your Manuscript - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Finished Your Book? Get A Seasoned Book Editor To Fine-tune Your Manuscript (514 Views)

Special Sallah Discount For Your Manuscript / Get Premium Editing For Your Fiction Manuscript / I will Design your Book Covers For ₦1000 (Portfolio Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finished Your Book? Get A Seasoned Book Editor To Fine-tune Your Manuscript by Duzolay: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
I am an editor and proofreader dedicated to helping you birth the latent book you have in you.

From developmental editing to proofing your manuscript into a work of art, I will assist you in making your book catchy and interesting.

I work on fiction books, nonfictions, memoirs, scholarly theses, and articles.

I am patient and committed to making your book the best it can be, so even if you are a first-time writer, rest assured that I will take you on and hold your hand all through.

Some of the things I will work on include: giving your book a better structure, plot holes and inconsistencies, repetition, syntax, dialogue, and fact-checking.

If you would like a free sample, please send me the first three pages (or first 1000 words) [b][/b][b][/b]and I will send the revised version back within 24 hours. For better results on pricing, I ask that you send me a message.

(1) (Reply)

Robert Bloch’s Book: My Warren Buffett Bible - A Short And Simple Guide / Updated / Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.