Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) (48906 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Dollars Rain On Bobrisky At 30th Birthday. Nengi Spotted (Video Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by cenaman(m): 11:16am On Feb 24, 2020
IPOB has been downgrading Nigeria since 1960, I don't know why the Yoruba's allow that idiot called Bobrisky to stay in their land.
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2020
h's just a lunatic
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by frowland(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Aidejay:
Na overhype dey worry am.
I don't blame her...if I too had confused and helpless followers singing my praises in the internet and bloggers putting eye for my mata on a daily, I will start feeling like One important thing, in the end na overhype.
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by naijacentric(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2020
mosho2good:
Those guys without beards,how do you feel when you are washing your face??,Like you are washing MANGO right
����
use ya bia bia collect money for bank mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by seproperties(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020
I don't know how Bobrisky life take concern others ,It's her life ,her skin ,her business her everything ...Why won't people just mind there businesses
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by klax(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2020
Pls did this bollock managed to pass through immigration at Nigeria airport Who checked his passport? And as he or she? Any law in the land that support this idiot of a boy madness

The airport immigration need to answer these questions. Pls don't come here and talk that stupid talk its a free world bullcrap, free world does not mean being stupid go to Saudi or Afghanistan and rape somebody then tell them its a free world then you will understand the meaning of beheading or execution sharp sharp.

Those guys insulting him or her or it should have set him or her or it up and beat the hell out of that demon in his useless brain afterall he or she or it not on Nigeria soil where his or her or it politicians customers will be flexing muscles.
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by EDOLUWA: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Let's stop celebrating nonsense
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by new2naija: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Kokaine(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
We keep making dysfunctional humans famous in Nigeria.

Like those girls that were spreading lies about how Davido impregnated one of them.

After the whole drama, they became overnight celebrities.

What is the relevance of Bobrisky in any society anyway?

You wouldn't want him to be a mentor to your kids.

Economically, he sells bleaching products which harms our girls.

What is his relevance that we keep celebrating him in Nigeria?
Same with Marley.
Watin pain me pass is that the basket is actually a graduate and has a good command of English, but the many marlians are believing marlians don't graduate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
The way una dey kill unasef on top this Bob matter, if that was how y'all niggers were vocal about the sorry ass state of that shithole, things would have been better
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Renforce: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
vizkiz:

Nigeria is a failed system with Audio Laws. Even the ban of okada is no longer effective as it was few weeks ago

Seriously?
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by AdeoIaFayehun: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
vizkiz:

Nigeria is a failed system with Audio Laws. Even the ban of okada is no longer effective as it was few weeks ago
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
FrLukas:
We keep making dysfunctional humans famous in Nigeria.

Like those girls that were spreading lies about how Davido impregnated one of them.

After the whole drama, they became overnight celebrities.

What is the relevance of Bobrisky in any society anyway?

You wouldn't want him to be a mentor to your kids.

Economically, he sells bleaching products which harms our girls.

What is his relevance that we keep celebrating him in Nigeria?
What are the relevance of Nigerian politicians? yet they are celebrated by some Nigerians. let every man/woman and his own be. live and let live. grin
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
They are Ignoramuses for insulting him, they should ve minded their own businesses.

The Arabs didn't care, so why should hyporcrites Nigerians complain?

If they didn't like his conducts they shouldn't leave the event simple! or better still stab themslelves in the eyes so they wouldn't have to see bobo rusty ever again grin
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
The way una dey kill unasef on top this Bob matter, if that was how y'all niggers were vocal about the sorry ass state of that shithole, things would have been better
I wonder. Nigerians becomes cowards when it comes to the matters of their Crooked Politicians .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
anonym0us:
angry still wondering how he scale through immigration officials at the airport
Go Google Rupaul he's a cross dresser too. Oyinbos understand these things well

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2020
Skyfornia:
Disgusting
For someone who has traveled out of this country, you simply not enlightened. You know he's prettier and classy than ya babe
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Wallace2107: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2020
vizkiz:

shaatap. Ndiara
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kokaine:

Same with Marley.
Watin pain me pass is that the basket is actually a graduate and has a good command of English, but the many marlians are believing marlians don't graduate

I am yet to see what is so special about Naira Marley that people are branding themselves as Marlians. It beats my imagination.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
deepwater:
In recent times, I have found myself reading topics that never made front pages and dated from 2010 backward.

Therein are so much useful information penciled down by sane Nigerians - more of a goldmine untapped.

what we see these days on FP are nothing but an outstation of LKB / Instablognaija or the latest kill of reptiles by able-bodied men.
It shows how unprofessional seun his,I say it again,he should be happy he doesn’t have a competition,if not this site would be history by now

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin but he/she dey chop life
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
He is a mad man
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
Is there any law against transgenders in Nigeria... We all know bobrisky is trans-confused
grin
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by L1lma(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Dey should mind deir business Bob risky is never deir problem dey should face front jare
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by therajah: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:
Is there any law against transgenders in Nigeria... We all know bobrisky is trans-confused
Transmadness sir!
Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kallmerb:

Who are the "We"

Always learn to personalize your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
deepwater:
In recent times, I have found myself reading topics that never made front pages and dated from 2010 backward.

Therein are so much useful information penciled down by sane Nigerians - more of a goldmine untapped.

what we see these days on FP are nothing but an outstation of LKB / Instablognaija or the latest kill of reptiles by able-bodied men.
Hello, can you post the links. I also like valuable topics and information.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Dubai Insult Bobrisky At An Event (Video) by lepasharon(f): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2020
PrinceGallant:
The guy that spoke last though:
Ọlọhun á b'ojú ìyá ẹ jẹ́ ni.

He prayed, "God will shame your mother.", and I hereby say Big AAMIIN

She's dead undecided

How is it your problem that he's gay?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures / DJ Cuppy Cannot Dress Despite All The Money - Lady Tackles Billionaire Daughter / Davido: No Money Osun State Can Make In 40 Years That My Dad Hasn’t Made

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.