Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Opera News Creator Let's Make Stream Money On A Post - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Opera News Creator Let's Make Stream Money On A Post (638 Views)

Nigerian Publishers Flay Opera News Over Unremitted Payments / Tips On How To Add Your Blog Site To Opera Mini News... / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opera News Creator Let's Make Stream Money On A Post by abosaid(m): 5:17am On Feb 23, 2020
Dear opera news hub creators: Read this article you will find it helpful ( making at least #7200 on a post every month)
Imaging 100 clicks is #36 while 100 engagements (comments+likes+shares) is #1800.
Opera hub pays #1800 on every 100 engagements of a post but if the engagements of a post are not up to 100 that means the post is not qualified for the bonus.
As one of the opera news creators, I had posted a lots of posts which generate many clicks but the engagements are very low and I know that many of us are still having this challenge.
Therefore, we can help one another to get at least 400 engagements on a post every month and if you do the calculation you will be making at least #7200 bonus on a post every month.
This can be achieved through a WhatsApp group for opera news creators only where our post is going to be reviewed to know the lapses and commented on correction by fellow members of the group.
Simple analysis
If 200 member of the group view your post and comment on it that means you have automatically got 200 comments which is 200 engagements and some may even like it.
Now! To join the WhatsApp group send OPERA NEWS CREATOR on WhatsApp to 08070573900

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Or Add Category Page In Wordpress / Is Smartweb Hosting Company Having Issue? / How Can I Recover My Gmail Backup Codes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.