Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? (711 Views)

What Is The Retirement Age Of An Air Hostess? / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos) / So What Have You Achieved At Your Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Samson1104(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2020
Just felt like asking, feeling like I dey carry last for my age.
Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by xcabczyxabczzzz: 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2020
Who dey compete with you? Get the fvck out of here.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Samson1104(m): 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Who dey compete with you? Get the fvck out of here.
no chop me abeg
I just wanted to know how far I am lagging
Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by PlayerMeji: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
I stayed alive!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Olas00(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Keep moving bro all is well
Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by gentleibraheem(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
still living with my parents
in a room with no door, ceiling or floor, alongside three other siblings.
bank acct existing for 4 yrs and nver seen a deposit of more than 50k have been o.oo for the past 3 months
all earnings spent no savings
got parents and 8 siblings looking up to me .
work in a barbershop with annoying people and exploitive boss.

I've got friends (some are younger) with personal cars. living exotic lifestyle.

but bros I work pretty hard with hope and believe that I'll get better. I don't see nobody i compete with myself
Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Samson1104(m): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
gentleibraheem:
still living with my parents
in a room with no door, ceiling or floor, alongside three other siblings.
bank acct existing for 4 yrs and nver seen a deposit of more than 50k have been o.oo for the past 3 months
all earnings spent no savings
got parents and 8 siblings looking up to me .
work in a barbershop with annoying people and exploitive boss.

I've got friends (some are younger) with personal cars. living exotic lifestyle.

but bros I work pretty hard with hope and believe that I'll get better. I don't see nobody i compete with myself
Las Las everybody we go dey alright
Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Ryan03(f): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
Samson1104:
Just felt like asking, feeling like I dey carry last for my age.
my guy, I will be 25 this yr DEC. I got a girl pregnant when I was 20, I thought my life had ended. My mates went back for HND but I could not cause my parents insist I perform my fatherly duties. I felt like a complete failure but today I am 24, with a federal job, a cute son and looking forward to advancing in my career by going back to school. Things are not perfect hut much better than it used to be. Just relax

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved At The Age Of 23? by Ryan03(f): 9:44pm On Feb 24, 2020
Samson1104:

no chop me abeg
I just wanted to know how far I am lagging
nor bother, na frustration dey worry that one

(1) (Reply)

Meet Onome Joy Adewuyi, The 56th New ICAN President / I Made 200k In One Month And How You Can Make Yours Too. / Health Is Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.