Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget (3704 Views)

Anambra Student On Excursion Drowns In Ebonyi River (Photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Good day ladies and gents,pardon any grammatical errors cos this is my first time creating a topic. I need suggestions concerning an issue, I am a young Nigerian in my mid twenties aspiring to migrate to saner climes to continue my education and hopefully settle there,I have skills in the building construction industry,(Germany and Norway out of list cos of block account) note:my budget is below 2 mill.any good country in the EU will do, oga justwise and other experienced bosses in the house,help a brother.

1 Like

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
passymobile:
Good day ladies and gents,pardon any grammatical errors cos this is my first time creating a topic. I need suggestions concerning an issue, I am a young Nigerian in my mid twenties aspiring to migrate to saner climes to continue my education and hopefully settle there,I have skills in the building construction industry,(Germany and Norway out of list cos of block account) note:my budget is below 2 mill.any good country in the EU will do, oga justwise and other experienced bosses in the house,help a brother.

There is no good EU country where you can study with that little amount

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
justwise:

so what should be my budget cos I am really tired of this system, vocational trade schools included

1 Like

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by AngryIgboMan: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2020

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020
passymobile:
so what should be my budget cos I am really tired of this system, vocational trade schools included

You need to narrow down your search to a country first before you know what it will cost you to study there.

I must tell you though if you are not passionate about education but just want to leave Nigeria by all means then I suggest you think twice before wasting your money on visa application and school fees.

It cost a lot to study in a developed country with good education and economy, so if you travel as a student but failed to engage then you will regret spending a lot for nothing

1 Like

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 7:34am On Feb 24, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Oga, I hate people like this that answer questions this way.

At least be compassionate and make little suggestions.

Even if you believe there are no schools, why not come with something relative?

At least Cyprus and Ukraine is there. If he is able to secure a scholarship, even better.

Mind you, am not against your opinion. I only hate with passion the way you passed it on. At least don't nake it look like you are killing his dreams. Be more contributive!

@OP, must it be Europe? There are good places in Africa too like Mauritius, South Africa etc

I really don't have your time now.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Oga, I hate people like this that answer questions this way.

At least be compassionate and make little suggestions.

Even if you believe there are no schools, why not come with something relative?

At least Cyprus and Ukraine is there. If he is able to secure a scholarship, even better.

Mind you, am not against your opinion. I only hate with passion the way you passed it on. At least don't make it look like you are killing his dreams. Be more contributive!

@OP, must it be Europe? There are good places in Africa too like Mauritius, South Africa etc
. How much will it cost to undertake a bachelor in Europe, I just want to avoid the block account stuff,I have sponsors willing to push for it. Or perhaps a trade school in any developed country.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Dollywood(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2020
Try Portugal or Belgium.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2020
justwise:

I really don't have your time now.
please I will really love if you can give me any idea for a place to migrate to, note: even if it is above 2 million, I just want to avoid block account
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by AngryIgboMan: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2020
passymobile:
. How much will it cost to undertake a bachelor in Europe, I just want to avoid the block account stuff,I have sponsors willing to push for it. Or perhaps a trade school in any developed country.

As long as its Germany, block account is mandatory. Germany is a very good country. But expensive to migrate to.

Bro, I noticed you just want to leave and hustle. Try Italy, Cyprus, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Finland. There was this school one time in finland there school fees is in the region of 800,000. I cant remember the thread I saw it on Nairaland here. Try to google.

N.B
Am not an agent or anything. Infact, I have interest to leave as you. All the money am making driving Uber is geared towards running away!

3 Likes

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 24, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

As long as its Germany, block account is mandatory. Gernany is a very good country. But expensive to migrate to.

Bro, I noticed you just want to leave and hustle. Try Italy, Cyprus, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Finland. There was this school one time in finland there school fees is in the region of 800,000. I cant remember the thread I saw it on Nairaland here. Try to google.

N.B
Am not an agent or anything. Infact, I have interest to leave as you. All the money am making driving Uber is geared towards running away!
thanks a milli,in case there is any other legal option,notify me
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by adigun98(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Boss why not try Poland,it's really cheap and cost of living is low

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2020
passymobile:
I would consider Austria or Sweden but, you'll have to work too to support your N2M. I got confused with the line _ *migrate* to as a student_ . Most places in Europe are expensive, working to support yourself would help to drop bills ; in places mentioned above. Please when you mentioned N2M, I assumed it's for a year + student work smiley
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Don't forget LANGUAGE factor
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
I would consider Austria or Sweden but, you'll have to work too to support your N2M. I got confused with the line _ *migrate* to as a student_ . Most places in Europe are expensive, working to support yourself would help to drop bills ; in places mentioned above. Please when you mentioned N2M, I assumed it's for a year + student work smiley
I have no problem with working, do you have any school in mind?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2020
passymobile:
I have no problem with working, do you have any school in mind?
That depends on the course too, but university of Vienna, university of Innsbruck are good schools too.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
That depends on the course too, but university of Vienna, university of Innsbruck are good schools too.
thanks bro
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Xavi2019: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

How about a budget of 3million for master?
Any suggestions, please?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by clazikar(m): 12:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Just add small money and try Germany
Xavi2019:

Any suggestions, please?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavi2019:

Any suggestions, please?

Which country do you have in mind ?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Xavi2019: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2020
justwise:

Which country do you have in mind ?
Poland, Finland and Norway, sir.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 11:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Xavi2019:

Poland, Finland and Norway, sir.

Ok, so let me ask you this...have you visited any of their schools website to find out about their school fees ?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by ImDStar: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
justwise:

Ok, so let me ask you this...have you visited any of their schools website to find out about their school fees ?

Same here oo, budget of 3m
HND civil engineering
Wouldn't mind Canada if possible.

However, I will greatly appreciate it if you have any other suggestions for me.

Pls help a brother.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Xavi2019: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
justwise:

Yes I have visited some.
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Xavi2019:

Yes I have visited some.
What did you find out?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by SolarEdge: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Xavi2019:

Yes I have visited some.
Hi bro, did you finally got an European country for your studies?
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Xavi2019: 5:25pm On May 20, 2022
SolarEdge:

Hi bro, did you finally got an European country for your studies?

Yes I did.
Being here since 2020. �
Re: Good European Countries That I Can Migrate To As A Student On A Tight Budget by Giorgia: 7:13pm On May 20, 2022
[quote author=Xavi2019 post=113014425]

Yes I did.
Being here since 2020. �[/quot

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Urgent: Which Country Gives Long Term Visa Easily! / Why Have Nigerians 'casted' The UK? / This Is What Brazilian Stock Fish Looks Like (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.