Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) (499 Views)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / When Pastors/Christians Are Not Saved, Then Sinners/Atheists Get More Confused / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (cigarettes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 7:53am On Feb 23, 2020
Some people who call themselves Christians, but are yet to come to terms with the reality that they are NEVER a Christian, are those in the churches of today who are buying, selling and or drinking alcoholic drinks.
YOU ARE NEVER A CHRISTIAN FOR BUYING AND SELLING ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, TALK LESS OF DRINKING IT
Alcoholic drinks are an unclean thing, and whoever is involved in BUYING, SELLING and or DRINKING it can never be a child of God. YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT A CHRISTIAN, neither will you make heaven on the last day except you repent now and receive JESUS CHRIST into your heart as LORD and personal saviour.
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS ‘DO NOT TOUCH UNCLEAN THINGS’ and you are touching. Who are you?
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?
16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
17 Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN, AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU."
18 "I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty." NKJV

https://emwanta..com/2020/02/are-you-truly-saved-then-dont-touch_22.html

Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 7:56am On Feb 23, 2020
Deuteronomy 14: 22-26
Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 
23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 
25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 
26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
I guess you know more than God himself.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Space bookers
SUPERPACK:
fgg
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by Miradamian: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2020
If u hv read ur Bible well u won't call alcoholic drinks unclean.just drink as ur head can carry.simple. religion is making Nigerians numb
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 8:34am On Feb 23, 2020
My dear, I am not God, neither will I ever equate myself with Him.
But, you are surely one of the people quoting the Bible out of context. This is my answer to you. And I pray you will not be seen as a fool according to the word of God. Amen.
Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

SUPERPACK:
Deuteronomy 14: 22-26
Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year. 
23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always. 
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away), 
25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose. 
26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.
I guess you know more than God himself.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2020
Clap for yourself. If alcoholic drinks are not unclean according your belief, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are not unclean too. Hmmmm! I wonder the type of Christians we do have today. Take care.
Miradamian:
If u hv read ur Bible well u won't call alcoholic drinks unclean.just drink as ur head can carry.simple. religion is making Nigerians numb
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 8:53am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
My dear, I am not God, neither will I ever equate myself with Him.
But, you are surely one of the people quoting the Bible out of context. This is my answer to you. And I pray you will not be seen as a fool according to the word of God. Amen.
Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.
Proverbs 31:6 Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts.

Smh out of context, can you explain it with the context for me?
Psalm 104 ; 14-15
14. He makes grass grow for the cattle,
and plants for people to cultivate bringing forth food from the earth:
15 Wine that gladdens human hearts,
oil to make their faces shine,
and bread that sustains their hearts.
Also tell that to the Catholics and Anglicans that use alcoholic wines for holy communion. I guess they are all sinners. Ode.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2020
The same Bible verse you quoted proved that YOU ARE THE NUMBER ODE on Nairaland. Repent my dear, Jesus Christ is coming soon.
SUPERPACK:
Smh out of context, can you explain it with the context for me?
Psalm 104 ; 14-15
14. He makes grass grow for the cattle,
and plants for people to cultivate bringing forth food from the earth:
15 Wine that gladdens human hearts,
oil to make their faces shine,
and bread that sustains their hearts.
Also tell that to the Catholics and Anglicans that use alcoholic wines for holy communion. I guess they are all sinners. Ode.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by Victory662(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
Clap for yourself. If alcoholic drinks are not unclean according your belief, boyfriend/girlfriend relationships are not unclean too. Hmmmm! I wonder the type of Christians we do have today. Take care.
Who is this idi.ot spewing trash huh? Your fvcking pastor read a passage to interpret to you the way he understands and you are carrying it on your head like gala. Isn't alcohol created by God?? Did go create evil or unclean things.
Just shut your gutter and gave your front
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 8:58am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
The same Bible verse you quoted proved that YOU ARE THE NUMBER ODE on Nairaland. Repent my dear, Jesus Christ is coming soon.
My friend if you have nothing to say go and sleep. You seem to know Christianity more that those that gave it to you. Black man and his black brain,
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2020
I can see that you have no respect for your elders. What a pity that little children who are supposed to still be sucking their mother's breast has been let loose on the street because of indomie generation. I refused to take offence at your despicable outburst my dear. Take care.
Victory662:

Who is this idi.ot spewing trash huh? Your fvcking pastor read a passage to interpret to you the way he understands and you are carrying it on your head like gala. Isn't alcohol created by God?? Did go create evil or unclean things.
Just shut your gutter and gave your front
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 9:08am On Feb 23, 2020
Sleep on Sunday morning? No now. Anyway, you just proved to me that you are NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN in the first place, which now compels me to invite you to please, accept Jesus Christ into your heart now, and you shall be saved. Cheers.
SUPERPACK:
My friend if you have nothing to say go and sleep. You seem to know Christianity more that those that gave it to you. Black man and his black brain,
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
Sleep on Sunday morning? No now. Anyway, you just proved to me that you are NOT EVEN A CHRISTIAN in the first place, which now compels me to invite you to please, accept Jesus Christ into your heart now, and you shall be saved. Cheers.
Use the same opportunity to beg him for a new brain too, the one you have now lacks the ability to reason.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by Blabbermouth: 9:33am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
Some people who call themselves Christians, but are yet to come to terms with the reality that they are NEVER a Christian, are those in the churches of today who are buying, selling and or drinking alcoholic drinks.
YOU ARE NEVER A CHRISTIAN FOR BUYING AND SELLING ALCOHOLIC DRINKS, TALK LESS OF DRINKING IT
Alcoholic drinks are an unclean thing, and whoever is involved in BUYING, SELLING and or DRINKING it can never be a child of God. YOU ARE SIMPLY NOT A CHRISTIAN, neither will you make heaven on the last day except you repent now and receive JESUS CHRIST into your heart as LORD and personal saviour.
The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY SAYS ‘DO NOT TOUCH UNCLEAN THINGS’ and you are touching. Who are you?
2 Corinthians 6:14 Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
15 And what accord has Christ with Belial?
Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
[John 2:1-11]

