Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good (5351 Views)

Alot Of Money Lying Idle In Bank Accounts. Owners Looking For Worthy Persons. / What's The Best Way To Invest Idle Funds? / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2020
Good morning people, how was your night?

Today I'm going to be presenting a life changing platfrom that maybe be familiar to some people

*WHAT IS ETHEREUM?*

Ethereum is an open source, public, blockchain-based distributed computing platform and operating system featuring smart contract functionality, It is the second most valuable Cryptocurrency, just right behind BITCOIN.

ETHEREUM can also be converted to cash easily, hence its a digital currency which can be converted to NAIRA or DOLLARS OR POUND STERLING

ETHEREUM is symbolises as ETH

*Million Money* is a p2p system built on the *Ethereum blockchain*

This system is backed by a *Smart Contract*

*smart contract* ❓

A *smart contract* is a computer program that directly controls the transfer of digital currencies or assets between parties under certain conditions.

A *Smart contract* not only defines the rules and penalties related to an agreement in the same way that a traditional contract does, but it can also automatically enforce those obligations

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2020
ENOUGH INTRODUCTION LET'S GO INTO THE MAIN KOKO(HOW WE CAN EARN FROM THIS PLATFORM)

*How Do You Make Money With Million.Money?*
�������

$8 ONLY ONETIME to get started!!!!

Your 2 partners in the 1st level buy level 1
You get 2x 0.03 ETH
Earn 0.06 ETH of which you buy level 2 for 0.05 ETH
Profits 0.01 ETH= $2.85

Your 4 partners in the 2nd level buy level 2
You get 4x 0.05 ETH
Earn 0.2 ETH of which you buy Level 3 for 0.1 ETH
Earnings 0.1 ETH = $18.50

Your 8 partners in the 3rd level buy level 3
You get 8x 0.1 ETH
Earn 0.8 ETH of which you buy level 4 for 0.4 ETH
Earnings 0.4 ETH = $74.00

Your 16 partners in the 4th level buy level 4
You get 16x 0.4 ETH
Earn 6.4 ETH of which you buy level 5 for 1 ETH
Earnings 5.4ETH =$999.00

Your 32 partners in the 5th level buy level 5
You get 32x 1 ETH
Earn 32 ETH of which you buy level 6 for 2.5 ETH
Earnings 29.5ETH =$5.450.50

Your 2 partners in the 1st level buy level 6
You get 2x 2.5 ETH
Earn 5 ETH of which you buy level 7 for 5 ETH
Earnings 0 ETH

Your 4 partners in the 2nd level buy level 7
You get 4x 5 ETH
Earn 20 ETH of which you buy level 8 for 10 ETH
Earnings 10 ETH =$1,850.00

Your 8 partners in the 3rd level buy level 8
You get 8x 10 ETH
Earn 80 ETH of which you buy level 9 for 20 ETH
Earnings 60 ETH = $11,100.00

Your 16 partners in the 4th level buy level 8
You get 16x 20 ETH
Earn 320 ETH of which you buy level 10 for 40 ETH
Earnings 280 ETH =$51,800.00

Your 32 partners in the 5th level buy level 10
You get 32x 40 ETH
Earnings 1280 ETH =$236,800.00

you renew your contract every level for 100 days.

i.e. you earn Every 100 days again!

Potential Dollars amount earnings is at current ETH value of $185.00 = 1ETH

Please watch this video on the compensation plan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBbg-cLJ-c

YouTube (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIBbg-cLJ-c)
Million Money English Compensation Plan & Review SMART CONTRACTS This is the best that mankind could come up with in recent years. The most secure, Decentralized block-chain Application...

*JOIN US NOW✍*

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 9:27am On Feb 23, 2020
L*FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*

1. *How much is the capital ?*
You pay 0.035 *ethereum* ($10 �N4000) one time payment

2. How many Referrals do I need?

*You need Just 2 Referrals*

3. *I don't know How To Refer, how do I get Referrals?*

*We have developed a simple system that gives people Referrals on first come. First serve*

4. *What about if I provide the 2 Referrals myself?*

That's even better because it makes the team grow faster

6. *I want to start now, what is the first thing?*

Go to google play store
Download Trust wallet

*AFTER DOWNLOADING THE TRUST WALLET, What is the next thing?*

send me a message for link to make your registration and for funding of your wallet with Ethereum that will used for the registration

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2020
If you ever feel discouraged, just Remember that worth of a bitcoin in January 2011 was just 1 dollar, now it's over 9900 dollars.....imagine the millions you'll have to yourself if you bought just 10 bitcoins....procrastinating does bigger harm than good

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
*If you've seen this before and yet to register on this platform, it's better you act fast before those you're suppose to refer start referring you*����
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Heylius(m): 2:00pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayoficial:
If you ever feel discouraged, just Remember that worth of a bitcoin in January 2011 was just 1 dollar, now it's over 9900 dollars.....imagine the millions you'll have to yourself if you bought just 10 bitcoins....procrastinating does bigger harm than good
Btc was never 1 dollar nigga

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
Heylius:

Btc was never 1 dollar nigga
As at 2009 bitcoin was without worth, and at 1st Jan 2011 bitcoin was worth 1 dollar get your facts right

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Fa44me: 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Add me on 08134780680
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Fa44me: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
But l cannot refer oooo
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Heylius(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2020
Jayoficial:

As at 2009 bitcoin was without worth, and at 1st Jan 2011 bitcoin was worth 1 dollar get your facts right
Lol at 2011 btc was 3k dollars
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
Heylius:

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
Heylius:

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Are you still scared of taking that risk? It might change your life for good

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Procrastination has always and will always be the enemy of man
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
This is incredible and mind-boggling!

