Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large (5344 Views)

Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / World Smallest Woman Finally Gets Married (PHOTOS) / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by oluwafemme129(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2020
The world’s shortest couple is Paulo Gabriel da Silva Barros and Katyucia Hoshino. They hail from Brazil.

The couple measures a combined 5 feet, 10 inches.

The groom, Paulo, 30, is a legal secretary measuring 34.8 inches tall, has diastrophic dysplasia dwarfism.

While the bride, Katyucia, 26, has achondroplasia dwarfism, she is about an inch taller than her husband, Paul. She owns a beauty salon.

The couple is afraid of getting pregnant due to the high risk because the size of her uterus wouldn’t support a baby.

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Mateen1000: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2020
They shouldn’t bother getting pregnant
They should just come nd Adopt me grin

3 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by anonym0us: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin na to put them for nylon bag carry them come naija to work for my farm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by cRobo: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by MickzyDonald: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2020
These one go fetch me money if i use them for my black soap

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Kingrexyl(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
How do they fvck
Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Gosj01(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
God is great!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by englishmart(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
These ones are surely going to reproduce dwarfs, nothing stops that.

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Danielkc1: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Are you a ritualist?
What a comment, and you think you are totally anonymous. Smh

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by MickzyDonald: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2020
Danielkc1:

Are you a ritualist?
What a comment, and you think you are totally anonymous. Smh
op

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by AfroBeatDiary: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
sparog:

I'll subscribe

Thanks
Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Comedian2019: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2020
Awon ti shata bandle
Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by segebase(m): 6:21am On Feb 25, 2020
See life

Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by Mario1989(m): 6:35am On Feb 25, 2020
What comes to mind... WILLOW!!!
Re: Meet The World’s Smallest Couple Living Large by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16am On Feb 25, 2020
MickzyDonald:

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kerdershian goes out without pants on see photos / Baby-shaped Cake: What Do You Think? / Moments Black Girl Ran To Hug Billionaire's Daughter Cuppy, See What Cuppy Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.