Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Download Latest Official Whatsapp For Android 2.20.54 Dark Mode - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Latest Official Whatsapp For Android 2.20.54 Dark Mode (848 Views)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Where Can I Download Apps And Games For Android 2.3 / How To Root Android 2.3.4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Official Whatsapp For Android 2.20.54 Dark Mode by invincible560(m): 2:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Some months I sent a viral message about the new WhatsApp update that supports dark mode on android without using modded WhatsApp.

It was not officially on WhatsApp as it’s still in beta mode. But this morning, I set my app to auto-update and boom, I saw that my dark mode is gone.

All I did was to get the new update for the WhatsApp that supports the dark mode. Installing the old version will give a different app signature.

WhatsApp dark mode
What’s new in the WhatsApp 2.20.54 update?
Dark Mode is finally here! To install follow these instructions:

Download the file found here.
Open WhatsApp, touch the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, and select Settings.
In Settings, select Chats
In Chats, select Theme, and within Theme, you will find Dark.
Added call waiting for support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
How to install the new WhatsApp with dark mode
If you are already using this dark mode, all you need to download this latest version HERE.

For those that are still running the white Theme…lol Kindly download the latest version of WhatsApp from play store, then install dark mode WhatsApp

Source: https://techfashy.com/download-latest-official-whatsapp-for-android-2-20-54-dark-mode/

1 Like

Re: Download Latest Official Whatsapp For Android 2.20.54 Dark Mode by akasueba(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2020
waohh
Re: Download Latest Official Whatsapp For Android 2.20.54 Dark Mode by kingxsamz(m): 3:44am On Feb 25, 2020
Thanks mahn, it worked.
I downloaded the beta version through this thread on Nairaland...
https://www.nairaland.com/5654785/dark-mode-whatsapp#86182222
But after, I updated my whatsapp, the dark mode feature was gone.

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 2.3 Vs Infinix S5 Lite / Vivo Nex 3s 5g Announced With Snapdragon 865 Soc, 12gb Ram, And 256gb Storage / Tell Us Your Favourite Unlock Method

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.