��Only 0.036 Ethereum ($11) one-off payment and you will earn a whole $333,076....within the next 100 days. �This is what you have been looking for for a long period if time �✌�...

�A project which will have no control of admin or owner must be fully decentralised

❌ No Admin, No owner control
❌ No chance or scam
❌ No holding
❌ No need for withdrawal- Deposits are done directly to your own crypto wallet.

✅ 100% Decentralised safe and secure
✅ Instant commissions deposit in your own crypto wallet
✅ only $11 investment can turn to $333,076 32 ETH. �� Very simple and easy to do �

First and foremost download one of those apps I shared the link earlier? ���

�Please be sure to write the 12 words you see somewhere and keep them safe because you will need them later. ���

*Friends, MILLION MONEY is a DApps (Decentralized Application), which runs on Ethereum's Blockchain, special about* DAPPS is that :-

� its administrator can NOT stop or close it.

*This is the world's first 2 x 2 Matrix plan launched in DApps. You can earn 1665 ETH every 100 days by applying 0.036 ETH (about $11) that's (N3,800) This is a fully automated system.*

*Level Member Income*

1 �� 2 � $ 6

2 �� 4 � $ 30

3 ��8 � $ 140

4 ��16 � $ 1200

5 ��32 � $ 6200

6 �� 2 � $ 500

7 �� 4 � $ 3000

8 �� 8 � $ 14000

9 ��16 � $ 60000

10 ��32 � $ 248000 ==================== *Profit in 100 days $ 333,076*

Join our team and lock your positon now!!!! ����������
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Still doubting while others are investing

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Make a move now this is a life changing offer

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2020
Good morning everyone Take that step today and you would be happy you did

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
others are joining the moving train and you're there contemplating, Join now and you'll be glad you did.
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
Remember time waits for no one......Invest today and smile tomorrow
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2020
*Successful people always take advantage of opportunity to their own advantage!!!*

*Investment is like a seed planted that germinates, grows and produces a lot of fruits ��������� If you do not plant, there is no how* *you can harvest*

*If you do not plant���☘ u will spend the money you have buying fruits from those who planted*...
*Invest wisely*.

*HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY*�
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
*FAQ: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS*

1. *How much is the capital ?*
You pay 0.035 *ethereum* ($10 �N4000) one time payment

2. How many Referrals do I need?

*You need Just 2 Referrals*

3. *I don't know How To Refer, how do I get Referrals?*

*We have developed a simple system that gives people Referrals on first come. First serve*

4. *What about if I provide the 2 Referrals myself?*

That's even better because it makes the team grow faster

6. *I want to start now, what is the first thing?*

Go to google play store
Download Trust wallet

*AFTER DOWNLOADING THE TRUST WALLET, What is the next thing?*

send me a message for link to make your registration and for funding of your wallet with Ethereum that will used for the registration.

����
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 7:49am On Feb 29, 2020
Don't miss this trend. Join the best cooperative society in the world. Only N4000 one time payment and you could earn massively according to your capacity

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by foolbuster: 11:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Jayoficial:
others are joining the moving train and you're there contemplating, Join now and you'll be glad you did......you can reach on whatsapp through this no. 090.....3457....8382

This is just a typical pyramid scheme. This response is typical.
only a few people will benefit (that is if it even works in the first place) a great majority will lose.

But nigerians because they don't read and are greedy will always fall for such.

1 Like

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2020
foolbuster:

This is just a typical pyramid scheme. This response is typical.
only a few people will benefit (that is if it even works in the first place) a great majority will lose.

But nigerians because they don't read and are greedy will always fall for such.

I bet you know little or nothing about this business.....but you just feel the need to discredit it because you don't want to participate
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by foolbuster: 9:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Jayoficial:

I bet you know little or nothing about this business.....but you just feel the need to discredit it because you don't want to participate

Yes i do. No clear profit generation model. The scheme thrives only with the continous inflow of new people. Once that stops everything colapses. PYRAMID SCHEME !!
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 12:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››››

Over the last 24hrs In our $6 to $6000 ETHEREUM 100 days challenge

Our team has produced 5 leaders qualified to earn over N2.5Million every 100days

°°Unbeatable Team°°
›››››››››››››››››››››››››››

Join our team now and let your success speak
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2020
Are you still considering, while others are leveling up......take that step now

Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by gbafreview: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2020
so informative
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Good morning everyone.....don't let any one deceive you.....your success is yours and theirs is theirs.....take that step now
Re: That 4k Lying Idle In Your Account If Invested Might Change Your Life For Good by Jayoficial(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
gbafreview:
so informative

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Claim My Shares Dividend / In Need Of People To Work From Home / Rubbish Investments Opportunities Everywhere On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.