Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy (19476 Views)

Premier League Returns With 2 Games Postponed Due To Drain In Police Resources / Queen Elizabeth II: Premier League Games Postponed this weekend / Both Manchester Clubs Opening Games Postponed As EPL Fixtures For 20/21 Is Relea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Frankiss44:

And it has gotten to US too? Ona just like to enjoy yeye conspiracy theories

Reject conspiracy theories all you want, but that virus was created by men like us... No arguments!!!

It's quite dangerous and even dumb to underestimate the level of man's wickedness and hunger to inflict suffering.
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
paulolee:
d next tin is Seria postponed till next year n next is ucl before peps see d importance of d deadly Corona virus..
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
So bad

This Coronavirus is really causing damages worldwide.. How are we sure this is not artificial?

Coincidence after Usa have been jealous of China's influence in Africa?

Hmmmn, America everywhere
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ninodaniel(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Hmmm this just reminds me of the movie The last ship
Where the virus started slowly and unnoticed with government agencies claiming it was under control.
I so love that movie.. Tom Chandler, Mike Slattery, Master chief, green, Burk,miller, et all

1 Like

Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2020
helinues:
So bad

This Coronavirus is really causing damages worldwide.. How are we sure this is not artificial?

Coincidence after Usa have been jealous of China's influence in Africa?

I hate unintelligent comments undecided
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Iyiataata92: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
post=86880896:
Lord have mercy shocked
May God continue to protect us and every member of our family from this deadly virus.

Information reaching us @[/color] says 'A total of 60 Nigerians are living in Wuhan city where the virus broke out from, No Nigerian in China had been infected and we have our brothers and sisters in our prayers everyday not to contact this deadly virus'
Kindly say Amen to this,
if you love your fellow Nigerians pleaseee
God is [color=#990000]Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

God bless you Apili.
Oga go sit down. Researchers are looking for solutions and you're here looking for amen.
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Situation001(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
arthorjnr:

World would've been better off if your dad used a condom.
òpònú ayíràdà..
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Greatzeus(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2020
Harmony92:
what abt ur love ones?
Love ones,these guys don't care,as long as it gives them the opportunity to criticize Buhari,they are okay. Even if it kills their family to the last toddler. Hate infested I diots,spits tongue

3 Likes

Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Situation001(m): 9:32am On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:
sad

What is this thing waiting for before it gets to the shithole country.......

A country ruled by Abba kyari... Flanked by a lifeless dullard...

it should hurry Up...
now that it is here you think your entire family and generations are safe.. you are dead already but you dont know if you think that.. it myt wipe off your dream in a matter of weeks and whatever you clamor for shall never come to reality.. don't let hatred eat up your brain and call for the disaster that will ruin your life and that of the people you think you are supporting.. just prepare yourself for the plague because it will find you..

I'm sure you must be a kid..

and get ready t
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ZombieHUNT: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Situation001:

now that it is here you think your entire family and generations are safe.. you are dead already but you dont know if you think that.. it myt wipe off your dream in a matter of weeks and whatever you clamor for shall never come to reality.. don't let hatred eat up your brain and call for the disaster that will ruin your life and that of the people you think you are supporting.. just prepare yourself for the plague because it will find you..

I'm sure you must be a kid..

and get ready t

I'm not a kid
I'm well prepared
I knew it was coming
I knew the kind of fools in power... They only think like cows

But the supported of this evil administration were taken unaware... They are all in trouble
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Situation001(m): 2:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

I'm not a kid
I'm well prepared
I knew it was coming
I knew the kind of fools in power... They only think like cows

But the supported of this evil administration were taken unaware... They are all in trouble
see babble of a toddler.. well prepared..
you think it's sand they are using to play here..
even your almighty america is in panic..
who are you..
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ZombieHUNT: 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Situation001:

see babble of a toddler.. well prepared..
you think it's sand they are using to play here..
even your almighty america is in panic..
who are you..

Zombies are walking dead things
Corona virus is coming for all of you supporting a n illiterate cow rearer
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by Situation001(m): 6:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
ZombieHUNT:

Zombies are walking dead things
Corona virus is coming for all of you supporting a n illiterate cow rearer
and it will spare the non zombies.. ??

I can see how demented the fool I av been replying since is..

calling you a kid is an insult to the sane kids..

even the animals will reject your foolishness
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ZombieHUNT: 8:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Situation001:

Continue sai barbering
You will live with the consequences
Cows everywhere
Re: Serie A Games Postponed As Coronavirus Claims It's Second Victim In Italy by ZombieHUNT: 6:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Situation001:

Zombies are walking dead things with no brains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikpeme Injured As DSS Moved Back To NFF Glasshouse / John Ogu Celebrates His 31st Birthday (Photos) / #glocafawards2016: Full List Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.