Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died (6779 Views)

"I'm Richer Than Your Mom"- Wizkid Tells Friend Who Said He Has Refused To Grow / A Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Gave Head To A Girl On Her Period / Tiwa Savage's Son Ran Into The House After He Saw Their Christmas Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by dcrown13: 4:19am On Feb 23, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Ifeanyi Uchemaurice took to his Facebook page to share a story in which he claims to have come in contact with one of his Vietnam-based friend on February 17th this year, who he later found out had died in January.
I saw a friend who I never knew he is Dead.

On 17th February 2020 I met someone who I knew in Vietnam (tho we are not too close friends but we are friends), he held me from behind oga Buchi…., then I turned and shouted “Willy” what are you doing here were are you coming from, he said he is coming from Portharcourt that he is going to Awka. This is happening in Upper Iweka Onitsha in front of Ifeanyichukwu Motors.

He brought out gold from his pocket, and told me to buy or help him to sell it. he told me he saved money with it to complete his mother’s house before raining season and they have other expenses in the village to do soon, he told me he bought it 4000 Dollars. I told him that am heading to main market, let’s go together but he insist I should collect the gold that he trust me. So my friend who is with me said I should collect it.

I told him to collect my number so he will call me by then I will tell him how much they are pricing it. He said he will get his phone if he gets to Awaka. He do not know his number off-head….. I went to a nearby shop and got a pen and wrote my number for him. He left in hurry.

Later in the day he did not call me, (even till now)… I was so worried my friends told me may be he stole it or someone wants to set me up with it, I was so scared I contacted another friend who is in Vietnam and I knew that he is a little bit closer to him, we chat he then told me Willy died on 11th January (our chat is below). I can not believe it, he helped me to get his people’s phone number. until on 18th I spoke with his mom (tho she was only shouting saying… Uchechi who do you leave me for).

I was able to speak with his aunty who is a Revrend Sister. She told me my Son God will bless you….. What is the Value of what he gave me…. I said 1.440.000 Naira…. She cried as she said again My son you will never lack. She started telling me that Uchechi (they call him) is the only son, he came back on November, he will be getting married on 15th January. They killed him because he came back with Lexus. Her mother is a primary school teach who manage to build the house to linter level, and train her 2 daughters.
She told me that his car tumbled over 5 times (as they were told) and he died at the spot on his way from there Village to Porthercout. She told me that he has gone to dream to tell his mother’s cousin to tell his mom that they should not bury him in their father’s family house that, there is where they planned for his death. He also mentioned one of his uncle and said he is the person that keeps him in this condition he is.

But her poor mom do not have money to roof and do some finishing work in that building. It kept making them sleepless night untill I called them to tell them about this. Which they did not believe till yesterday 20/2/20 I met with 5 Members of his mothers family, I tried to look for buyers who will make it bigger in value.

On 19th Someone connected me to one Mrs Uju Turkey…… She is traveling to Turkey for business soon she bought the gold at the cost of 1.450.000, we went to bank in Head Bridge yesterday afternoon and she send the money to his mothers account number not any other person as I directed base on what Willy said to me at Upper Iweka. Tho they showed me some of his pictures both the ones he took during his secondary and his OND days. I was fully convinced that she is his mother.

They told he he will be buried on March been next month.

My people this world is full of Mistry…… Uwa di imirimious....

Source:https://etiketa.com.ng/nigerian-man-narrates-how-he-ran-into-a-friend-who-he-never-knew-had-died/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by dcrown13: 4:21am On Feb 23, 2020

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Dreal1247: 4:54am On Feb 23, 2020
This is one of the multiple mysteries of life. Rip to poor young man.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by chukwuibuipob: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2020
sad village pipu and their wickedness sad sad angry.God will NOT SLEEP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by GuestLog: 5:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmmmm! When I wrote that my mom saw a dead person working as a conductor in Lagos, one crazy Neoteny guy talked trash because in his own belief the supernatural does not exist.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:25am On Feb 23, 2020
Wow..
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by RoyalBlu(f): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2020
Only thing I can say is he is a worthy son. He loved his mom greatly.

*I don't normally take this kinda stories to heart, but this one touch me gan.

May he rest in peace.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2020
This story is sending chills down my spinal cord this early morning. This world is so mysterious, it's so much more than what we see. Unsurprisingly, there'll still be skeptics, people who believe that only what they believe, is right! Watch them flood this thread with their various theories. Such intelligent idiocy. tsk tsk!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by MightySparrow: 5:46am On Feb 23, 2020
Ha!
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Obinnau(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2020
I have dad of two clear cases like this, one was from a friend ad and the other was was from my dad about his younger brother a long time ago.
Some people would be quick to dismiss stories like this as fraud but I believe they are true.
I am not a very religious person but I usually wondered where the nephilim and the Devil's that were cast down with Satan entered. They must have been still living on earth.
The world is truly mysterious
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 23, 2020
May his soul rest in peace embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 23, 2020
GuestLog:
Hmmmm! When I wrote that my mom saw a dead person working as a conductor in Lagos, one crazy Neoteny guy talked trash because in his own belief the supernatural does not exist.
Don't mind them. Trust them to flood this thread again. Pride won't let them accept what they cannot control.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by crossfm: 6:10am On Feb 23, 2020
When you don't have knowledge of the metaphysical world all you need to do is keep off such topic.
Most people will soon come here to counter this guys claims. Shouting there is nothing like ghost,as if they hold the keys to the underworld.some say they don't believe in God,but believe in voodoo what an irony.The world is full of mystery's.
I pray God grant's the mum the fortitude to bear the lost of her son.She should be strong with the knowledge that even at death her son still love and look out for her well being.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by SolexxBarry(m): 6:24am On Feb 23, 2020
This guy is a genius to chat with himself so well like this

