Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation (853 Views)

Abbreviation In My. Jamb Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 23, 2020
Good morning
Please my middle name was abbreviated as "E" on my jamb result, jamb admission letter and school documents including ID card.
However I learnt that name abbreviation isn't permitted by NYSC.My school is yet to release Senate list because our result is not yet out.Please what is the way out?
Thank you very much sir
Re: Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation by sanemind2(m): 9:40am On Feb 23, 2020
Go to jamb office and fill out correction of name form
Re: Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
sanemind2:
Go to jamb office and fill out correction of name form
Thank you very much
Re: Issue Associated With Name Abbreviation by sanemind2(m): 4:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
matex97:
Thank you very much
anytime

(1) (Reply)

For Prospective Corp Member / If You Are A Corper In Zenith Currently Serving With Them I Need Help. / NYSC Introduces ‘self-deployment Scheme’ For Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.