Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Skills' Acquisition - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Skills' Acquisition (236 Views)

Nysc Signs Mou With Gombe Varsity To Optimize Skills Acquisition Centre / NYSC: Fashion Design Skill Or Certificate Acquisition / Nigerian Corpers Skills Acquisition On 3D Animation Training Using Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills' Acquisition by daylay123(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
I always have this to say to all Youth Corps member I come across, ACQUIRE MARKETABLE SKILLS DURING YOUR SERVICE YEAR!

I had an extra year after my ND program and was advised to do the same. I learnt how to repair computers and that happened to be my major break into the IT world.

I went back for HND already skilled and was one of the three computer-literate guys in my entire class back then (2000).

Even when employment wasn't forthcoming after my NYSC year, the skill already acquired served so well.

Don't use the whole year taking selfies and 'flexing'. ACQUIRE MARKETABLE SKILLS.

I was even surprised a lot of NYSC guys cannot drive! Acquire that skill also.

Have a great day!

Stabilis Digital Marketing Services (http:///StabilisDigitalMarketing)

(1) (Reply)

Unsatisfied With Your Current Energy Providers? Shape The Future Of Energy! / Proof Reading Services / “get On Your Toes” Quick Advice From Cehub Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.