Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Make Up To 10k For Writing News On Opera News Hub - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Up To 10k For Writing News On Opera News Hub (429 Views)

Why I Prefer Reading News On Nairaland / Platforms Where I Can Be Paid For Writing News, Other Than Opera News / How To Remove "Post No Debit" (10k For Working Solution) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up To 10k For Writing News On Opera News Hub by youngmoney2014: 3:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Today am going to show you how to make money on Opera News Hub.
Opera News Will Pay you for every news that you write.
Let me show you how you can start

1.copy this link https://m.hub.opera.com/login and search it on google or search for opera news hub

2.Register by login with your gmail or Facebook account

3.Choose a name that suit your nitche

4.During this registration you need to provide your Opay account number which is the number that you use to open your Opay account, because your earning will be send to your Opay Account every 1st and 15th each month.

5.If you don't have Opay App search for Opay on Google play store download it and register then USE THIS CODE AS YOUR REFERRAL CODE DPDG4VM
OPAY WILL GIVE YOUR SOME MONEY ONLY IF YOU USE REFERAL CODE SO USE THE ONE THAT I PROVIDE FOR YOU.
4.Submit then within 24 hours your account will be approve then you can now write news for them,

5.The more people read your news the more you will earning.
START MAKING SOME GOOD AMOUNT OF MONEY WITH OPERA HUB TODAY.

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In My Compound. / What Does It Mean When There Are Two Yolks In One Egg? (PICTURE) / Good News To Gb Whatsapp Users On Backup Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.