Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Whatsapp To Money Class With Dr. Adiemea Obed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp To Money Class With Dr. Adiemea Obed (699 Views)

An Encounter With Dr. Cosmas Maduka That Changed The Life Of CEO Stanel Group / Convert Your Airtime/vtu/recharge Card To Money [Service is No longer available] / Applying Time Management To Money Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To Money Class With Dr. Adiemea Obed by deRoniK(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2020
Time to make Money on WhatsApp.

WhatsApp is a big money spinning machine.

Everybody is going there, why shouldn't you make some money from it?

People are making real money on WhatsApp, you can be one if you have the relevant knowledge.

Do you want to start your money making or just to add another stream of income?

Let me teach you how to make money consistently on WhatsApp even if you are a learner. The action word is "consistently." And "learner"

This class will arm you with the tools to start making money from WhatsApp immediately after class.

This is what you will learn.

�7 proven ways for making money on WhatsApp explained

Even if you are just starting from scratch, These secrets are proven to make you money.

They have been tested by me and other people like me

�5 Strategies for Increasing your WhatsApp list for maximum profit.

The big money is in your contacts but if you don't have them you can acquire them with my secret strategies.

Even if you are Already making money from WhatsApp, these strategies will triple your income by tripping your contact list

With just 1 of these strategies I acquired 79 new WhatsApp contacts in 24hours.
Imagine what you can do with all 5 Strategies.

BONUSES

These are other things you will gain from attending this class.

� 3 Hours personal business/Money making strategy consultation with me. (valued at 10k)

� 2 Premium free digital marketing ebooks(Valued at 5k)

� My eBook on 3 stages of Self Mastery (Valued at 1k)

� 2 Weeks Group coaching and hand holding ( valued at 20k)

� Networking opportunity with Masterminds (invaluable)

That's not all.

� The highpoint of this class is where I will give you 1 strategy that will Make you at least 10k in 24hours as long as you have up to 100 people on your WhatsApp list. (The maximum amount you make is up to you)

I will not only give you the strategy but guide you through the process of making this money.

Incredible right?

This 1 strategy alone will pay for this class.
I will not give it out on a normal for anything less than 100k.

Because this strategy, in the hands of a serious person who wants to make money is worth millions of naira.

But when you attend this class you will have it as a bonus.

How much do you think this class is worth? 100k?

I will leave you to answer that By the time you start making money after the class

But it is not free. The entry fee has been made ridiculously low so that everyone serious about making money on WhatsApp can afford it.

Entry fee: #5000. But if you are among the first 20 people will pay #2500 only. Yes

The 21st person will pay 5k for sure.

� And did I tell you? If after this class you did not make money in 48 hours after applying the one strategy I will teach you. I will return your 5k in full.

What are you then waiting for?
What do you really have to lose?

Class Date Saturday 29th Feb 2020.

Venue: Closed WHATSAPP group

Time: 8pm

Pay now. Remember the first 20 people will save #2500.

Pay into UBA 203573838
Adiemea Obed.

Send Prove of Payment on WhatsApp to +2347030888967.

See you on the other side of money making�

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Create An Entertainment Blog Like naijaloaded, Tooxclusiv / $104 Btc For Sale. / Covid19 Survival Thread/ Barter Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.