When someone dies he is gone,this is a completely made up story

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by rex444(m): 6:25am On Feb 23, 2020
awwwww am glad he found someone to trust to help his poor mum.... may the Lord console her and the sisters..my cousin's grandfather even before we were born was building a two storey building but died before roofing the house ....his ghost made sure it saw the completion of the house and it still stands till today

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by daddytime(m): 6:49am On Feb 23, 2020
Spooky shiit.

This is very believable.

So cool that he is still watching out for his mum even in death. It is even cooler that he found the dude in question trustworthy enough to carry out his last wish. This singular act might just be the breakthrough for the guy as everyone will be confident and rest assured in dealing with him. After all, he has proven himself loyal, true, and delivered on a project for a ghost.

Na person wey no know how far go maybe buy the gold put for neck so oh

The world/life is indeed big.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by okeyben10: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Like se na America

After interrogation and investigation The guy for explain how he use get that chain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Shakaranews2020: 6:55am On Feb 23, 2020
Wow. Quite touching. Quote me when it get to front page.
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by money121(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2020
R.ip
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by itunity007(m): 6:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Inside life
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Renforce: 7:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmm... This is too scary and from the chat I doubt it didn't happen
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by chrisifeanyi: 7:33am On Feb 23, 2020
K
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Stanweezy(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2020
The only son, world people and their wicked act
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Houseofglam7(f): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2020
Okay now I'm sure I won't sleep for days cry
I don't even wanna get started on my experience with the supernatural

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by drginger(f): 7:44am On Feb 23, 2020
The realm of the spirit is more real than the physical, i dnt understand these things and cant explain them, but i really believe it happened, some may call it familiar spirits,others may say it was a demon, i jus know that dis tins happen
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 7:59am On Feb 23, 2020
Obinnau:
I have dad of two clear cases like this, one was from a friend ad and the other was was from my dad about his younger brother a long time ago.
Some people would be quick to dismiss stories like this as fraud but I believe they are true.
I am not a very religious person but I usually wondered where the nephilim and the Devil's that were cast down with Satan entered. They must have been still living on earth.

Can you tell us the story if possible
Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by CarlosTheJackal: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2020
SolexxBarry:
This guy is a genius to chat with himself so well like this

When someone dies he is gone,this is a completely made up story
I was thinking like you before but today my eyes are open

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by femi4: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Too much movies.....nothing like reincarnation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by AguofthEast(m): 8:21am On Feb 23, 2020
The world is small and mysterious, just like my encounter in 1994

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by SporaD8: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2020
Obinnau:
You are not far from the truth. Thing is - The deceased person is dead and conscious of nothing but some of these spirit-being that are sympathetic are the ones using the guys body to help in the little ways they dim fit. Some call the familiar spirit/ Ancestral spirit etc.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 23, 2020
All this are demonic activities to make human think things work this way.

After death judgement.

I’m a man of God and am telling you authentically that it’s fake.

When you die (Christians only) you’re resting is the lord waiting to be caught up in the air with Christ on rapture day

When you die(other religion) or (atheists) you’ve been judge immediately and you are going straight to hell waiting to be cast into the lake of fire after the white throne judgement where you will be tormented day and night for eternity.

Repent now while you’re still alive no other religion can save you, if you’re not with Christ hell fire is your final abode

I’m a Man of God peace to all Christians in this world facing persecution lord I declare May their love for you never ends, guide and Protect them In Jesus mighty name.

I pray for all the believers today facing various Issues of life, finance, marriage, academic, health and all manners of demonic bondage, addiction to masturbation, homosexual, India hemp, cultism I use this forum as a point of contact as you read this my prayer for you it’s well with you, you’re free from every form of darkness, the grace of abundance breakthrough is granted to you right now in Jesus name.

Take a claim of this prayer by sowing a seed to an orphanage home or look for someone you can help nothing is too small. And Remember to give thanks to Jesus Christ for the answers to your prayers because he’s God.

Hallelujah.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Maria boasts that she has the biggest b00bs in the house / Live VIDEO PART 3 Warri Girl Having Sex Bleep With Her Lover Hiddin / This Online Donation For Baba Sala Is A Scam, Warns Late Moses Adejumo Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.