Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts (904 Views)

Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by PmNews: 10:23am On Feb 23, 2020
Sunday morning at the MGM Grand Arena, Las Vegas, British boxer Tyson Fury defeated American Boxer Deontay Wilder to become the WBC Heavyweight champion of the world.
Anthony Joshua should avoid Tyson Fury by all means now
Wilder who had over 40 fights undefeated and was fighting at home, lost his concentration after getting knocked down by Fury in the third round and was deemed unfit to continue by his team and referee in the 7th round after Fury gave him multiple blows to the head.

Fury now has the WBC , lineal and Ring Magazine belts and social media users were quick to have their say, with many feeling Fury is now the best heavyweight boxer in the world.

See reactions below.

https://www.nyramedia.com/2020/02/anthony-joshua-should-avoid-tyson-fury-by-all-means-now-social-media-reacts-to-furys-win-over-deontay-wilder.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by reyscrub(m): 10:51am On Feb 23, 2020
Boxing game needs tactical and dedicated preparation. Wilder even confess that his is battling with some issues and that he could not concentrate.

I know AJ boxing style.

The fight between Wilder and Fury is all about to win by all means.

AJ do change his fight pattern depends on the situation at a time. AJ can fight to entertain, or fight to win by technical knockout or fight to win by NK or fight to defend his asset and draw the match. So AJ do study situation to apply pattern.

I believe that if AJ should meet fury, he will be careful to rush with fury and study him, jab him and win by TKO.

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by cRobo: 11:01am On Feb 23, 2020
I will knock Tyson off in the first round

I won't say a word
Re: Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by Eagleboney(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2020
Oga wilder na lie ,
he win you ,so stop saying you are not concentrated
Re: Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by Fragility6: 12:20pm On Feb 23, 2020
Eagleboney:
Oga wilder na lie ,

he win you ,so stop saying you are not concentrated
No b d same format dem use 4 Joshua wen e lose to Ruiz. 'There was something odd about AJ body signals prior to the fight...' las las u suppose still get key 4 boxing incase dem beat u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Should Avoid Tyson Fury By All Means Now’ – Social Media Reacts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
reyscrub:
Boxing game needs tactical and dedicated preparation. Wilder even confess that his is battling with some issues and that he could not concentrate.

I know AJ boxing style.

The fight between Wilder and Fury is all about to win by all means.

AJ do change his fight pattern depends on the situation at a time. AJ can fight to entertain, or fight to win by technical knockout or fight to win by NK or fight to defend his asset and draw the match. So AJ do study situation to apply pattern.

I believe that if AJ should meet fury, he will be careful to rush with fury and study him, jab him and win by TKO.

AJ should truly avoid both Wilder and Fury for now.

Not that AJ cannot beat both, but AJ is not hungry!

He has the strength and physique to take down any boxer, but his fine boy is too much.

His fear fear will get the better of him.

AJ needs to get a little more "violent or wild" in his fights.

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 31st August 2020 / UEFA Champions League Sure Prediction For Today 20th October 2020 / Free Sure Games 136 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.