Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,538 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. (756 Views)

I Want To Resign And Travel To The UK, What Do I Need To Know? / If You Are Studying In The Uk.. What Happens Afterwards? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2020
I'm 28 and I graduated from a Federal University in 2016, I finished my NYSC April 2018 and I got a job around September 2018, I have been working with a respectable FMCG company in the country and I just got increment and promotion around December 2019 which I am been paid about 100k which I feel finally I can start saving hard because my work place to my home ain't too far, it's trekkable and am not a big spender.

Please, my question is... I have passion to travel out of the country to UK and to stay there and probably have a family over there. I currently have a spouse who is still doing her NYSC but would finish her service year before this year runs out and she aspire to go and study in UK and she's most likely going to stay after unlike me, she has family over there.

What do you think I can do to travel abroad (UK) legally and will make my stay a big success. I am open to any idea, be it schooling or any other means, I graduated with 2.67cgpa in B.Sc. Microbiology. Thank you all in advance for your prompt reply and advice.

2 Likes

Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by 72Morale: 12:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
You are still aspiring? angry

2 Likes

Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
72Morale:
You are still aspiring? angry
I want to smiley
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by chatinent: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
You wish to travel there because it's your only chance of not losing the one you love. It's also your only chance of living abroad. You need to 'reality' your dreams.
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
chatinent:
You wish to travel there because it's your only chance of not losing the one you love. It's also your only chance of living abroad. You need to 'reality' your dreams.
I understand you but No, that has been my dream... Actually that was the reason I was in a relationship with her because I feel hers aligns with mine. It's now I want to actualize it because I just started saving resources for it.
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Homeboiy: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
I aspire also
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by jesmond3945: 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
gingercrazy:
I understand you but No, that has been my dream... Actually that was the reason I was in a relationship with her because I feel hers aligns with mine. It's now I want to actualize it because I just started saving resources for it.
if you are in a relationship with her because she wants to enter uk, when you eventually enter uk, nothing will keep your relationship, it might crumble. cos this uk wey dey hype you so nothing special.
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
jesmond3945:
if you are in a relationship with her because she wants to enter uk, when you eventually enter uk, nothing will keep your relationship, it might crumble. cos this uk wey dey hype you so nothing special.
Really?
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by STENON(f): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2020
I'm 28 and I graduated from a Federal University in 2016, I finished my NYSC April 2018 and I got a job around September 2018, I have been working with a respectable FMCG company in the country and I just got increment and promotion around December 2019 which I am been paid about 100k which I feel finally I can start saving hard because my work place to my home ain't too far, it's trekkable and am not a big spender.

Please, my question is... I have passion to travel out of the country to UK and to stay there and probably have a family over there. I currently have a spouse who is still doing her NYSC but would finish her service year before this year runs out and she aspire to go and study in UK and she's most likely going to stay after unlike me, she has family over there.

What do you think I can do to travel abroad (UK) legally and will make my stay a big success. I am open to any idea, be it schooling or any other means, I graduated with 2.67cgpa in B.Sc. Microbiology. Thank you all in advance for your prompt reply and advice.
Congrats .
1st... Get married either on low key or high key level with your spouse to have marriage certificate from the court before she travel out for her studies.

2nd : Let her apply for MSc admission and be granted tier 4 student visa which allows her to work 20 hours a week

3rd..Apply for tier 4 dependant visa based on her student visa status and you will be given full time Visa to work.

4th : Be sure you don't love her because of this abroad stuff, let it be real and genuine LOVE . tongue
Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Obioma993: 6:50pm On May 06, 2020
Hmmm I don't think going to d UK is good for u u can try other countries cos is very difficult for Dem to give u PR I know dis cos my dad has been in d UK for almost 20yrs n he just became a citizen two years ago unless u plan to marry a white woman if not try another country

Re: I Aspire To Live In The UK, What Advice Do You Have For Me? I Need This. by Obioma993: 7:00pm On May 06, 2020
Although my dad was able to take care of 10 children while working there without being a citizen, we are graduates, I schooled in China n most of my siblings schooled in Canada n d rest in private Universities here but being a citizen isn't easy oooo so just be ready for dat

(1) (Reply)

Don't Study In Russia: Racist Attacks / Why Kaduna Is The Center Of Learning (pictures) / Brazilian Akara:11 Brazilian Foods You Must Try(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.