Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Ajax Control Help Please Anybody - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Ajax Control Help Please Anybody (1179 Views)

I Need Advanced PHP Programming,ajax And JS Ebooks, Pls!!! / A Computer Programmer To Be Need Help Seriously! Please Anybody / Morfik: For Developing Ajax Web Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajax Control Help Please Anybody by luckyCO(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2010
I download Ajax Control from Internet, used worked fine on my computer but when I deploy on the net it gives me error below,
Can someone help?

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load file or assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page Language="VB" AutoEventWireup="false" CodeFile="Default.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Default" EnableSessionState="True" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="cc1" %>
Line 4: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
Line 5: <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

Source File: /work/Default.aspx Line: 3

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'AjaxControlToolkit' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053
Re: Ajax Control Help Please Anybody by luckyCO(m): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2010
Thank God I hv found a solution to that.
I only make my website an application and that solved the problem
Re: Ajax Control Help Please Anybody by Beaf: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2010
luckyCO:

Thank God I hv found a solution to that.
I only make my website an application and that solved the problem

That wasn't necessary. All you need do is add a reference to the dll in the installation file in programme files. Ensure "copy local" is set to true (right click the reference and choose properties).
Re: Ajax Control Help Please Anybody by luckyCO(m): 4:27am On Dec 21, 2010
Beaf:

That wasn't necessary. All you need do is add a reference to the dll in the installation file in programme files. Ensure "copy local" is set to true (right click the reference and choose properties).

Please I dont understand your explanation. Plz make a bit clear, because your explanation seems quite simple than what I did since I may not have to opportunity to do that on a shared server!

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Picking Computer Programming As A Career / A Simple Point Of Sale System For Sale. Good For BUSINESS / New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.