".On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
3. When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.
9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. 
He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 
10 and said, “Everyone serves the best wine first. When people are drunk, the host serves cheap wine; but you have saved the best till now.”
Now, this was the master himself giving wine to the people at a feast. If Jesus associated himself with wine, then it cannot be unclean.

2. Alcohol (in small quantity) goes into the mouth and not into the heart. According to Jesus;
"What defiles a person is not what goes into the mouth; it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person. [Matt 15: 11, 16]"
3. Do you know how many times wine was drunk, used and appreciated in the old testament?
Even SUPERPACK gave you a scripture where God permitted wine.
Also, you need to understand the context of Solomon's warning against strong wine.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2020
Hmm! It's not too late for you to embrace Lordship of Christ over your life now. Please, Jesus Christ loves you very much. Therefore, surrender your life to Jesus now. Cheers
SUPERPACK:
Use the same opportunity to beg him for a new brain too, the one you have now lacks the ability to reason.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
Hmm! It's not too late for you to embrace Lordship of Christ over your life now. Please, Jesus Christ loves you very much. Therefore, surrender your life to Jesus now. Cheers
Nonsense.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by Victory662(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
I can see that you have no respect for your elders. What a pity that little children who are supposed to still be sucking their mother's breast has been let loose on the street because of indomie generation. I refused to take offence at your despicable outburst my dear. Take care.
Shut the fvck up... You don't know me but from your reasoning, I can authoritatively say that you are just a minor that has been completely blinded by religion. I hate morons like you cos, this is how you go around deceiving the gullible ones. Just get out, focus on taking yourself to heaven first and save us of this crap
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 12:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
This is the sermon of a defiled soul. May God save you from sin in Jesus name. Amen.
Blabbermouth:

Jesus Changes Water Into Wine
[John 2:1-11]

".On the third day a wedding took place at Cana in Galilee. Jesus’ mother was there, and Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
3. When the wine was gone, Jesus’ mother said to him, “They have no more wine.”

4 “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”

6 Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.

7 Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.
9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. 
He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside 
10 and said, “Everyone serves the best wine first. When people are drunk, the host serves cheap wine; but you have saved the best till now.”
Now, this was the master himself giving wine to the people at a feast. If Jesus associated himself with wine, then it cannot be unclean.

2. Alcohol (in small quantity) goes into the mouth and not into the heart. According to Jesus;
"What defiles a person is not what goes into the mouth; it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person. [Matt 15: 11, 16]"
3. Do you know how many times wine was drunk, used and appreciated in the old testament?
Even SUPERPACK gave you a scripture where God permitted wine.
Also, you need to understand the context of Solomon's warning against strong wine.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thank you. But to be very honest with you; you lack home training hence disrespecting your elders is very sweet in your mouth. Repent now because hell fire is real, equally heaven is real. The choice is certainly yours to make.

Victory662:

Shut the fvck up... You don't know me but from your reasoning, I can authoritatively say that you are just a minor that has been completely blinded by religion. I hate morons like you cos, this is how you go around deceiving the gullible ones. Just get out, focus on taking yourself to heaven first and save us of this crap
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
What a depraved soul. May God save you today in Jesus name. Amen.
SUPERPACK:
Nonsense.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
What a depraved soul. May God save you today in Jesus name. Amen.
Pls don't quote me again, I don't sell cheese balls.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
May salvation comes your way today in Jesus name. Amen.
SUPERPACK:
Pls don't quote me again, I don't sell cheese balls.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by SUPERPACK: 2:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
May salvation comes your way today in Jesus name. Amen.
May sense come your way in Jesus name.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by Blabbermouth: 2:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
luluosas:
This is the sermon of a defiled soul. May God save you from sin in Jesus name. Amen.
Wow! So Christ-like of you to call me a defiled soul.
Brother, I didn't object with a point of my own. Everything that backs my claim was from the scripture, from God and from the Son of the most High God.
No one is an island of knowledge, learn from others and let others learn from you.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Yes, I called you defiled soul because you are living carnally, neither are you able to stand as a true Christian. Cheers.
1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

Blabbermouth:

Wow! So Christ-like of you to call me a defiled soul.
Brother, I didn't object with a point of my own. Everything that backs my claim was from the scripture, from God and from the Son of the most High God.
No one is an island of knowledge, learn from others and let others learn from you.
Re: Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) by luluosas(m): 7:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Amen. I pray again. May you surrender to Jesus Christ today in Jesus name. Amen

SUPERPACK:
May sense come your way in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor TB Joshua Prophesying The Current Global Crisis & Pandemics In 2013 / The Emergence Of Cyborgs : The Evolution Of Humans To Machines / Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.